Dragon ball super

Leave dad to me edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8mS7s16Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>edition

>leave being cucked to me dad.

Gohan can barely turn regular Super Saiyan anymore. Him losing a fight isn't jobbing at this point, it's expected.

Granted, that might change in the upcoming tournament. Maybe.

>edition

>I leave goku to you

Here's what is gonna happen

Everyone arrives at the tournament. Ayy Lmao or whoever confront Goku, calling him a villain and talk about how horrible it is that he is dooming 11 universes to destruction.

Goku is innocently going to be confused, saying he didn't know that. He'll tell his team and Piccolo or Krillin or whoever is going to say that despite how horrible that is they should worry about it later and focus on winning now so their universe isn't destroyed and Goku will agree.

Jump to the end, tournament is on the last match. It's Universe 7 vs whoever. Doesn't matter who wins, Goku will plead with the Zenos and they'll think about it then laugh and restore all universes. Everyone will call Goku and hero and forget that's the the one who doomed them

Screenshot this.

>screencap the most obvious option

What the FUCK is wrong with his neck?

The Goku is evil maymay is more annoying than the Goten is Black one.

Goku is completing in the wrong through. He has no right putting everybody and their universe at stake just for a good fight.

Reminder that pic related is just a placeholder for whatever new form Goku will have.
Goku clearly have his SS hairstyle and change to base as soon he cuts his aura. The next version will change this as they changed the first opening with SSB replacing SSG.

Also is already confirmed there's more clips for the opening, don't you remember how Broliko goes LSS in previews, but she's already transformed in the opening? The opening will be changed, just wait.

He's literally just a retard who doesn't know what his actions mean.

We're the only ones who know, the characters don't. If this makes Goku evil then he's evil everytime he does something retarded because he doesn't know what will happen

>edition
Ningen what are you doing?

Hes not evil; just a big manchild. Other universes are more than justified in being mad as fuck at Goku if it is revealed to them that Goku set up the tournament just to get in some fighting partners. Goku will be confused at their reaction, but will ultimately get his wish for great fights with every universe likely going apeshit on U7 fighters.

He ignored Beerus and Whis when they warned him about Zeno.

Again, Goku is a retard. All he knows about Zeno is that he's a powerful guy who is childlike and wants to be best friends with him.

Beerus and Whis have warned Goku about tons of shit and Goku does it and it always turns out to not be how they say. Goku is a retard who keeps getting lucky, but this time he doesn't.

Use the catalog retard

What if Zamasu and Black came back but they are now Pilaf Gang tier and nobody takes them seriously?

>spoiler
They shouldn't, I think Zamasu said no mortal could face him until he met Goku, so I will suppose 2 things, U10 is weaker than him or he was wrong. I will take the former.

Use bleach retard

I honestly believe that Zamasu was just a spoiled bitch nigga who never had to face any really big threats and never found the value of life and death.

U10's GoD didn't bullshit around and he broke his elephantine foot in the ass of the monsterous powers that threatened the universe, like frieza, buu, cell, goku, vegeta, and popo or brought them under his trunk to train them till they could control their powers better or die trying.

Trunks...

>meme news

No thanks

Oh boy...you doing a piss poor job of being goku..
Just what everyone wanted

The only time you were cool was in the Cell saga when you were being a sadistic monster and in the Future Trunks Ova.
And you stopped being cool the moment you became a cheap knock off of goku again and gave up what little identity you had.
Should have been using magic.

Gohan needing to go SSJ1 or them making a big deal about him going SSJ1 is fucking retarded. He doesn't need to do that to gain SSJ1 power.
He only has to increase his power level.

SSJ1 is in fact a DOWNGRADE in power for him.

How has Gohan not fallen into spiraling depression yet?

He is happy with his life.

Literally living his dream.

>successful scholar
>hot wife
>good kid (who becomes hot)

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

Does anyone have the smug ouchie gif?

Are you jealous, user? Gohan-san is rich, happily married and finally a scholar (his dream).

Ningen you have the archive for that

fuck off toyo faggots, this is a Toei thread

Anymore gifs from the new OP?

Torankusu is so cute.

DELET THIIIIIIIIIIS

I'm talking about manga Torankusu user.

How do people still can stomach Dragon Ball?

Like, really?

>this arc is about Goku going inSaiyan

manga Torankusu is best Torankusu

God I can't wait for Tournament of QUALITY.

Repeat with me

BEST GIRL

Captain ayy and his teammates all wearing Red and Black, possibly a coherent unit?

Based off some of the previews, they also appear to be the designated "bad guys" or antagonists....

Could it be.. could we have another wrestling stable?!

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8mS7s16Zs

2 arcs late, user

>late
Nah

Reminder

>If anything, the show is going to look far worse than it did in the Black arc.

>It's going to be non-stop fighting for God knows how many episodes. Toei can't handle that kind of schedule, regardless of Shueisha's quality control. The Black arc only looked decent because there were a lot of downtime episodes with not much fighting involved.

>Maybe they'll manage to make the important moments look cool, but even if they do, the next episode will probably look like shit (Toei put everything into SSB Kaioken, next episode looks like shit, Toei puts everything into Vegetto vs Zamasu and the Spirit Sword, next episode looks like shit)

>le zoomed in between xDDD!

Oh, that quality

>maybe if i put my fanfiction in greentext Sup Forums will believe me

DELET THIS

d0n't tell me what to do best girl

>Beerus is that player that throws the controller

kek

>Chrony
This is embarrassing.

>that TV

fucking Brief family

>Beerus destroyed Kaio's planet because of a videogame
>Hey let's play mario kart with Beerus!

I see Goku isn't the only retard

>pilAF

What did he mean by this

Well, they're billionaires.

>Vegeta needs to step it up

I don't think they know what happened with Kaio's planet.

Reminder that Toei made Goku an idiot.

That reminds me... there's a raw for that chapter? I need check the names

Billionaires?

The Briefs are so fucking rich that every other zenni has at one point been in their posession and their so influential they might as well be world royalty.

Why is it that I keep seeing retarded youtubers and stupid anons claim that Goku is just going Kaio-Ken in the opening? I don't think I have seen any Super Saiyan form with eyes like this or any form with a aura like this before.

SSJ4 comes close with the eyes tho

anime Torankusu worst Torankusu

>I see Goku isn't the only retard
Yep not only is anime Goku retarded you are too, it was hide and seek not a video game.

I can't get over how shit the Dabura flashback was in the anime compared to the manga version.

>dat spit spam

>Manga says he barely passed too
>BUT TOEI
>even Toyotaro did the same shit

Goku being an idiot savant was a thing ever since he trained with Roshi.

Goku being unintelligent is nothing new, but in the Super anime, it's ramped up to laughable levels.

Godammit, Mangastream.

I want:
* The grand priest openly thanking Goku for the tournament reminder and telling that the losing universe will be destroyed, and showing it by killing universe 9 planets or fighters in case they lose at the end of episode 79
* Goku getting evil during the first few battles of the tournament
* War between the two zenos / gods after 3/4th of the tournament resulting in a war like battle

>Goku being unintelligent is nothing new,
Only in terms of book smarts.

>rich
>hot wife
>successful at what he does
>can also fly and shoot laser beams.

Explain why he should be in depression.

>Beerus destroy's controller over a top 3 finish
>Vegeta gets 8th place, completely calm

They've got you there user

What do you mean? I've seen guys irl with wider necks than their heads. The bigger the neck the scarier you look

>Goku giving a fuck about someone

I miss this

Toyotaro's "SoL" moments are so much better than Toei's shit. It's a shame he doesn't have time to do more of them.

Vegeta is more used to losing.

I wanna see a universe choke like the falcons tbqh

cell was such a stupid looking villain

Did Toyotaro trace this too?

>mfw Captian AyyLmao folds under pressure

Leave Gohan to me

Perhaps he was filled with [Black Coffee] and understood his own weakness.

That wasn't weed dad.

I wish Cabba looked like this in the anime.

inb4 we get something like "reminder that U10 was 4-0 against U6 in the multiversal tournament"

Signed, know what? At that point I think Toriyama was desperate to get out of the rut of giant world ending threats.
That cells "perfecting" himself was more about him needing to make the character perfect for his editors/fans.
His whole gohan being a goofy hero thing was him trying to have fun again.

Kind of wish he had some real villians to face, maybe have him fight remnants of frieza's army and have them make a big deal about "THE EARTH IS PROTECTED BY SAIYAMAN FLEE!!" or something like that.

>don't let x distract you from the fact that U10 blew a 4-0 lead in the multiverse tournament

Of course, he can't stop tracing

It should be U7 for letting a taffy ningen kill their gods.

Top kek