Monster Musume

>Chapter 50
>No sign of Darling

He had already lost a lot of blood and to make things worse, Kyurii returns during full moon.

How will Darling make it out alive, Sup Forums ?

>pic related
>mfw this is how MonMusu ends

Also, Happy Birthday Polt!

Maybe during full moons, Vampire-girls crave semen.

Wait, shit, fangs in your dick. Nevermind. Vampire-girls suck.

>Happy Birthday Polt!
Happy birthday you hirsute menace to mental health.

Today is Polt's birthday and damn, twitter is full of furries

I refuse to believe I'm a furry because I'd fuck Polt. It's her always hyped-up Genki-ness I'm attracted too. And she always wants to help out. She's a good girl.

But in the OP's image is a full moon and she drinked a lot of blood

I can't decide if she doesn't realize the effect she has on guys or if she's banking on it for massive sales.

It just works.

I dunno user if she reduced him to that state I'd say she's pretty wasteful

Don't worry, user. That's just ketchup.

Yeah I know but I doubt cucumber would be so wasteful

Still not quite sure how I feel about Polt. She's pretty cute/hot, but I've never been fond of the overly genki type for personal reasons. Plus, she rides the line of being too furry for my tastes.

...yet that doesn't seem to have stopped her from invading my dreams, even if it's only one dream to the two I've had of Spooder.

Probably she only drinks artificial blood and she took darling away to the broker: his brother/cousin/father/friend/love rival of one of the girls

>Still not quite sure how I feel about Polt.
A chance to feel about Polt for a while to try and reach a conclusion about her appeal would be welcome here.

>Face_full_of_nipples.jpg

Hot.

There's so little love for our resident hyper hottie. No wonder she gets depressed at times.

I'd wife the fuck out of Tio but my life wouldn't be complete without being coached to bench shit by an excited Polt

Dogs don't sweat though.

>that pic

Strangely relevant to the aforementioned dream.

Considering the hubbub about the anime initially skipping her chapter, I say that this is a flat out lie.

Too many nice girls in the series. Staying loyal to the one for you is indeed tough.

I mean i like Polt but she's not my preferred waifu material
And I do not have the energy for such a genki little doggo

As hot as seeing Polt panting madly after a run would be, Crab's Kobolds, including Polt, do indeed sweat.

>Crab's Kobolds, including Polt, do indeed sweat
Show other Dogbold sweat, that isn't a nervous sweat drop