Show your appreciation for the race with highest IQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
youtu.be/Nd8uiIpAy8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't sharting a U.S: national sport?

good thing that tire didn't break the green screen

hory shit

k i might wanna travel to china one day, what powerlevel do i need?

Hot.

Did the tire chopped of his hand? lmao

>chopped
>of
RIP English

FAKE
this

you can see his arm on the lower right corner. looks fake desu

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

i thought you forgot to make those threads

Got any new content?

wow, that bitch got some distance

Seems legit.

WTF are these people eating to shit like this!?

Twisted Metal

>they don't wipe

Hello rando mexi-bro. Have any new vids from the past couple of months?

When junkrat ults

Better than getting IBS from prolonged holding it in.
I'm all for public urban sanitation, feels quite dark ages that we don't have it, even some 3rd world shitholes do.

yeah gross

No. No, they don't.
Did you expect that?

was the fire realy necessary?

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Why go to the exact fucking middle of the plaza? Why not go off to a corner or something?

chinese women have very smooth buttholes.. no need to wipe.

I didn't expect it. I hoped though.

At the end of the vid you can see a drain, that would have been the most considerate. Corners are harder to clean.

>flag
Come on mate. Make an effort.

Thanks, Achmed. I figured a Muslim would know the answer.

Why the guy next to the driver didn't even attempt to pull off the dude, for example grab his neck by dragging him to a safe distance?

Wait, shit is supposed to be solid?

Would have been better if it was a Leaf

>video on china
>features pm abe from japan

What did they mean by this?

Just a coincidence with the sub sync. Full vid for anyone interested. The webm part was around 41:50
youtu.be/Nd8uiIpAy8E

>Americans learn Mandarin

Ha, I remember when we were told about that in the 90s.

>race with highest IQs
clearly you havent spent any time there

Maybe he didn't know how to drive? My dad's a retired cop, I have very little experience with driving and even in a situation like this I'd be afraid to touch the wheel.

Why I mentioned my dad is because of the constant drilling over how to drive and things you don't do etc. You just trust the pilot when you can't drive.

>highest IQs
Majority of China is semi literate

No. Is cucking a Swedish one?

>The severed arm lands on top of that purple box
I never noticed that until now.

Video is rather interesting, thanks user

Bump

My 2nd grade teacher's aide, an elderly woman, showed a video (she took iirc) of China and it happened to have someone shitting in it. She told the class it was a common sight.

My view of China has been soiled for well over two decades now.

Funny thing is all the Germans in what is essentially a scat thread.

What breeds this mentality?

Communism

There is a 99.73% literary rate in China, believe it or not.

The definition of literacy in a communist country often boils down to writing a single line competently.
In Soviet Russia, the line was something like "the USSR is my home and Stalin is my father" or something like that.
In Best Korea, it's something like "Kim Jong Ill is the revolutionary guard" or something along those lines.

those of us who have actually lived in China for an extended period of time know that many people are illiterate.

Most of the statistics you see regarding China are only conducted in cities like Shanghai and Beijing, two of the cities with the most development. In reality, China is a vast wasteland of 1.4 billion peasants, 800 million of which have difficulty getting by each day. Hop into a taxi in one of those cities, show the taxi driver the address you wanna go to on paper in Chinese, and there's a strong likelihood he won't be able to read what it says.

I've seen it many times.

DID HE DIE?

what is the source of the China high IQ meme?
all that i have met IRL have been slightly above average to stupid.
went to HS with about 1k of them.

dumping my China stuff

What logo is that at the top right? I always see it in these China videos

He actually didn't

That poor bastard peddling as hard as he can, would have made it if not for traffic light out of nowhere.

RIP

hory shiet

>what is the source of the China high IQ meme?
Self-reported data from the Chinese government, to be taken with a grain of salt at best, or outright rejected at worst.

wat

Stealthy shitters

damn that was a spectacle

tianjin explosion

Designated shitting signs

Is there really that big of a difference between China and India? 2 shitter countries.

Not really. I saw a woman piss her pants with no fucks given on the train in Hong Kong.

This is a crash landing in like singapore or somewhere.

The guy jumping out of nowhere always gets me.

This is probably why China banned Sup Forums come to think of never seen a poster from China

Lmao China is a fucking cartoon

Kek
My gf is from Taiwan and constantly talks about how the Chinese are the most uncivilized society she's experienced

India is a lot worse than China in almost every aspect. The people who shit in public are the lowest of the low. Educated chinks don't do this.

Because it's an edit some niggerfaggot made.

That sucks.

Well, if fucking Facebook is banned there, obviously Sup Forums is banned aswell.

Jealous I see. Can't accept being surpassed by the Orient can you?

They use wechat. It's pretty much facebook,twitter,instagram and youtube into one. And yes they do have a version of Sup Forums, just like the Koreans. But it's just for politics

Actually Sup Forums isn't banned, it's just that the chinks can't do the captcha because captcha is google. If you ever see a Chinese flag, the guy bought a pass

There's literally one every fucking week. VPN's do exist you know

I honestly don't see a difference. Both have huge populations with sanitary and cultural problems. Plus communism

because chinks dont let other country covert invade in the cover of immigration.

I admire the chinese, and eventhough I don't particularly like Americans it's not really that fair that we open our markets to their shit but they don't to ours. 1/7 of the population lives there and we're supposed to bow down to their wishes when it comes to markets?

Do they hate niggers on it as much as we do?

I did see a Chinese flag once before, I just assumed they changed it somehow, but maybe not. I guess you're right.

They hate niggers because they view them as stupid and violent. But they admire jews for their intellect, whilst at the same time a huge portion of the Chinese populace support Hitler. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but Asia doesn't usually make a lot of sense

WHY
There is fucking toilets everywhere at airports.

They just don't give a fuck. They're animals.

Probably a western toilet. Can't always defend them.