I need to talk to swesish inteligense

I need to talk to swesish inteligense
I am very angry

I have helped them alot against everyone uses this shit, pisses me off, but yeah isis.
now I need to talk to them give me their phone number, the ones I got it blocked, I want to have a talk with those fuckheads, yeah I am very angry

I don't give a shit about your internal affairs, but we had a problem there, I helped them, I am angry for reason I cannot say and now I demand to speak to them

in english doc

What did he mean by this?

I did it for you, and when I call now

You better not cut it off, ANSWER

Include me in the screencap, plox.
>in return, I give you a picture of an ass.

Swedes give me numbers, they have blocked phone from here I hate them so much and I need to talk to them.

I can write but I want to talk

Did you help Isis faggot?

>I hate them so much and I need to talk to them.

Holy shit, I've heard women say this exact same thing about guys that have dumped them.

It is almost at some point they knew I was going to start calling them and shitpost, mother fucking swedes. CANCER. My line is blocked

I am just in the mood so I am going to call them, and tell them what I think about sewden and Säpo and FRA and whatother faggot agency they got GIB!

whats up Anders?

curious... so you helped ISIS and you wanna speak to American intelligence because you "have a problem" ..seemingly with some shitskins ...is that right?

What's going on in this thread?

we are overule, I can't answer. It it censored....

Get away from our board, omg do we have to do this again. I am not allowed to post an answer, how do you think this will work out for you master, CIA?

I think Stefan put a roofie in his drink.
Don't think about it, OP will doze off in a few minutes.

Ming games sepo, TALK WITH ME FUCKERS
we can do the computer talk too you know, I am just talking for a friend here I don't know
WHEN I CALL YOU YOU TAKE THE PHONE AND DONT MAKE IT UNRAChABLE I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOiONG FAGGOTS

GET OFF MY BOARD TRANNIES

GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER

what, säpo?

hva faen er tellefon nummer dems, jeg skal gi dem huden full, dte er ikke farlig. Dem er her user, og dem kan se til helvete og pelle seg unna, jævla svenske fane

>mfw this thread

Hva er det du driver med, user?

Ja jeg skal ringe dem og be dem dra til helvete og fortelle dem at dem er noen jævla svenskefaener og har ikke no sans for musikk

Dem er her, SVIN

For the keks også se hva dem gjor, men dem er her så dem veit det bare er bullshit

And what exactly are swedish intelligence agents doing on Sup Forums? And why would you help them anyway?

What the fuck are you on about user

they enjoy the memes about captain sweden

sëpo sperra telefonen min

Jeg drekker og er kranglete, spesielt med svensker, jeg vil bare krangle på meg såper organisasjonen deres, er det for mye å forby, kom igjen nå la oss se hvor langt vi kan dra det her.

Jeg trur dem stoppa det med knuta dog, dem er svenske så dem er dummoe som en gjok, men ikke så lettlurte som amerikanere. Vi er blitt bortskjemte rett ogskjlett, folk er ikke så dumme

Hi its me, swesish iteligense

S V E N S K E F A E N
H A R
I K K E
S A N S
F O R
M U S I K K

varför skulle SÄPO spärra din telefon för i helvete?

I'll have whatever OP is having atm

Swedish intelligence
They have already blocked your landline
and then they are on your image board too

Swedes can't handle banter, I just wanted to call them you know.

But nono, you can't even call people now, because then you are racist and question national security

>GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER

Jesus Christ! Calm the fuck down, I'll give it to you already!

It's 8.

Damn, relax, Norman.

user you sound like you may be having a psychotic episode, please try to find some help. Whether or not the CIA is communicating with you on the board, you sound fairly distressed and frightened, try to take it easy and relax, are there any hotlines you can use or anyone you can talk to?

OP put down the alcohol holy shit.

lol shut up fag

No it's not it's 12 you fucking SHILL

reminds me of based terry

Er det deg, Ribsskog?

Kick the banaba peeling partysvensker in their gay fitte

You took too much man, you took to much, too much.

it has to do with fishing, I need to talk with one of them. shitposting is not enough. gibs

fucknig rude to discontinue their number and just put traps on it, I intend to just share them my honest opinon

this.

fucking glow in the dark cianiggers

>I can't answer. It it censored....
then be a sheep and get fucked
they betrayed you. spill the info as revenge

well you blocked my posts, why don't you call me sepo. let's see if you can figure out where I hide

now I forgot what I'm going to fuck with the though, fucking jews

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

>ribsskog
Quick rundown?

Why can't you discuss it?

I was pusing cruical information here user, no meme, yeah I am frunk but I was pushing something, and I was blocked

They think this works... ofc someone else did the job, now I just want to troll them. Do you really think norwegians care about swedish cia? LOL for us that is a clown cirucus and we just want to piss on them

Vad JAG interesseras är om Jan är sandnegern. Sin ängelsk är som dåligt som min svensk i normltvis norrmän prater bättre på engelskan.

yea, time for bed user

Ring någon i din familj eller en nära vän, det låter som att du håller på att få en psykos

Säpo is mean
They delete my posts
But they dont want to speak with me on the phone

You just want to speak with you know, they don't need to delete or deny your posts. I've even helped them alot too, but I don't want to get credit for that, it was all done anonymously, I just want to troll them and they don't take the phone

fuck off mi5./6 we helped you too, junaid is kill

Tell those swedish faggot to fucking take the damn phone

011 47 615 13 777

01 is america, but they jewed that too.

But now I don't even rember what I wanted to say to them bastards, I will write it down thoug, fucking sepo trying to steal all your fish, they are not tricking me

like whales, they are her on for chan moderating. I am not kidding now btw.

They thought I was serious, I made it look like this, And three posts were censored for giving cruical information to swedes. This is not acceptable, and those mods have to go, because they are gov, that were stupid enough to fall into the trap

Metamods fix this please

look behind you

You heard the man, Sweden, let go of Ahmed's cock and pick up the phone!!

okay okay, what I call the phone service and get them to set me over to swedish intel?

the operator will go
>may I have your service please
Yes I need to call to sweden

Kek, Jinny? Is that you?

Fucking swedes man, do they not know to always answer your bro's drunken calls? No wonder their country is shit.

God damnit , it's going to die out now just as sepo predicted, bastards, you take the phone when somebody calls you, that's just rude!

Fucking rude!

I have just one beer left now, and I'm going to sleep... sihg.. you could have ansvered you know, that is really rude and I won't forget that

I see....

I called all these numbers and was hoping for some happening, but not did he not answer he just made those call non existing, because speis. fucking rude man

Either you say you don't want to or you don't hav etime, fucking swedes man, very impolite, ver disrespectful We all know

close...close

Take my phone when I call you sepo, you are being rude.

I will out drink you anytime, I will out fight you anytime, and that time your throw an idelogy at me, I will destory you traitorous fucking german supporting cunt

why do their censor here, I don't get this.

And why don't they take my phone when I call them?

I smuggle some, but not much so I don't understand them. I mean if I have done anything

K-keep me posted.

you have been naughty Anders.

Or you have insulted our king.

if I'm caught smuggling or if one of my men are, we will admit to it and get it over with.

I just don't get why all these swedes are here, to state the obvious. and shutting shit down.

Fuck you sepo you are not getting our fish

Now again, how about that phone call?

What the fuck is going on

okay i get it.
no you are fucked dude.
i think its up to norwegian cops tho

WHAT IS THEIR NUMBER

they are starting to piss me off, I call and it just go pong pong pong, no sir no number here

cops herejust put them in jail user

give me some more here, is it somewhere me and my friends can go to sort shit out?

I can't promise anything, because the state is holding us down right now and the police here are furious as shit on us. I tis hard here, but we are not breakable are we? It only makes us stronger

Säpo:
010-568 70 00

yeah, call them

010-568 70 00
Go to bed Bjorn.

now I don't think I should call them though, I am too druntk now. at some point it prolly was good, or I thought so

no no no I go go to sleep now, I envy thouse guys thoug. They are still homosexuals, maybe I call them and remind them of just that when you say it

faens jævla sepo fokk off bårdet vårtt.. ugg trykke på skkjit hel eita pga dere vettlose jævler

blocked it

I was just going to say if they hack me, someone else is going to hack them. pussies

det är lugnt, ingen gillar säpo.
De är inkompetenta idioter.
God natt

this is the Sup Forums version of the guy calling Art Bell whilst flying over area 51

Peace be the journey, Anders

why is the "aryan" shitposting so shit tier, i thought they were the master race

Vad fan vill du? Vi har hela dagen full med att sätta dit nationella och andra svennar, vad ska du bråka om?