Boogie getting a divorce

Reminder to get a pre-nup, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU?t=38m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did this living tumor get married in the first place?

I-i-it's fine...

Jesus christ this is depressing. As soon as he started losing weight she splits. She definitely has mental issues.

What kind of retard would be in a relationship, let alone stay forever with this fat fuck

he makes a lot through government benefits and youtube

also hes a cuck so she didnt have to stay faithful

>inb4 50 posts from people whining about the unenforceability of prenups

They are as good as binding here if your lawyers know their shit and have been since 2010. Only a retard wouldn't protect their assets and future children from a predatory hag.

>wife said it was OK to tweet this
>the wife that is divorcing me for big black cock
>the wife that is almost certainly taking a huge chunk of his vast "fat guy on internet eats mayonnaise" fortune on the way out

I wonder if this faggot will ever learn some self-respect. Will losing the fat do it? Nah, he's going to kill himself long before he gets to a normal weight.

observe his delusion

JUST and BLACKED

I remember when he first got married everyone said that he was proof that personality is what matters and that looks aren't that important. Guess that wasn't true after all.

Does this make it official that she was staying with him hoping he would die? Holy shit

He said they were soul mates, she was the best and greatest thing that ever happened to him, etc. etc. and now he's saying they are just friends and he's cool with it. Guaranteed he's on suicide watch.

He's going to split his stomach stapling trying to force pizzas down to eat the pain away.

And there's yer problem right there.

>Wife said it was ok [sic] to tweet this

How ugly is the wife?

Very ugly but not as disgusting as boogie

Just a reminder that judges can make a pre-nup invalid.

How will he wipe his ass now?

>She'll head back home soon and we'll remain friends and who knows, maybe one day find each other again. Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves and fix the damage we caused to ourselves and one another. We've spent every day talking since she left and I imagine we'll likely do the same after she goes back home. Time will tell, but we are still friends and will remain friendly.

Keep telling yourself that boogie, once a girl's mind is made up she's going to jump on the first dick she can find.

This makes a lot of sense. Her staying with him hopping he would die of a heart attack so she could get all his Jewtube sheckles. But now he got his stomache staples and is losing weight, she has to settle for half his money.

Get fucked boogie you fat prick
youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU?t=38m1s

HIS FUCKING WEDDING VIDEO

NEVER FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8

Idk they're both pretty disgusting so I'm not sure if either even has the option to date. I may be underestimating how willing some guys are to fuck the fattest and most ugly women though.

5 or 10 years married is like a career move for women. It's just a job to them.

He's losing weight quickly

You are SEVERELY underestimating what some guys will fuck.

I see disgusting disabled blobs of mass with healthy guys regularly.

F-A-T C-O-W

This. Modern women were a mistake

>implying prenups matter

Someone post the article of the judge who threw out the prenup because muh feminism I don't have it on this pc.

>leaving as your partner starts improving
Some have issues
They need dependent partners

cringe

>also hes a cuck so she didnt have to stay faithful
She went from fucking one boogie to another

> Yep, they just fall out of love excacly at the same time
> Yep, they will be friends afterwards

Some cucks actually believe this

Funny how he was insisting she didn't cuck him. They didn't fall out of love. He started losing weight and gaining confidence in himself and couldn't put up with her vampirising him any more.

Oh no never saw this coming its not like she was already literally cucking him

Why should I fucking care about this e-celeb "pay muh healthcare" subhuman beta

>Lauren Southern threads bad
>Fat male Youtuber threads are ok

Did he slip and call her Anita during a pegging sesssion?

"SHE GOT A NEW DICK UP NORTH"

Trump CurseĀ®

She'll go on tindr. Within a day or two a guy will ask her to some expensive restaraunt. She'll be sucking his dick by midnight.

700 million views, 4.3mil subscribers. He is probably making 15-20k per month.

They have no children. Their marriage is pointless. I've never heard of a childless marriage lasting till death do them part. They have no shared purpose binding them.

Day or two? Fuck that if she words her bio right she'll be sucking dick in hours

Boogie is just one step closer to become one of /ourguys/. Give it time.

Kek

This is fucking pathetic

user. Him being fat is the reason she stayed with him. She's one of those fucked in the head types that needs to attach herself to broken people. Boogie was probably made fatter by his wife. She probably is the one buying unhealthy shit for him.
They're probably getting a divorce because boogie is fixing himself and she's realizing that her "help" is no longer "needed".

Already happened. Years back some guy on Sup Forums fucked her and came on her face. He posted pictures too and her plan.
Her plan was
> "Marry" boogie
> Pretend to be his wife since they got better revenue when she was in his videos
> She would go with other men
> Him with other women (like that would happen)
> When he died she'd get house and shekels
> Looks like he's living too long so she left

He's also never fucked her. But he eats her cunny out.

He's been trying to convince himself he's fine for a whlie now

>woman falls in love with mans 500 lbs of personality
>unbeknownst to her, man covertly begins to lose personality by the hundreds of lbs
OY VEY, dat poor, poor woman.....

This. She was the enabler. Women always do this, whenever I hit the gym hard and try to diet, they always bring some unhealthy shit into the house or force us to go out to fast food.

I have basically had to break up with a girl any time I want to lose weight, they can't handle if you are bettering yourself.

He had nothing when they met. I think she's a feeder and is leaving because he's losing weight.

Hi Boogie,

Stop posting here because you're a fucking faggot and we all hope you KYS

Poor bastard. His wife obviously has a feeder fetish. When he started losing weight, she didn't have any way to fulfill her sadistic desire to shove food down his throat.

His wife was a massive chubby chaser, and now that he's lost over 100 pounds and losing more, she wants to find some other 500 pound Chad.

He is the perfect example of how far men have fallen in our country. Fat and dying, cucked, can't reproduce, votes democrat. This what americans have turned into. It's sickening.

>woman has feeder fetish where she ruins him by enabling his food addiction
>he gets his stomach stapled and starts losing weight trying to improve himself
>hes not reliant on her anymore and she doesn't feel like shes in control
>"hmmm this is no fun anymore im divorcing you :)))))"

>marry some 500lb sack of shit that's a millionaire for free gibs when he dies
>taking forever to stroke out/hnnnnnnng to death
>oh shit, he's actually serious about this weight loss surgey
>try to sabotage it and emotionally manipulate him like always
>fail
>oh fuck me, he's actually getting it
>oh well, maybe he'll stay fat
>1 day later he's down like 100lbs
>brb leaving to France or some shit to "find myself"
>1 week later
>"we're divorced"

She bailed because the only reason she was with him was for the money once he killed over. Dude easily pulls in a 200k+ a year.

>Make actual progress in your life
>Finally seems worth living
>Wife leaves you

I'd probably kill myself.

Everybody swallows the black pill eventually.

Boogies makes 1-1.5 million a year. He posted how much medicaid he pays in one of the tweet.

How well is Boogie doing with the black pill right now? I can imagine him screaming, flinging his toys around, and going apeshit

>Anita
>Anita FewmoreinchescuzitfeelssofawkinGOOOOD

>PAY! FOR! MY!
>HEALTHCARE!
>WELFARE!
>DIVORCE AND WIFE'S AFFAIR!

had friends who were only happy when i was drunker than them. stopped hanging out with them.
they all got mad as hell.

>He's also never fucked her. But he eats her cunny out.
You know, I may not have ever felt the euphoria of heroin, but I stuck my face in a jar full of fish farts once, so I can't complain.

Bullshit. She had full access to this sad sack of shits money with zero effort required because hes a self loathing loser.

But the poor cuck actually had the nerve to inconvenience her with the selfish demand for his spouse's support when he wanted to get better, so she bailed.

>Plot twist
>He gets super thin and ends up marrying Taytay

Wait nvm i misread what u said sorry

BLACKED, KEKED, AND JUSTED

you shut your mouth

>HEY HEY!
>HO HO!

>getting divorced at the DMV
did he marry a Ford Taurus?

What the fuck, and he wonders why she left him

Told you.

No, he married a bus

BOOGIE GO FUCKING MGTOW and

stop marrying these whores. Flash the cash, never give it to them or sign a marriage contract.

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>splitting amicably as friends

Ah, so she's already fucking someone else.

Niiiiice

No way this fat fuck wasn't getting cucked by every BBC in the neighborhood

well it is better to say you gave your ex wife half your stuff, because of how generous you are, then be the guy that had half his stuff taken, because he your socially retarded.

Why does this guy get so much hate, can someone please tell me what did he do?

oh lord. stop this degeneracy
i never want to sympathize with fat fucker

DELE

Get a harpoon gun and sell him for $500000 in whale oil.

He doesn't know his place. He reeks of weakness and submission yet he'll loudly express his stupid opinions. It makes us want to dominate him...through the internet.

>wife said its ok to tweet this
>we are still friends
Shameful

>they can't handle if you are bettering yourself

This so much this. I don't get it though, why?

>get divorced
>still following her commands

pigga pls

Lol virgin detected.
Most girls wont let you shove your cock all the way down their throat.
The sluts may deep throat it a few times on their own.
Only the dirtiest of whores are down with throat fucking believe me ive tried with every girl I could

Can you imagine having sex with this fat fuck?

i saw that tweet.....1.45% is what you pay for medicare payroll taxes....double that if you are self-employed and +.9% on money over 250k. If he paid 25k in medicare taxes, just rough estimate would be about 900k income

Cant decide if this is more sad or hilarious

Boogie is the reason Boogie is fat. I can't stand it on either side when fat fucks blame their partners for "enabling" it. Unless you were chained up and force fed you did it yourself.

>can't reproduce,
>votes democrat

This is a self solving problem though. Just make sure you live a couple hundred years and you can witness the future.

>Dude easily pulls in a 200k+ a year.

Make that 1 million a year. You can cry now. See

Because a woman has to be the best one in the relationship. The prettiest etc. girls date guys uglier than themselves or with flaws that make them feel superior. Once the guy begins to improve those things the woman feels like she is losing the upper hand in the relationship. Everything woman do can be traced back to some form of manipulation. If the guy is uglier their manipulation over everything in the relationship is more successful.
>t.femanon

Libtard gets chucked by black guy. Wife leaves for black guy.

Pottery.

>divorce jades and strengthens the resolve of boogie
>he slowly moves further right all while getting more and more fit
>after a couple years he is full right, calling his wife a whore all while being juicy as fuck
would this be the best end, or should he just die