Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNeO8yDABiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old and busted.
Wonder how Honk's JAV career is going.

I'd rather not, you filthy JAV slut

[LOUD FARTING NOISE

JAV? Explain.

I dropped this series after the 4th episode in S1.

Honk's VA apparently starred in a JAV before becoming a VA, but this wasn't discovered until last year. Nips being nips had autistic fits and now her career is ruined forever.

Nips are crazy fucks. The girl did some shady stuff to earn money. Purity fags ruin everything. Aya Hirano was also same case.

based elevens

Oh my god, I want Emitsun to tie me up, sit on my face, and let out the biggest loudest farts on me until I pass out from the smell in ecstasy.

What is this fart fetish I see lately along with bog posting?

*holds up wota penlights*

Wasn't it confirmed that it wasn't her? And people here blew it out of proportion, doesn't matter though because original LL is over.

Emitsun in the fart idol queen. I just want to worship and pay my respects to her.

Setsunasa ni wa

>fart idol

science has gone too far. i am out.

Mattete ai no uta > Snow halation

Down the gutter

not too impressive to begin with

Koi ni Naritai Aquarium = Mijuku Dreamer > Mattete ai no uta > Snow halation

How's Sunshine? Haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.

Posting best song: youtube.com/watch?v=hNeO8yDABiQ

Pretty much more of the same, the production committee didn't try to innovate; it will all depend entirely on whether you like the new characters.

Nope

It was never confirmed.

Its pretty clear its her, whether you believe it or not.

>Muh purity

Sunshine's pretty ballin.
>Characters with more depth
>Better written drama
>Better CG
>Joseph Joestar-tier Engrish
The only issue is that it's heavily reliant on past experience with OG Love Live since they constantly reference them in the first half of the series.

>ballin
Don't you mean AQAP?

They deny it was her to save face, even though we all know the facts pointed otherwise.

I kind of feel bad for her, at least she's probably rolling in cash now and can take it easy