IN ALABAMA

IN ALABAMA

HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/13/us/trump-moore-loss-alabama.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6vLz9xs7af0
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/12/alabama-court-gives-last-minute-order-that-could-impede-recount-procedure
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blue wave 2018, this only was the beginning

> Runs against a pedophile that both parties and all of media were against

> an empire totalling in the billions supporting Jones

> wins by 1.5%

It's also Alabama, I would have never thought we would elect Blue here.

Republicans lost bigly in Virginia just a month ago, and flipped no blue districts while Dems flipped 15 red ones. Then Doug Jones pulled the (almost) impossible in Alabama.

I hate getting my hopes up, but I think Republicans are fucked in next year's midterms if this trend is any indication.

They demoralized his support with all of the unproven accusations. He lost because people stayed home. This sets a rather disturbing precedent.

I thought Moore was the alleged diddler, but look at this fucking guy

Jade give two rides

>dems win against a completely debased republican by 1% or so

wow btfo indeed

How Alabama was stolen: gaslighting and voter suppression to collapse White turnout.

670,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. 320,000 less (R) votes than for last 2010 Senate election with Sessions.

Dems and GOPe ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them into staying at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, it's less than 2016 and consistent with 2010 (plus population growth,) they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

Demoralisation campaigns work. That's why they're here on Sup Forums shilling one.

>not all double chins are equal
He does have that diddler double chin.

>Despite being a pedo, has 80% of evangelical support
>has nra support
>has gop support.
>has president support.
>most right wing state in usa.

> an empire totalling in the billions supporting Jones

Lmao, nice damage control. Dems spent big in Alabama but definitely not billions.

This was some Election 2016 type of upset. This past year and a half have been goddamn crazy.

A LA BA MA!

TOP KEK. The left memed a dem into Alt-right land.

Lol, doug got like double hillary's votes.

america still lost, they voted in a FUCKING WHITE MALE

BLACKED!

You're so dim. Look, we here are very clever, as is our most vaulted POTUS. I'm not going to say what but let me tell you, you, not us, are going to be in for a very brutal shock. You don't get the concept of 4D chess at all do you? It's because you people have zero attention span. Just wait. It's going to be all the more delicious, were prepping you for maximum salt harvesting. I love it.

Faggots give me a +1 if you, like me, have figured out what the game plan is here. I cant wait to see it all go down.

Member when Sup Forums hated pedos?

>wow btfo indeed

I dont think you understand... Democrats won in ALABAMA. The deeprest ruby red state in the country.

Republicans have a better chance of winning in California than Dems of winning in Alabama.

Kill yourself faggot, I know you've been thinking about it.

Remember when one actually had to be convicted of a crime in a court of law?

white people voting for a pedo

the absolute state of conservashits

>both parties were against
guess that's why the republican president shilled so hard for moore, eh?

Not all white males are bad. For example in Alabama exactly 30% are very fine people. The rest are total garbages that support pedophilia.

Sup Forums invented Pizzagate to distract from organized Republican pedophilia

Roy Moore had connections to Pizza Gate, it was for the best.

You can only lie to people so long.
Once people see the same bullshit patterns happening to other candidates they might get it.

That is how stupid some Alabamians are. Why would you vote for the pedo?

>got less votes than the democrat in the state's last primary
>bloo wev!

In this case a pedo is the lesser of two evils.

I'd be more surprised why it took so long. Alabama is like 30% black.

Hillary won the popular vote

if ever I saw a closeted boomer

What trend? Paying women to falsely accuse politicians? You know people are going to get suspicious if dems keep using this strategy

how much does it cost to get a black person to take time out of their day to go to the polls and cast a vote for this?

you only say that because Based Doug Jones locked up KKK terrorists

Good luck holding it past 2018.

>Dems did NOT increase their vote, it's less than 2016 and consistent with 2010

Actually, it was the black vote that mainly gave Doug the win. The black turnout was equivalent to Obama's 2012 turnout (28% of the total turnout). More blacks turned out for Jones than for Hillary.

Don't underestimate the black female vote.

White women continue to betray white men

Democrats have dropped out of senate for much less than this.

Yes, if it's not too late for blue to be normalized till then.

Are you attracted to me, user?

>639,088 vs 729,547
>doubled

>Why would you vote for the pedo?
They didn't.

Or, there is more sane white women than white men. It's really hard to miss the mark picking between a guy who locked up the KKK and a PEDO.

This was Trumps plan all along.
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA

I.. I cant tell if this is supposed to be a funny sarcastic post or supposed to be taken seriously.

>sane
>white women
LMAO

Jones' win in AL is probably 85% attributable to his opponent being accused of pedophilia, but also 15% Trump's fucking over the entire GOP brand. Democrats are super excited while GOP voters are demoralized. Take a good look at the exit polling.

He looks like a moron.
He should fit right in in the Senate

LE BASED BLACK WOMEN CARRYING AMERICA
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE"

Of course Alabama wanted to elect a pedophile so they could legally fuck their cousins

>Trump: ‘I Said Roy Moore Will Not Be Able to Win’ in Alabama

nytimes.com/2017/12/13/us/trump-moore-loss-alabama.html

sweat sweat PEDO tears.

You fucking Russians are retarded. Off year special elections have less turnout than presidential elections

This is actually ridiculous.
Fucking Alabama turned blue lmao

I hope you understand that you are SO fucked in 2018 mutts.

you raped me. please turn yourself in to your nearest precinct

Hope you're happy being Virginia tier cucks.

>how much does it cost to get a black person to take time out of their day to go to the polls and cast a vote for this?

Successfully convicting two KKK members for the bombing of a black church that killed some little girls, I'd say.

>The black turnout was equivalent to Obama's 2012 turnout
That's because the black neighborhoods are where the Democrats know they can run their vote fraud scams, like offering inducements to vote. The party buses were out in force, going around and picking up people, giving them food and other gifts, telling them who to vote for.

Normally for an election, the kind of scammers who do this stuff have to be distributed, but in a special election, they can come from across the country and all focus on one district.

This

I've seen lots of sane white women. There's crazy every where and there's sane every where. Judging by the results the women are saner in alabama than the men.

can we start calling him a kkk zodiac rapist yet?

>The ad was placed by a group called Highway 31, where a spokesman says they’re working with Google to keep the ad running through Election Day. He denies the ad is misleading.

>A narrator in the ad says votes are public record and claims “your community” will know if you don’t stop Republican Roy Moore, who’s accused of sexual misconduct.

yeah yeah, and Armageddon is due in 2 days. Fake prophets on pol every day.

>apparent winner.

What did they mean by this?

>Good luck holding it past 2018.

KEK. Got bad news for you, fella. He has the seat until the 2020 elections.

Hey, you got Russia buying ads for Trump. As long as Trump is up there, this is fair and square.

I know I'm on Sup Forums but you idiots can't seriously like Roy Moore, right? He's a nutjob obsessed with the Bible. Even in Alabama he's a controversial figure.

Which is why we need Republican women to run against all male incumbent Dems in 2018. Use the same false allegations against them and they can't touch the woman candidate.

OP assumes this won't get fixed in the certification of mail in and absentee ballots. Fix is in, it's why Moore hasn't conceded. He knows if he waits, he wins.

Bannon really outdid himself

whatever, leaffaggot.

Nice! the PEDO didn't work. Lets try getting cis-white conservatives voting for women.

Every president in their first term, loses House and Senate seats. Every fucking one regardless of party. I'm not really sure why. But its true.

You vastly overestimate normies bro.

I wish you were right, but they're fucking NPCs.

Alabama is 25% black. Almost everything else is white. Blacks vote less than white people.

>OP assumes this won't get fixed in the certification of mail in and absentee ballots. Fix is in, it's why Moore hasn't conceded. He knows if he waits, he wins.
Keep wanking yourself with that thought. When it's over you can drink the cum.

Take this lying bitch to court.

This.

Dems always find a way to play dirty, whether they're busing voters or spreading lies about their opponent.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vLz9xs7af0

lol

Every president in their first term, loses House and Senate seats. Every fucking one >regardless of party. I'm not really sure why. But its true.

no GOP president lost A LA BA MA! keep comforting yourself.

Dream on buddy

>Take this lying bitch to court
So that she can get re-compensation for the sexual assault?

All true, but also insert the fact that Dem turnout was bigger than it normally is for special elections (which is almost non-existence).

So you got:
-A candidate full of controversy
-demoralized GOP base, especially moderates who dont like Tea Party-tier trash candidates
-Trump (which Dems hate and are energized by)
-A Democratic candidate that is actually of quality, who Dems actually turned out to vote for

The science for this upset is just fascinating.. there's all these variables that made the almost impossible actually happen.

BRAH, LOOK AT THIS DUDE

salt and denial

They already deleted all of the electronic voting records.

This shit was blatantly rigged.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/12/alabama-court-gives-last-minute-order-that-could-impede-recount-procedure

We have a very serious nigger problem AND white people arent reproducing. I hate you all for being so worthless and gullible.

sure

the salt is delicious

>We have a very serious nigger problem AND white people arent reproducing. I hate you all for being so worthless and gullible.

Or, or: NO ONE WANTS TO VOTE FOR A PEDO.

how can one man be so retarded

need to emphasize that Roy Moore was a weak candidate even before the allegations. He won the primary because normal people were apathetic and his minority loonies showed up. Plus for some reason Luther Strange was picked by the Republicans in their support even though a lot of Republicans in Alabama hated him because they felt he was given a seat as a favor from a Governor he was supposed to be investigating. Mo Brooks got nuked, Luther Strange got fucked, and then it was left with nutjob Roy Moore.

Special election, and Soros dirty PR campaign. The sex accusations are going to come back and haunt the Dems. You wait motherfucker.

>like offering inducements to vote. The party buses were out in force, going around and picking up people, giving them food and other gifts, telling them who to vote for.

Really? Got any visual evidence of this? The food, gifts, etc.

no there are plenty of white people in the state . your nigger problem is a issue however. you need to do something user. they are counter to whites continued existence. if they dont agree with whites then they are the enemy

should be pretty easy thx

It was in fucking Alabama. It would be like having a Republican win in California or Hawaii.