Baki Thread

There is no way this really happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x59kS2AOrGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the manga where countries need to form pacts with a single man because they somehow cannot kill him.
Just roll with it

your doubting this when Yobiro ended wars solo in modern times?

It happened in real life. He didn't kill them all, but he 'won' and got away. Vagabond even does the fight in a way that's realistic enough for it to be possible. Not likely - simply *possible*.

I want to try and read vagabond again I got to the point where it goes off on some side/ story about a old man and some deaf kid read what felt like 50 chapters of that then dropped it.

Just skip to chapter 222 if you want to read the fight against the seventy. The deaf kid is Sasaki Koujiro. I think he's occasionally used to break the scene in the fight, so just ignore that.

If you *had to* pick a Gaiden that you wanted to see translated, which would it be? Igari Kanji vs Toba, or Kizudzura (Hanayama in HS)?
Your opinion matters!

This is Kizudzura.

Igari vs Toba seems fun desu.

Any news on more Kenjin chapters?

One vote in!

>Any news on more Kenjin chapters?
We're having a Matrix slow-motion debate about who has to redraw chapter 3. That's essentially the only hold-up. It's no fun for anyone, you know - not even for the designated redrawers. The translation of chapter 3 is more-or-less done. After we're done with this one, the next two should come much faster.

igari vs toba
don't cry

Well, that sucks. I'm more than happy just knowing that you're still on it though. Appreciate every bit of work you guys do.

Igara vs toba of course

What chapter is this? I don't remember that page.

>don't cry
youtube.com/watch?v=x59kS2AOrGM

Our latest release of Gyouza Adventures; I think it came out a day ago

20 pages left to be redrawn after that we're all good

So what is Jack even doing if he hasn't tried to have another go at Yujiro in 3 series, wasn't that his whole purpose?

>So what is Jack even doing
fairly certain he's been mostly immobile for the better part of a year, what with all the surgery stuff

Jack will awaken his hanma blood against yujiro then yujiro says he wasn't a failure after all and jack cries and dies, that's the best way for his character to go.

why not?

>This is the manga where countries need to form pacts with a single man because they somehow cannot kill him.
Because he has legit super powers
>Just roll with it
This is retarded, do you also "just roll with it" when Cell kills the entire military of the world in DB

>he has legit super powers
no he doesn't
read the fuckin series

never ever

jack will get hugged by yujiro after jack fails to mount any offense against him and die
then tokugawa will clone a shota jack so that yujiro can raise him right and not need to be roided out because he cant train right

Super strength and speed are super powers
Baki's jab is lightspeed.

It's not at the speed of light, you fucking mong. It's just called that. That fact is even *explained* in the manga. By Yuujiro.

>Like a swallow...
>Like a flash...
>"Mach"...
>The speed of these moves is simply embellishment.

You are a kid how don't understand true fight

Strong is beautiful