Am I the only crypto-Jew here who supports white identity politics because I'm scared of the backlash that'll occur if...

Am I the only crypto-Jew here who supports white identity politics because I'm scared of the backlash that'll occur if whites become a minority in America?

jews are white in the eyes of minorities so you probably have a right to be scared

Do you want to live in a majority white or a majority Muslim society? Do you want a majority population of lower IQ ethnic groups on welfare paid for by the minorities of whites, jews, and asians at the top? It will push the whites towards the far right, into the hands of people who don't like Jews. The Muslims already don't like Jews. And they'll easily convince the blacks and hispanics that Jews and whites are why they're poor. You're better off in a majority white society.

That's exactly the conclusion I've reached. Jews have been able to succeed in a white dominated America and the fact that they would squander that kindness by pushing for white ethnic replacement just baffles me. I saw myself as white until I started coming here. NAXALT and all that.

Kek The irony is real.
How will you unassimilate now

im I the only crypto jew here who identifies as white because of the country I was born in and what to protect that country?

I mean technically I could just book it and leave for Israel anytime I want, but I see America as my home and frankly I appreciate the accomplishments white Americans and I don't want to see it all disappear.

If you're white you're dead. Better go fuck some brown,black skinned bull or you'll be wiped the face off the planet goy.
10d chess.

Your Reptilian overlords want exactly this : to gather you all up in Israel .
Perhaps so the rest of the world can nuke you while they take control of their orc-nigger armies.

Too late whuat niggers

Now that's next level woke.

I think most Israelis are in your camp whereas the liberal Jews in America have views that aren't even that different from the average boomer. I don't entirely agree with this board's tendency to heap everything on da joos because I see the liberal elite's politics as a symptom of the 60's over any Jewish conspiracy. People like the Frankfurt Marxists were simple riding the revolutionary tide of 60's culture along with many other people. In other words, I don't believe Marxist Jews engineered the multicultural society rather it was a more complex result of historical forces coming to fruition. For example, church attendance dropped sharply in Britain, France, and, to a lesser extent, America after both world wars, so if people are no longer believing in God, then why would anyone care about morals or who their neighbor is?

t. goy

Das right

I think most Israelis are in my camp as well, but I myself am definitely not a fan of Israel's foreign policy. Specifically with regards to how it leaches off of the US to fund its Jewhad against the rest of the Middle East.

top kek jews fear the negro

Where you gonna hide goy. The bunkers are comprimised. Where you gonna run goy the open is comprimised. Ayy lmao

woke

we should all abandon racial supremacism and embrace a new idea. Like using selective breeding with sperm to turn all humans into a new breed of super-intelligent super humans.

Probably. I'm not the least bit concerned. I live in LA and get zero shit for being "white," as a Jewish man. Just wear the yarmulke if you're worried.

It's not going to be some sudden thing. I think you'll have plenty of time to get yourself situated. All of this shit is just feelings and predictions. It could be really great. I think everyone is clear China will be dominate and things will be much different than anyone expects.

elipens are kewl.
Where that kippah
shabbos goy.

Israel's gonna have to nuke the whole world to save itself once Muslims control Europe and black women control America.

>shabbos goy
No, that's you. I'm actually chosen. :^)

>Am I the only crypto-Jew

Lol you're fucked cumskin

Anything that helps you Horah.

>larping as a goatfucker
>implying goatfuckers are anything but shit-tier pawns
(you)

maybe. thinking about it, i don't recall ever seeing a jew who identifies as white over being jewish and actively chooses support whites over others because that person is white.

I'd like to see most Israelis in a camp too.

I know a Jew like you. Worked with him a few months around the time of Charlotteseville. We talked a little bit about this and that and ended up on talking about the alt right. He said he felt the alt right were right about Jews and he felt guilty and even scared about what the actions of Jews were going to bring on them. He was a very lower class Jew. Poor as shit, crooked teeth and dating some beat up slag with some other dudes 3 kids. I thought he was a pretty cool guy. Made me laugh a lot.

>It could be really great.
It will be shit, just like the countries the spics ran away from and the niggers scoff at going back to.

>Specifically with regards to how it leaches off of the US to fund its Jewhad against the rest of the Middle East.

True, that's lamentable. I heard that our federal government gives more aid to Israel than any American state. Honestly I'm undecided (mostly out of ignorance) on the Israeli question, however, I would rather live there than any of Israel's neighboring countries which seem like cesspools of pure shit. Not to mention Reuben sandwiches are delicious.

Ideally I think British or French rule in the longer term would have suited that region better because at least there was a large Christian minority there already (and they would be picking up the tab instead of us). But again, that opportunity is long gone. And Zionists of course played a big part in ending that.

>a poor working class Jew
Not meme'ing here: we don't consider them to be Jews. Unlike Christians, we don't lionize poverty.

Michael Savage I guess

>I heard that our federal government gives more aid to Israel than any American state.
Not totally true at this point. Iraq get's a few billion more, though if you count the other benefits that still holds.

Sometimes I feel conflicted over whether or not Jews are white. Clearly their origin is not Europe but some are so bleached they turn blonde.

This

Counterpoint: What difference does it make to someone who already lives in a city that is majority minority?

What are you worried about? You can just flee to Israel with the rest of your spawn. Although, once all the white countries are gone there wont be anyone to send Israel their money or to fight their wars for them, so, you may be fucked either way... Sorry user. Here's a funny joke I found on /pol to cheer you up!

Aren't Jews basically just Euromutts with some Semitic or Khazar admixture? Some of them look very white (pic related).

I've never really asked anyone if I "looked Jewish". My nose is slightly above average sized but it's not a dead giveaway.

>the Israel is totally reliant on whites meme
There are few non-muslim countries that aren't on good terms with Israel. They have no shortage of backup patrons.

>he 60's
It began long, long before that user.

Don't get me wrong here, I absolutely want whites to survive. I grew up around whites, went to school with whites, and even celebrated Christmas. I didn't even know any Jews outside of my family until high school.

lol, Jews don't realise what their tampering with white homogeneity is ultimately going to result in. They think it's going to culminate in a slave-master colour gradient where (((white))) people (Jews) are at the top of the food chain, commanding their rootless economic migrant wog hordes to do their bidding, but what's actually going to happen is the nation state will become an uninhabitable third world shit hole and Jews will move again to the fresh new empire that isn't completely in the toilet and fuck it up just like they did the last one.

If you aren't trolling, please get involved in the community. Jews off on their own, knowing no other Jews but their immediate family, are absolutely not living up to their full potential. We take care of our own user. You don't have to suck up to Christians and you definitely should not be celebrating their holidays for fuck's sake.

Yeah well, the wog infested cities aren't all that uninhabitable right now. The real losers are the poor and well, nobody actually cares.

That may be true, but a jew tryng to squeeze money out of India, or China, or Japan, etc is not going to wor nearly as well because NO other nation or race on the planet suffers from the "white guilt" that allows jews to squeeze shekels out of the European man. No guilt = Less money. Sorry Mr.Cohen

>long before that
No kidding, leaf, but the 60's were when it became a global movement. More immediately, one can argue the Beat Generation started it, but obviously they did not get their ideas from nowhere. The brainy types now say it started with the Protestant Reformation, which seems reasonable enough to me when you consider how cucked Protestant nations are today.

I feel really bad for the Jews that get dragged into the bullshit of the psychopathic elite and their lust for control and subjugation of everyone else.

Good gravy, you kikes are seriously fucking insufferable. So much for muh Jewish ingroup solidarity then. You don't consider someone who is ethnically and religiously Jewish because he's poor, I'm not sure why that surprises me since you avaricious bastards are known for your bottomless greed and materialism.

You'd have to be really delusional to think white guilt is the only thing that directs foreign money into Israel.

Ashkenazi Jews aren't really real Jews, and do have origins in Europe. The Sephardic Jews are the "real" Jews, which are semites.

I'm only half Jewish and I was raised Christian for the most part. I never really identified as a Jew but it's not really something I can escape.

Good gravy, you kikes are seriously fucking insufferable. So much for muh Jewish ingroup solidarity then. You don't consider someone who is ethnically and religiously Jewish because he's poor, I'm not sure why that surprises me since you avaricious bastards are known for your bottomless greed and materialism.

Meant to say this to this guy

>You don't consider someone who is ethnically and religiously Jewish because he's poor, I'm not sure why that surprises me since you avaricious bastards are known for your bottomless greed and materialism.
You're simply operating on retarded Christian priors. We don't just cast off a Jew because he is hard up, but Jews who don't take advantage of all the help we can provide and choose to live a life of poverty (outside of total religious devotion) are rightly viewed as dead-weight.

Idk... maybe... but you're right. If whites become a minority the world turns communist, goes to shit, and turns apocalyptic within a generation.

If your mother was Jewish, you are Jewish and should go find community with fellow Jews. We're here for one another. If your father was Jewish, consider conversion. Christianity is a dead-end religion.

It's definitely not the only thing, but it is a major contributor remeber Germany is still paying reperations to Israel, plus the many Billions the US and UK give yearly, plus the training, arms deals, etc, etc. But forget the money, who will fight all of Israel's wars in the mid-east once there are no shabbas goy to send out to the killing fields? You think you're going to get non-whites (who usually have strong in group preferences) to fight a foreign war for foreign nations?

>You think you're going to get non-whites (who usually have strong in group preferences) to fight a foreign war for foreign nations?
That's the general idea, yeah. There are a confluence of geopolitical interests in the middle-east. Getting the next global power to fight there is not exactly far-fetched.

It is.
The fact you know of the Jew and it's ways and actively participate with host nations customs are good.
The other chosen person in the thread is a parasitic Jew.
The funny thing is, I bet you all start wearing yellow star of Davids to NOT get attacked...once again.
"Don't attack us, we are protected. Don't forget the 6 million black ally. Attack the Goyim."
The funny thing is the black versions of Sup Forums and their hip hop forums etc, they all hate you anyway.
Not because of white skin, but they are #woke to the Jewish tricks as we are.
And Islam, Sikhi, Hindu, Buddhist.
They all know of the Jew.
The Jew will be the first on everyone's shopping list.

yeah you are

well you better do something about the nigs in alabama. seriously you need to stop them from replacing you its fucking alabama

>minorities
Stop using this term

You'd better be the only one. I don't want to be surrounded by Jews.

What about Ruth? She wasn't a Jewess. You kikes don't even know the Bible.

t. shill
>1913 Federal Reserve Act

>The Jew will be the first on everyone's shopping list.
There is no denying that

haah you got to be kidding, there's nothing spiritual in judaism, you and your tribe are a dead end in itself

>muh spiritual
>you're just a tribe
Quintessentially Christian logic. "Diversity is our strength you tribalist!"

In modern America Jews (along with groups like Irish, Italians, etc.) who used to be seen as racially different are now considered generically white by society. So not only is the frequent claim on Sup Forums that "Jews are trying to destroy whites" factually untrue, ironically Jews ARE white and in the same boat as other white when it comes to the far left's identity politics. Jews have a stake in fighting the demonization of white people and are themselves a target of the far left. Honestly where do all the stormfags live? Must be in a country with no Jews, certainly not America.

The only good jew.

I'm an actual Jew and I despise half my family because they're all "bring in the poor unfortunate African and South American people" because they want to show people how open and accepting they are. I'm not even home for Hanukkah this year because I honestly don't want to be around my sisters.

who told you Christian logic is not the one that's right ? what are you on anyhow you push diversity on all fronts while as kikes keep yourselves cohesice, you're waging war on other races to loosen their own cohesiveness while you maintin yours , you just want milk the west harder and you deserve to be crushed for it

and you shall be , muh spiritual, wait to see spiritual law be put into place and remember me then , I give you 10 years & save this thread

> now considered generically white by society.
Not by Sup Forums or the alt-right. I think we overdo it, but, there's a segment that doesn't consider them huwhite.

I'm a Jewish crypto fascist.

>Snoke dies. Rey finally gets to meet Snoke, with Kylo as her date. Snoke and Kylo have some back and forth, some emotions are shed and Kylo ends it with a lightsaber through Snoke's gut. Then Kylo and Rey fight side-by-side against the Imperial Guards. After they fight together they try for a moment to convince the other to join their side of the force. This doesn't work and they part ways. Kylo takes the crown from Snoke and is now the Supreme Leader of the First Order. Or maybe the Second Order..

Wish your people had thought of that /before/ you helped stuff America full of refugees and poors.

But I know, you're just one part. We have our own, Christian traitors.

You ever seen how much they hate "lightskins?" Yeah, even the brownest of (((you))) is fucked. This is the future you chose

I'm aware, I was trying to directly address that misunderstanding on the part of the alt-right and members of Sup Forums. The claim that Jews are destroying whites isn't only untrue, it's logically incoherent in 2017. A lot of people here are stuck in the 1940s.

But if you leave for Israel you'll be glassed by Iran! hopefully

you may just be.

> misunderstanding
> logically incoherent in 2017
lurk moar

>Few

>Lebanon, Syria and Iran
>All backed by Russia

I can't wait until whites are dead all over, just so that the jewish golems you have unleashed upon europe turn to devour you sick fucks for the last time. poetic justice, really

>Jews have been able to succeed in a white dominated America and the fact that they would squander that kindness by pushing for white ethnic replacement just baffles me
it is a part of their religion user. are you racially Jewish or a member of the Jewish religion?

>Counterpoint: What difference does it make to someone who already lives in a city that is majority minority?
your city may be majority minority but without the whites in the suburbs and country that commute it would be Mexico tier

Christian/Atheist Jews are pretty much Italians

Catholic master race

It will only get worse as whites continue to decline
> pic related
This is why all whites NEED to return home to Europe. Screw (((civic nationalism))), it's basically lead to the death of whites as a whole.

>lower IQ ethnic groups on welfare paid for by the minorities of whites, jews, and asians at the top?

irony like pottery

where should we go user? it is almost impossible to move to Europe

>it is almost impossible to move to Europe

Actually, it's not impossible at all and Europe 'needs' immigrants because none of the liberal whites over there are having children. Returning home is literally the only option we have to save our people.

Your post hints at a distinction that I do not often see here. That between the average Jew and the elitist Jew.

Average jews should be afraid of the elitist jew. For he shall surely put you in harm's way to advance his position - e.g. Trump/Jerusalem causing antisemitic attacks in Europe.

>AnCap flag
Your political ideology was literally invented by Jews.

they are self loathing Jews though
what country is easiest?

Jews should worry. We will displace them as the persecuted race and their lineage will disappear

im half jew and always has identified as a spaniard i dont know how thing are in usa desu

ancapism is literally a jew ideology at every single level, but I didnt expect an anarcho brainlet to understand that

I wasn't raised Jewish, but I know most of the ins and outs of Judaism thanks to relatives. The subversive anti-whiteness either wasn't obvious or didn't exist with them but the Jewish racial supremacy was definitely there.