HAPPENING: Dem officials post on reddit telling blacks to vote cross-state, illegally in Alabama

twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/941047047834292224

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HWmyE4d4lU
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
reddit.com/user/Warren4Prez?count=26&before=t1_dr7fgnz
reddit.com/user/Warren4Prez
youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=2HWmyE4d4lU

Oy gevalt! Anudda shoah! Remember the 6 million!

le vote fraud

Losers. Bad.

You sucked Russian cocks so well... And soon after 56% goes down to 49% you won't win any election. Rejoice, soon you'll have free health care and decent working conditions.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

These are lies. Black women simply recognize the pedophilic evils of the white man.

Like hell it won't. I'm gonna rip your anus apart

That's kinda gay

this. nobody even lives in mississippi to go check

Oh hey that's me

Sources/archives?

Sorry, I just get a little gay whenever I'm angered. I can't control it.

Blacks are nothing more than democrat slaves. The need to be freed from dem slavery and sent back to africa since they hate america so much.

This was all a trap by Trump. It's hard to believe democrats were dumb enough to fall for it.
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

The guys pretty clearly a troll. He even got caught trying to use a fake account to comment on one of his post.

reddit.com/user/Warren4Prez?count=26&before=t1_dr7fgnz

bump

I love how you fags will believe anything as long as it fits your narrative. If it was a post on reddit about trump raping babies this thread would be full of post with >reddit

what the fuck did you just say to me you piece of shit!?!? tell me where to meet you

You need state ID to vote in Alabama, nice false flag though retard

SHUT IT DOWN

>checks flag
Nice try Ahmed

also this

dems riged it

Wrong. They were letting thugs vote with their mugshot photos yesterday. Voter fraud all around.

SLIDE IT

MFW it's announced data had been backed and saved up on a external drive by Trumps mole.

Bump against sliding.

>28 days ago
>Implying blacks could remember something for 28 days

Go find something new to LARP about faggot

Show me the evidence that the posts originated from Democrat officials.

Quit posting your gay false-flag plebbit post here, OP. You should fuck off back to that site and stay there.

They remember the first of the month!

Why the fuck doesn't the US have voter ID? If you retards want to copy us so bad, we all have it in Europe.

BUMP, this guy is legitimate. he is a progressive reddit powermod of like 12 political subs too
>reddit.com/user/Warren4Prez

Because muh racism from the left and muh big brother from the right

Blacks will always remember slavery forever.

>powermod of like 12 political subs
>Doesn't know what Sup Forums is

Fuck off with your delusions

and according to my ID, sexism from the DNC

honestly no idea what you're even trying to say bro. i think you might be confused. how can we get this warren4prez guy into the US prison system?

Yes I'm sure over 20000 blacks made up the difference

Moore lose.
Get over it

this warren4prez guy devotes some serious energy to shilling against trump, that is for certain. must be a paid DNC bot

bump

I mean it is kind of interesting that 1/5th of the vote was black women who make up 1/10th of the state's population. Double turnout for a special election senate race between 2 old white men.

False flag, obviously. The Democrats suck, but they're not that stupid. If they did try to pull this shit they'd use an intermediary and wouldn't incriminate themselves by posting their own phone number

reminder shills are in full force.

imagine being this angry, pathetic and class-consciouss? this dude is legitimate. he is a true ideologue

Waahhhh. No one will vote for my kiddie diddler.

Lol, Sup Forums BTFO.

desu this is less believable than the "roy moore is a kidfucker" line.
also black people don't use reddit, it's almost exclusively middle class whites and Asians.

You best start believing in redditor threads.
You're in one.

Holy duck actually pretty impressed with the dems on that one. Crafty

I love this man

Ok bud.
Call me in 3 weeks when Moore wins a recount

Yep, why do you think he's so docile and civil?

Nah. They are erasing the voting machine's internal records.

You lost kiddo, nothin personnel

IT WAS HIS TURN

Yeah but I want there to be an upset right after the tax bill passes and mccain dies

Just think of the shitstorm

Voter recount wiped the next day. Not suspicious at all.

It actually isn't.

>be gop
>figure the race is going to be close, but Moore will win 2-3%
>historically dems are cry baby faggots demanding recounts
>dems fight to reserve vote data in court
>gop fights back
>court sides with gop
>gop loses

Whoops.

>Voter recount wiped the next day. Not suspicious at all.

That was the Alabama REPUBLICAN Party that stopped that in court.

Fuckin niggers

>trump raping babies
Based Trump, he's still supporting Roy Moore!

FBI should investigate this. Not Russia

>Go on reddit
>Pretend to be a lefty
>Get publicly available information
>Write up complete bullshit about bussing people in
>Send it to some shitty "news" sites

Genuinely impressed
10/10 maneuver

pretty obvious ff tbqh, so ludicrous that it might actually be a meta false flag to cover the tracks of actual voter fraud efforts so that any inquiries can be dismissed as "debunked fake news"

America is the land of opportunity. It doesn’t matter what your heritage or racial background is, anyone can be white. Don’t believe me? Ask pic related. He became completely white as soon as he killed someone more intersectional than he was.

word

>reddit defending us and getting upvoted for it
The world's turnd upside down

lol

Fucking Nigger Ubers.

Going onto reddit is not the place to secure illegal black votes........more likely is this is another project veritas stunt. And there will be an "absolute bombshell report" on hannity in about a week. Roy Moore sucked and lost, just barely in Alabama. Doug Jones will lose in 2020. Hopefully he won't get in the way of any SCOTUS nominations.

hang them all.

You lost. Get over it.

But you don't find it strange they want to destroy all evidence after the election isn't done?
The truth doesn't fear investigation

They apparently delete the records for all elections so I bet this wasn't even the first time this has happened.

Send that info to the proper agency if its legitimate. Worth a try or else fuck it all.

>I-I-It's all l-lies. D-don't listen to them.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Yet somehow when I tell you faggots "Trump won, get over it" you screech and shit your pants.

hebephilic.
Read a dictionary, retard.

Why does Alex always have to be right

>screech and shit
KYS

>Blacks will always remember slavery forever.

Only because the Jews keep reminding them to remember.

I am pretty sure that blacks today would not even know about slavery if the kikes did not keep pushing it in schools and media.

>It's a Sup Forums autism rerun

lmao 3 million people voted illegally in the presidential election too amirite

This is the biggest fraud indicator. Black women in particular voting in such strength for an old white guy. Such a perfect story for DNC operatives that still want to run HRC in 2020.

Black vote didn't win it for Jones, it was all the white GOP voters who either flopped sides or stayed home.

Dude 103.7% of blacks in Alabama fucking voted for Doug Jones you homo

Or it's because they helped curate/complicit the fraud and wanted to cover their ass.

Hi. I work for InfoWars. I made those posts to generate traffic and $$$ from you suckers.

Thanks for paying my bills.

No kidding, they have a problem with a perpetual slavery of the mind that is carried on generation to generation.

fuck that guy Nadal is the GOAT

>FAKE
>AND
>FUCKING
>GAY

IGNORE THIS SHIT! IT IS ENTIRELY A SETUP. I bet the fucking Republicans did this in order to attempt to reverse the election because they knew Moore wouldn't win. You fucking bold motherfuckers.

i live in mississippi but im comfy atm

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
WATCH THIS AND LISTEN TO EVERY WORD

Is Jones a Trump plant?
- Blackmailed by Deep State
- offered deal.
- went undercover
- played along with the “special” election?

Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”

With the #NoMoore trending, in the midst of #MeToo, you have to think... was this entire election a counter predictive program measure?

- the people of the United States will never knowingly elect pedophiles to Congress.

- morality > party

- voter fraud is real and now proven with epic sting operation.

- Blacks vote 97% Dem to red pill whites.

- all black votes are changed to D automatically in some precincts.

- “wait on God.” - Roy

Jones sealed indictment.
Whistleblower.
Pardoned.
Moore proved innocent.
Dems shook to core.
Right is red pilled.
Left is stunned.
Senator Roy Moore.
No more pedophiles.
Tick tick crooked.
Tick tock Obama.
It’s #MuellerTime.
Pizza party is over assholes.

Not if your the right kind of person. You've obviously never been around black people.

Russian shill with poor English detected