SARGOn of Akkad

Why do we pretend to hate this guy again? He provides a good commentary of weekly political events with a fun and enjoyable twist! And on his second channel @thethinkery he does more commentary and livestreams. We should watch more of him, shadilay my dudes!

Other urls found in this thread:

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
youtu.be/1O0BEibdVsY
youtu.be/O6iBNAqi1Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig&list=PLBblk0gXKQjs6CiuyqF2lupI7OhzMoRCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sargoy of Mossad?

Because he's basically the epitome of reddit in flesh

Yeah that guy

No, you're thinking of that beta cuck CGP Grey.

(((hello internets)))

Sh-shadilay, MAGA my dude!

Quadoon of Cuckkad?

Because he has a cuck fetish

I like what he says

No he doesn’t

> I am an intellectually superior individual. Allow me to demonstrate my intellect by pointing holes in the logic of the stupidest people on planet Earth.

Shouldn’t you be more worried about the Muslims blowing up your country, Pierre?

He's alright for a massive fag cuck.
He'll never come clean on the JQ because he's more interested in being successful than truth but he's a good pink pill for retards

I like Sargon and appreciate his work. When someone offers a fact-based criticism of him that extends beyond his looks then I'll listen.

Why is there a little bit of hate though? I thought it was just shareblue trolling on here trying to convince people not to like him

or
he's Dorian Grey and we're the portrait in the attic

Kek, I like Sargon, but you're absolutely spot on. He should engage in intellectually more demanding debates.

Entry level redpills.
Normies watch him, then they watch people he's collaborated with, then they watch more people. Eventually they'll have watched enough to come here, and then we are supposed to redpill them about the JQ, race realism, nazism, and the suchlike. We're meant to take the normies, sit 'em down, watch hitler speeched with 'em, watch murdoch murdoch with 'em. Watch fucken anything with 'em. and then they slowly become one of us.

He's part of a chain, he's the first link, and we are one further along the chain.

Scrotum of Mossad?

Cuss he's a hypocrite and constantly counter signals scientific evidence on rac, as well as shills against traditional occidental civilization

because you are half with goyim
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

Just stay out of your way and don't fuck anything up

Who is this "we" person? A lot of people like him and a lot of other people don't like him. The people that don't like him tend to be more vocal about it. Stop assuming Sup Forums is one person with one opinion.

TL;DR You're a cunt and probably a CIA nigger.

Because 90% of Sup Forums is children, and 40% of those children migrated from /reee9kucks/ in 2015. If you don't agree with them 100% on everything, they lash out without any arguments. Kind of like a bunch of college SJW's.

The rest of the 10% of Sup Forums are the decent contributes who're most likely ''always right'', expose shit, or provide good memes, and reflectively good OC

Its the Picture of Dorian Grey. You must be from that other timeline lad.

>a little bit of hate

more than a little, it's because he's so successful and I'm such a loser

*half wit
you think everything is what it seems on the surface because you just never learn. Nothing in this world is what it seems, this is chess not checkers, and you all will read this and keep screeching your nonsense and ignorance and flinging shit at each other like chimps. Sargoy is Black Sun and we have been planning and executing this to perfection, so please try and not fuck it up ok?

the title may be but the picture is still a portrait, pedantic much

nice get

His current D&D campaign is garbage. All of his opinions and observations are invalidated.

A muslim migrant raped and killed a girl. According to stats this happens a lot. No I don't have any solutions. It's probably going to get worse as the number of muslims increases.

And that's why muh classical liberalism is the best
t. Sargon

Do any of you actually want to be a player in this game or are you content being pawns?

>Why do we pretend to hate this guy again?
>(((we)))

Sore gone of a cuck?

I used to like the guy.
Until I got bored with the whole Skeptic™ (((Community)))
youtu.be/1O0BEibdVsY

I bet you still think they were called the Berenstain Bears.

Hi Carl!

>Sargorn
>provides a good commentary
I prefer the Amazing Atheist, he provides more edge.

He's right when he says the alt-right needs to embrace social justice.

Well judging by the fact that whenever he’s brought up, a whole bunch of people on this board sperg out, I’d say he’s not well liked here

andddddd the goyim continue chewing grass and mooing and farting methane in each others faces. This is why you are nothing more than useful idiots, as I said please just stay out of our way

he looks like a chink.

first address this

He is a fat cunt who calls everyone a communist who doesn’t agree with him

I've still heard no reports about his "live" gig, strangely quiet on that front

Hey Carl, how's your buddies little Kilroy event doing?
It seems like the people who love "Free Speech" want you to sign a (((contract))) so you can't say or do anything that might hurt the Skeptics™
youtu.be/O6iBNAqi1Ng

Isn't he the guy that basically Stalked that feminist girl and then pretended to be morally right when she yelled at him at a con?

This whole Kilroy contract bullshit kinda reminded me of another time Skeptics™ wanted to sign some stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig&list=PLBblk0gXKQjs6CiuyqF2lupI7OhzMoRCQ

I guess now that I know is a product of miscegenation and has wife's son, I realize why he shills so hard against ethnic identity. (And why he's always just shy of understanding the fundamental problems being faced by the west.) He's already halfway to a Kalegrian abomination temporal and material in persuasion he has no grasp of heritage for he has no roots. I wish people like him could get their own country as well as us. In a Balkanized world, self determination should create a diversity of states with many different political systems. What Sargon fails to see is that all of us are pulling seperate ropes to an enevitable end, which is Balkanization. He wants this, we want this, some of the Marxists want this, the only people who don't want this are the global cliché.

>Why do we pretend to hate this guy again
>pretend

Piss off Soygoy.

Babby's first red pill. Not bad for a laugh, I get a kick out of This Week in Stupid. Less annoying than a lot of the (((skeptics)))

everybody on here hates him because he proves that the Alt-Right and SJWs are just the same shit in a different toilet. They can't ever prove anything with facts, so they resort to fallacious arguments and appeal to racial hegemony.

he's a chink. argument invalid.

SARKEK BTFO

He's a civicuck.

>Why do we pretend to hate this guy again?
Irony.

Reddit flesh checks out.

Sage

Quadroon of mossad