What the hell is up with what appears to be women's magazines pushing shit like this? Seen it in cosmo and others too

What the hell is up with what appears to be women's magazines pushing shit like this? Seen it in cosmo and others too.
psy op or black women being retards?

Dude please get perma banned, stop reposting

The more obvious their attack on ALL whites is, the better for us. If they had kept it low, there would have been no chance for the right side to get ahead.
Never stop the enemy when he makes a mistake. Let their intentions be clear to everyone: our eradication. When everyone knows, we will win.

when did u realize women only buy shit that makes them feel better about themselves?

Discussion is valid. niggerfaggot

We need to turn black women against feminism

Women are more susceptible to guilt.

their goal is to bully white people into complete submission and to appropriate all of their resources. that's the only thing being an "ally" entails.

i had been hoping that an increasing prevalence of flagrantly anti-white messages would jar more and more people to awaken and find another course but whites are so thoroughly indoctrinated with feel-good egalitarian nonsense that they honestly believe pocks can be appeased.

those sanger quotes that republican retards throw around are completely false and/ or taken out of context. She was not trying to exterminate blacks.

Pretty much this. I genuinely think we're only about 4 or 5 years away from 1933 part 2.

Not true AT ALL, VIRGIN ALERT WE GOTTA VIRGIN EVERYBODY

Nailed it

That doesn't matter. If black women turned on feminist, even a small portion the left would be finished.

I realize most of you do not like the idea of uncucking the black community.

Yeah! Democrats are the real racists! Republicans need to cater to minorities.

>posts fakest quote in existence

Not cater too, but make alt-feminism a thing.

TIL: Sup Forums has way more imposters and spy than I originally thought.

Minorities need to know that republicans aren't racist. Not cater to them, but give them things like amnesty.

That is exactly why i do not try too hard not to be racist so no one can call me a racist.

Signed,
proud democrat

This is a satire site you dumb motherfucker, just read the comments

Oprah probably owns them.

The black community simply needs to be uncucked. No other group got cucked so hard by it. It's embarrassing.

Yeah and republicans need more black guys!

It's starts by allowing them to be heads of households again. Inform them on how feminism has destroyed their communities.

>TREAT US BETTER!
>WHAT! DON'T TREAT US TOO NICELY! ONLY THE PROPER DEGREE OF NICE TREATMENT IS ACCEPTABLE!

What's the context than meme flag

I actually agree with this. Liberals treating minorities extra nice and acting fake around them is just as bad as actual racism.

They want to demoralise White women out of pair bonding with White men and having White babies.

The actress in that pic is a Jew

Yeah I don't care any more. Fuck niggers. I vote for my interests and my family not shitskins.