Why the jews wears this stupid helmet?

Why the jews wears this stupid helmet?

Other urls found in this thread:

rubincenter.org/2000/03/atkine-2000-03-02/
rubincenter.org/2013/03/western-influence-on-arab-militaries-pounding-square-pegs-into-round-holes/
rubincenter.org/2016/02/muhammad-taught-us-how-to-fight-the-islamic-state-and-early-islamic-warfare-tradition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brits wore plates on their heads for the longest time

I have always wondered this. I assume it's to give themselves a deceptive silhouette but all things considered I think I'd rather have a fucking helmet.

To smuggle shekels.

Provides good shade

Harder to get a headcount when they are in single file.

Also sunshade

holds a lot of matzo

Call me a kike one more time, I dare you goyim

Don't hold your weapon by the tripod, kike

Kike

I've always heard that helmets are perfect circles and thus easily spotted when in nature. The kikes use that thing to make their silhouette "less perfect" to make harder to spot.

I’ve talked to Jews who served in Israel. They’re a lot of hype and love for themselves but compared to the U.S. they’re not that well-trained unless they’re in special forces.

it's where they store dirty diapers when they are out in the field

Correct. It's like a bag over the helmet (I forget the name). It looks dumb, but it's effective.

It's true.

>compared to the U.S. they're not that well trained unless they're in the special forces.
I don't want to even begin to imagine how bad that must be.

israel has won wars usa has never won a war

kang fashion?

Well you were there for all of them this and last century so thanks for the help

no problem

kike

Good post!

Don’t forget about the emus

>israel has won wars

AHA AHAH AHAAAAAAAAA

they look like mushrooms

My sides.

Israel has won wars
With heavyhanded US backing

Israel would likely have folded when the Arab countries united against them.

Why waste scheckles on real helmets if you never directly engage in warfare?

To keep their Judenhut clean.

Kek

LITERALLY NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION YET. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

Its to keep their Jew-fros from getting dirty

SHAMPOO COSTS SHEKELS GOY!

No.

Israel would have fired a nuclear-tipped missile at a then still globalist-occupied Moscow, triggering the Soviet nuclear arsenal. And that would have been the end of the world.

You're not getting a Holocaust 2.0 short of the rest of the human race dying with the Jews. Including you.

Now turn off your laptop and do your homework.

The helmet they wear is similar in fashion to the current british helmet, however a canvas cover is put overhead to help break up their figure so they dont give off the silhouette of a person while in combat. In a desert with neumerous bushes this is actually extremely effective.

People have answered it. It's a covering that goes over a helmet to create a less conspicuous silhouette. Just like you also sometimes see soldiers with sticks and leaves stuck on their helmets.

Wow you really went off on a tangent there fella
Can you give me sources?
When did you come to this conclusion?

to hold the Jew 'fro in.

Fake and gay.

Threatens you with American made rifles

Compare it to the training the typical insurgent gets, which consists mostly of TV and films, plus maybe a few days in terrorist camp learning how to blow your fingers off making IEDs

You say this like its a good thing. The kikes cant won wars without a little jihad in them. Lol Samson option is something a faggot kike would defend.

T.SchlomoShekelstein

Lmao conveniently crops out the guy who pissed himself. GG kike.

tactical shekel sac

conscripts tend to be like that

I'm just a 5 year old Palestinian girl with a rock. Please don't shoot me kike.

It's a Judenhut

It hides their horns. Also there's a hole in the tops of their rubber human suit to let the stench out.

>Why the jews wears this stupid helmet?
The enemy cannot hit you if he is too busy laughing to aim

It is woven kevlar and foreskins

True, and gay

It is to break up the silhouette and primarily shade. Jews are soft as babyshit. They put padding on slings umbrellas on their mobile kike ovens they call Merkava.

kek

Why do they bother using face paint and not use it on their neck? Garage people, Garbage soldering. Weak bodies shit genetics mentally ill
Jews really are garbage.

Woodland camouflage must have been on sale
Desert behind them.

Arabs had even more backing from Soviets. There are well known reasons why Arabs fail as soldiers and do reasonably well as insurgents.

rubincenter.org/2000/03/atkine-2000-03-02/
rubincenter.org/2013/03/western-influence-on-arab-militaries-pounding-square-pegs-into-round-holes/
rubincenter.org/2016/02/muhammad-taught-us-how-to-fight-the-islamic-state-and-early-islamic-warfare-tradition/

Samson option.

Nope.

So their noses don't get sunburned

It should be bigger.

How about a tavor faggot?

Looks like a shower cap

because Judaism is nonsense

Good thing Israel is surrounded by a fucking missile defense system designed by the US. Perhaps if they ever decided to engage the "Samson," option the Iron Dome can be used to locally disengage launched ICBM's. Hopefully there's some remote access point to the batteries that is being exploited by the US. Or at least, can be.

So the preservation of the Israeli state has been completely dependent on their nuclear arsenal being aimed at Russia in order to trigger the dead man's hand and lead to global destruction while the real Jews in cahoots scurry into shelters while the surface dwelling gentiles are reduced to dust? Huh.
That was a handy red pill, thanks Finn bro.

it's because they dont want pork hair to fall from their head into their MRE and spoil it

By the way I meant disarm and not disengage. That severely alters what I meant, lol.

It's a mitznefet

all that (((money))) yet still have carry handles...

>emo wars

I thought it was a fucking meme
But it really happened
Holy shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

They have more M16/M4/CAR-15's than Tavors.

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.
>t. Martin Levi van Creveld

if the bullpup is not an Aug it's garbage at feeding bullets.

Israel fears Arab nationalism more than anything for one reason. Unity. If the Arab figured out how to put away their tribalism (which they did in Syria to defeat Isis) then they would be unstoppable. They know their downfalls better than anyone and Iran is working on correcting this within the territories in which they control via proxy. The Syrian army is now the most elite and efficient fighting force thanks to constant battling, where the Israeli soldier is fat and complacent due to not having to fight a serious long term war in the past... well, ever. all their wars were too quick to judge the actual soldiers.

Israel owns the skies, there is no doubt about that. But Israeli's as of late have fallen to the same politics and feuds which once plagued their semitic cousins. This is ultimately why Israel will cease to exist in less than 20 years.

>tripod
It's a bipod learn to count you boot fgt

To protect them next time they end up in the showers.

>The Syrian army is now the most elite and efficient fighting force

definitely not if it weren't for their iran/russia they would have lost quick. probably jordan is top in mid east

Everything we meme has some layer of truth to it.

>He fights in the desert with hard helmets that hold in heat

Pic related. They even asked bongoloids to nuke 'em.

>The Syrian army is now the most elite and efficient fighting force thanks to constant battling
Syrian army is depleted and due to loyalty concerns they barely use their sunni soldiers for anything. They were incapable of making offensive actions until Russians, Hezbollah and Iranians intervened heavily.

>all their wars were too quick to judge the actual soldiers.
Those wars were quick because their opponents were incompetent Arabs with serious issues with tribalism.

>"""""Second Attempt"""""
This shit cannot possibly get any better, don't tell me they were ultimately defeated.

>They didn't win

The sides, they are gone.

KIIIIKE!

I wonder how many extra relatives you’d have if Hitler made it into art school haha

Give me a million shifty shekels and I still wouldn’t say shalom

At least if I shoot you, you won't get raped by mudslimes. :^)

The Mitznefet (Hebrew: מִצְנֶפֶת) is a helmet covering for the infantry helmet used by the Israeli Defense Forces as of 1994. It is considerably larger than the helmet, giving the impression of a militarised chef's hat. The purpose of the floppy helmet cover is to break up the distinctive outline of a helmeted head and thus assist in the camouflage of the wearer. It was originally adapted in the 1990s for guerrilla warfare in the wood and bush land of south Lebanon, later adding a two sided camo, one for desert and one for woodland terrain. The Mitznefet is easily removable, and can be attached to the helmet while folded.[1]

The term comes from the mitznefet, or turban, worn by the high priest in the Temple of Jerusalem, originating in a Hebrew language root meaning "to wrap".

breaks up the silhouette

>breaks up the silhouette
jew or the shitbag on his loaf.