Why do the Japanese have such shit taste in anime?

Why do the Japanese have such shit taste in anime?

lack of a soul

anime taste is directly influenced by penis length

No wonder Sup Forums has such bad taste too.

t. Red Button Nip Monkey

h-how do I upboat this?

Not sure, op.

But they make it up with thier taste in top tier hentais.

Manchildren like manchild things.

In Japan it's mostly kids who watch anime. The barrier to entry doesn't exist there - you just have to turn the TV on, boom, you're watching anime.
In the west you have to deal with subs, piracy, societal taboo - and it all acts as a filter for all those retards since you have to have some minimal expertise just to be able to watch it. As a result you can expect our manchildren to be older than their Jap counterparts.

Imagine growing up in that culture, you take it for granted. On the other hand foreigners find their culture amusing. So stuff we find good is mediocre and routine to them. Also their Otakus are fucking degenerates and disgusting.

What if it is Japan that has superior taste in anime and it is us who are mislead? How would we know if we are wrong?

The universal formula of my taste > your taste confirms that I have the best taste of anime.

All anime is trash and you know it you filthy weebs.
Now let me peacefully beat my cock to some loli hentai like the normalfag i am.

They're workaholics and alcoholics. Their minds are shattered by daily life, and so their little entertainment reflects this.

so do westerners

>Why do the Japanese have such shit taste in anime?

Dumb fucking gaijin who had to learn Japanese (extremely unlikely) or just watched anime with subtitles actually believes that his """taste""" is better than the taste of natives and the real consumers and makers of anime in Japan?

That's hilarious.
That's like saying that some sports fan knows better than the actual professional player from that sport about his game and it's obviously not true.

Face it: your understanding of anime is extremely distorted and your taste about it is disconnected from the Japanese reality and is completely meaningless. Not because anime is too deep or anything like that but because you are not the target audience of it and never will be.
What you do is picking up particles of the foreign culture, assimilate it with your western mentality and project it on the whole Japanese basis thinking that they are doing it wrong and their taste is shit. In fact, you are the one who's wrong by the simple fact that you are not Japanese.

It doesn't even matter how weeb you'll try to get, you'll never become a part of Japanese nation and will never get relevant with your dumb opinion about anime.

Stick with Disney and some South Park or whatever Western cartoons you have.

Hello, Ken-sama. I thought you died in the tsunami?

source?

never understood this. they have better taste than all the dragonball, nurutu shitpooden, shit taste online loving retards, which is the vast majority of the anime "fans" in the west.

Put a cute girl in it and they'll buy it regardless of how shit it is.

>Implying we don't do the same

>he says while posting Monogarbage
End yourself.

>not liking Monogatari
Take your own advice.

>implying western audiences have better taste

>Sup Forums
>paying for anime ever

Our top 10 isn't all that different.

anime is shit in general