Is it true?

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its why our economy is in shambles

False. Illegals do.

Fuck no. 70% of them are keeping welfare going though.

I thought they carried it on their heads to support the load

name one good thing they brought to this country

>women
>blacks
>carrying anything

Kek.

COHNBRED
COLLAHGREENS
SOE FOOD

What is it that they think they do... ?

no idea what goes on in a nigger's head. you want an award for doing what the majority of whites consider a civic duty?

haahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

> Black women carry this nation on their backs.
Good thing they don't carry it in their wombs, or the US would be on the receiving end of an abortion.

black women are nearly as bad as black men, the most obnoxious and annoying women on the planet are black women. they will fight people in fast food stores, walmart, in parking lots and shit.

nigger "women" are more like men than women

Gurl.

>7 out of 10 niglets grow up in a single parent household
>1 out of 2 single mothers live in poverty

If anything, black women are the burden that others have to pick up after.

>black women show up and vote for a guy who promises to give them free stuff
>we carry america
Can reality even become any more absurd?

God damn, it's like they just say whatever sounds good in their heads and completely ignore any factual logic. Literally what the fuck do black women even do in America other than pop out other nogs and snap their fingers and shit?

I work for Verizon and ever since they purchased The Huffington Post, I see so much anti-white bull shit from this woman. I hate her so much. Oh and black women haven’t ever contributed anything to society except being a storage unit for STDs.

Due to affirmative action I guess you could say they do. Because they stole it from everyone that works for it.

Easiest way for a black female looter to carry white man's stolen property is on their backs.

>muh strawberries
Get back to the field, Paco, or we'll replace you with machines.

White people BTFO

This, known guys from the west indies over here who say that their women are intolerable and get fat at 25. You can't blame them for running really.

>153173783
YYYAAASSSSS

Granted I live in the Midwest so I don't know many black women, but the one I do know is my apt neighbor. She's unemployed with a kid, no father around as usual. Lives off the state and selling weed.

She's nice enough but how is she carrying anyone

A majority of them are on welfare

Don't you know all mining and oil industries only employ black women? Nobody else is competent enough compared to these QUEENZ.

they cant even tell people just pander to them like children
>come here son help daddy set up your new tree house
>thanks for the help kiddo couldnt have done it without ya!
Except in this case the child just ruins everything and becomes criminal assembly line

How to get rid of all niggers: Get rid of the source, black women.

you should try and fuck her. black pussy is good ;)

Verizon offices are complete niggerville, interviewed for b2b sales and the second I walked through the door everyone was screaming, walking around on their phones talking on speaker (personal calls I hope) and loud nigger music was blaring. People were dressed like they were at a club and it was at least 80% black. Needless to say I declined their offer

Tell you what, black women. Teach the world a lesson by going on strike all at once. I'm sure society will collapse and you'll get everyone's attention.

Well that's why burgers imported them, no?

If they instantly disappeared the rest of us would see our wealth and quality of life increase, guaranteed

I don't get this meme to be honest. They won one small election, because americans barely vote anyway.
And if they were the majority of voters, why they keep saying "we won this for you"? So they did it for their masters? I thought you were supposed to vote the person you want to win for your own benefit.

No. This nation carries black women on its back.

Beside the part of reality that indicates 6-7% of the population couldn't possibly carry the entire country in any meaningful way, the evidence points more towards blacks being the single race largest suck on social services per capita, and females, at least in New Zealand, have been shown to be a lifetime tax burden, whereas men were a lifetime net positive to the government.
So, in short, blacks costs is more, average woman takes more tax dollars than she puts in, combine the two and you end up with the opposite of the claim- men and non blacks provide the most for and carry 6-7% of the population.

no
if they take a day of absence, no one will notice

Black women carry this nation
>The United States, 100% cotton.

>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

$411bn to make sure paco can afford his tacos, whatever you think illegals are doing is completely cancelled out by the legal spics

I mean if you want to experiment with seeing how many STD's can annihilate your dong then it's a great idea.

WAIT
There's black women saving themselves?

blacker the berry sweeter the juice

Must feel incredible to be recognized and appreciated by your society.

Raise criminals

yup, our gov is filled with worthless over educated black women who literally do NOTHING all day and collect a fat gov pay check

Are you crazy? The terrorists would take over. We’d have no airport security.

there's a truth to be found in every statement
this one, for example, tells us about solipsism

False, the opposite is true.

If by juice, you mean stench, yeah.
>That vag has the sweet stench of death.

theres one part you got wrong. Theyre worse than black men. Niggers are of a breed themselves, but the men are infinitely more are salvageable than their women.

>15% of the population
>36% of welfare recipients
Holy shit.

then why do we have 98% white states?
and i don't see any niggers or women in this picture.

What the fuck have black women contributed to society. Even black men have Neil de Gras Tyson, black women have literally nothing.

maybe, but thats only because men in general have more capacity for intelligence and learning.

I say they're only better because they don't have the physical strength of being male so their chimp-outs are more contained to ripping weaves off bitches at the corner store

>There are more Asians and Pacific Islanders on welfare than whites
WTF?!

translation: (((they))) got their nigger pets to do some work

single black mothers are responsible for most of the violent crime in the US

>vote once
>"we're tired!"

yeah pretty accurate

It's been over a year since Trump was elected and white men were finally allowed to feel pride again. The pendulum is swinging back though. This is going to be a fucked up year full of uppity niggresses.

The only thing they are carrying is grocery bags from walmart purchased with ebt paid for by taxes from the white men who pay 85% of all taxes

26 million on welfare when there is only 35-40 million of them in the country. That means 7 out of 10 are on welfare.

That explains the shakiness of this nation.
All the ratchet twerking.

tfw you realize that the population with the lowest IQ voted for democrat nearly 100%

low intelligence south east asians and they probably count the people of hawaii as asian and not native for some reason

I don't think 'the nation' but this for sure

Thanks minorities

hawaiians are japanese

Thanks for the fries nigger! Nope keep the change and get yourself a new crackpipe.

I have never worked with a demographic more lazy, confrontational, less productive, and less skilled than black women.

I am convinced that black women fail to make money for whatever company hires them in any capacity. They are parasites on a level that even black men cannot hope to approach.

They keep showing up in my company, and they keep failing out of complex positions and then they inevitably sue because the company was not able to dumb down complex tasks to their level, which is """"discrimination"""" according to them. They keep winning settlements, and nothing changes. Parasites.

I see this exact black woman at every waiting area reception desk I go to, and the wait is always 2 fucking hours, and she's so bored and lazy she can barely keep her eyes open

they're polynesian moron

No

do these people literally have some type of braindamage?

I will say this, I have no problem letting a teenage coon with a tight body and a fat ass drain my nuts. They seem to LOVE being barebacked by white men. Or maybe they think Im going to get them pregnant so they can get child support from a wealthy white man. They fuck like wild animals, which they are I suppose.

Jokes on them thoigh. I have a vasectomy. Lolololol

lol
tfw you find out the TSA is security theater

>the BT1000 trying to save anybody...ever

Can I get a source on this? Not doubting the numbers, it just doesn't help that there's no reference.

They cost more than paying Americans $15/hr, and their earnings don't stay in the US economy.

The audacity of this whore to say she's "tired" is fucking disgusting. How can so many people believe these blatant lies?

Nuffin.

Dey voted for free shiz nigga dat gots to count fo somting

really made me think desu senpai

doug jones

Took 8 seconds to find.
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

You have more people on wellfare than there are people in my country

Black women don't carry anything other than fatherless noglets and an EBT card

Whites view taking handouts as shameful, because it is being taken from their own. For non-Whites it is just free shit that Whites are stupid enough to give them.

Doug Jones ain't that bad, better than moore if the allegations don't melt away, if they do then I'll throw a fit

anyone who says y’all is usually a brain dead lowlife.

> claim you work hard
> demand other people do your work for you
Black people, the post.

Actually black women ruin this country by being on their backs

be loud in restaurants

They are carrying something.

This

Thanks, usually when someone posts a chart it's reference is some 1972 journal or a conservative website so I have to wade through pages of google results. Looks like I can trust these numbers to not have a stormslant.

>blacks somehow manage to not be completely useless for once
>Y'ALL WH*TE DEBILS OWES US REPATRIATIONS PAY US DEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S BOSS

Slavery was a fucking mistake.

They vote themselves free stuff, get praised for it, then they act like they deserve an extra reward beyond the free stuff they always vote for themselves. Black privilege is real.