Why don't you have a wife and kids of your own, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a wife and kids of your own, Sup Forums?

because the roastie meme is real

Because I'm fucking 19

>not one son
what a cuck lmao

No kids til 6 figure income

i do ,being unmarried and childless in your late 20s is for white people . which is great since it helps reduce the fertility rate which is way too high and unsustainable .

Theres a reason why hes showing the gun.

>he lives in america
>he knows whats coming for the poon

This. Don't blame us, blame modern women for being such insufferable cunts.

I do

Imagine having a dad that is this much of an overcompensating faggot. I’d gladly face fuck every one of his daughters though and his wife too

statistically speaking atleast one of them has or will be getting BLACKED

This is unironically how white people are going to be the next jews. A small minority but wealthy and powerful, and both increasingly collectivist / ethnically conscious in one sense while also becoming increasingly liberal and depraved as the interaction with outside groups becomes too much for individuals to stay neutral and apolitical.

My wife and daughter would shoot you in the fucking face for just looking at them wrong you degen.

I love how you took that post personally. Your daughters must be absolute skanks

>see some beta 35 year old soyboy working full time at a supermarket flirt with a 5/10 today
>slightly reee inside
BECAUSE I AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD. I AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD.

Legal age on the right.

No sense made...

What's there to overcompensate for? A beautiful happy family, a roof over their heads, and the means to defend it all. I'm jealous too.

finna wait for leftmost to get BLACKED then beat the fuck outta my dick so goddamn hard that I can't feel my left leg

he can't just take a normal happy family photo he needs to bring his gun and show everyone how "badass" he thinks he is. Guy is probably a sociopath

>My wife and daughter would shoot you in the fucking face for just looking at them wrong you degen.
Why not just accuse him of rape like regular western whores?

Bingo. There's nothing wrong with protecting one's family.

My wife cheated and took the kids in the divorce, as consolation prize I have to pay 5k a month in child support and alimony and my kids fucking hate me

I would face fuck your daughter with a log of shit

Fucking feminazis

gave up at 4

L O G
O
G

The welfare system, symbolic of western society now, has taken people's drive to succeed and produce. Basically "I can live off the state" whether it be spcial security, welfare or retirement.

In the past, people had children because once you grew old, the expectation is your kids would care for you. This mentality exists in Asia but has been completely destroyed in the west, particularly North America due to the demolition of family values. Everything is seen as a burden now. My parents are a burden, my children are a burden etc. The West has become too selfish that everyone's only willing to hold on to what they have without passing it on and it dying with them

Got a based qt aryan queen wife who homeschools our two sons. It's /comfy/ as fuck.

Can't you run off to Florida or something? I heard there is one state in US that doesn't force you to pay alimony and child support if you live there. Is this true or was I lied to?

Stay Classy.

Which one is the wife again? Anyway the oldest daughter aged like shit.

Ironic from the guy who sucks women's farts so hard he thinks they should be able to shoot men for "looking at them wrong."
You are a feminazi, you brainwashed dipshit.

rare as shit

I wouldn't bring a child into this world and I don't have a very good living situation. Ask again in 10 or 15 years.

>no sons
is this guy the biggest cuck in the world?

Based

I will send your wife my dick pics and my amerimutt meme collection.

Stop overusing the word cuck

Trying to establish an overseas colony, away from feminists and liberals.

Oj Simpson did that. Republicans allow a murderer of white women to escape there lamo

because I don't have a modded m16.

>cuck
How's 4th grade treating you?

>wealthy
probably
>powerful
no
>collectivist / ethnically conscious
holy shit no , they're headed in the exact opposite direction and going as fast as they can

also there is a big difference between being conquered and forcibly exiled and basically becoming culturally backwards and retarded so you cuck yourself out of existence .
jews maintained their culture for thousands of years on every continent on earth while white people are actively seeking to destroy theirs .

whites wont be the next jews , they'l be the next native-americans and i mean the ones that dont live in reservations .

all of them are getting blacked

he's so content and sure of himself, you just know bad shit is gonna happen to him

Half my salary goes to bills and I'd rather do anything else than do more work when I get home in the form of taking care of kids.

Classic cuck. Conservative women love the BBC most of all.

Are you gonna wear your fedora at the same fucking time?

I'm gay

okay, this picture always weirded me out. That guy obviously has dark hair not red (his natural hair color because of the grey). If he had red hair I would have no problem with the picture. But to throw all red heads even with a red hair recessive parent (father in pick) and a full red-head (mother) is still 1/2. Yet they're all redheads so it's statistically very unlikely.

Actually, now that I think about it, they're probably all bottle redheads, even the mother.

Ah Finland, the upper ass crack of Scandinavia.

because only earning 200k and can neither afford kids nor have the time.

I wouldn't bring children up in this country. It's filling up with degenerate sand peaple.

>a log of shit
of course you would, because that's what the rest of you is made of.

Because who the fuck wants kids? I would just beat the shit out of the ungrateful shits.

Because I'm smarter than you
>I borrow the neighbors when I need one

>Married

>2 kids

>More coming

>Plan to take a second wife

Feels good man

Because I have no idea how to advance beyond polite discussion while drinking coffee while dating.

>It's filling up with degenerate sand peaple

Because manchild like yourself can't manage to impregnate young womans...

I do

my advice, focus on your strengths, have faith, be positive, you'll be fine

hold on for a good one, otherwise you might as well don't bother. no tattoos. too many failed states these days, and they will drag you down

>Plan to take a second wife

kek, I've been thinking of a few wives, maybe a harem

Why would I set myself up for failure and disappointment?

The wife will divorce you for your money. The kids will grow up to hate you and will most likely become a faggot soy or a coal burning whore.

Because i have a shit job that doesn't pay enough to raise kids

What a loser mentality. I guess it's better you don't reproduce, we don't want those beta genes to propagate now, do we?

what the fuck happened to this board
it's like Sup Forums and /r9k/ had a baby

Why the fuck not?

We are not fucking romans.

my oneitis is about to marry another man from what I can tell. finally I will be free

he is carriyng red head dna. his phenotype is screaming it

Smart people tend to not reproduce because they have foresight. The current state of western world is not suitable to have kids because it will all be used against you. I refuse to get screwed. I refuse to become a cuck like you, leaf.

You kill the woman and raise the kids yourself.

We grew up, took an objective look at reality and realised white women have destroyed the west. White knights, as always will make the argument:
>but as men, it is our responsibility as the stronger sex, to save them from themselves
But the reality is, they have barricaded themselves in structures men built to be air-tight, with their fingers on the "nuke-western-civilization" button. There's no stopping it. By getting married and breeding with them, you are only fueling it.

The white knights (probably including yourself) will never grow up. Your are capable of escaping the brainwashing to a certain degree, since you made it this far, but you will never be able to let go of your childish fantasy that you are a strong, protector of women. In reality, you are a weak-minded fool, who will be destroyed by women. On the plus side, you will probably die with a smile on your face, thinking "I've done my duty," as the slimes your women voted in saw your head off with a rusty hacksaw.

>Not a single son
Poor bastard.

Nice argument.

hello /r9k/, you're just proving him right

MGTOW

A scope-mounted long rifle would pick him off just fine. After that, it would just be a matter of walking into a Toys R' Us where they sell nothing but pussy.

wife of 10 years. 5 kids. 2 grandkids. It's a blessing to be sure. however with the current state of this timeline I now have ulcers from worrying about them all. ying yang I guess. Marry the crazy u can tolerate.

well you are correct in that as you correct for intelligence the number of offspring goes down. this is sensible in one way but all the brown and black hordes just keep popping out kids and are forcing the issue so to speak.

you just activated his trap

I do. And I discuss these important issues here because I hope to keep them safe.

>has a monogamous wife and kids proving he’s fit enough to successfully reproduce
>cuck
You can’t just use that whenever you don’t like something

>hello /r9k/, you're just proving him right
kek
>by continuing to post shit that I disagree with
>you just further prove that I am right.
You speak like leftist filth.

....holy shit. Maybe that's how he got pulled into that mess....

Too busy fucking your wife!

>Why don't you have a wife
Already had one. She divorced me. Luckily I got to keep my money. Now what, should I try to touch a hot stove again and think I wont get burned again? If so should I try to filter out all nonvirgins and try to see if that meme about them being able to pairbond is real?

Yeah me too, allahu akbar my friend.

>it's like Sup Forums and /r9k/ had a baby

but i do, OP -- a natural blonde blue-eyed qt
t. asian dude

is having a daughter the most cucked thing you can do? your sheltering and feeding a women until any man can come in and bust a nut inside

i mean im glad i had a son instead of a daughter but that's kind of a defeatist way to look at it. Good parenting will offset much of the trouble young women run into today in the sexual marketplace. cause lets be honest, you can't dictate whether you have a male or female child