The culture war is over and we lost

Let's face it. We're losing this fight. The left has occupied the media, the universities and the youth. They are the future. Trump's win and the right wing backlash in Europe was the last rebellion of an extincting group: conservative white male. The picture shows what future societies will look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwcKwGS7OSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off with your defeatist shit

>fascist flag
hi shlomo

i'll keep fighting so long as I breathe. you will have to kill me before I give up. for everyone of OP, there is one of me. don't give up brothers. we will finish what hitler never started.

Yeah blind optimism will do it. Get out with 100 Sup Forumsacks and attack Hollywood

Looks pretty good to me senpai.

youtu.be/VwcKwGS7OSQ

It's pretty bad man....just realize and understand it's over....like....woahh

>The picture shows what future societies will look like.
>future
What is this 1960?

Oh look another Leftist demoralisation campaign. Why would we surrender?

>effeminate soyboy muds
Looks very soft and conquerable

hi shillbot, how is your wednesday evening?

I agree. Never give up.

Education trumps violence. Choose the peaceful way.

the majority of the left is broke which can be seen with these fucking protests everytime trump says something that hurts their feelings. as long as that stays that way then they lost

Literally kill yourself if you aren't going to keep up the fight.

>The youth

Gen Z is more conservative than any generation before it. The Left is attacking human nature at this point. If they win, they die out because they're not having kids. All we need to do is keep having children, keep redpilling normies, keep pushing the mainstream right, and keep voting conservative.

desu they all look happy, while i'm always shut in my house doing nothing but seething hatred and venom, maybe i should just go blue and be happy. You only live once after all...

you clearly have no understanding of fascism and should fuck off you jew

You could make a convincing point, shills, but you lost it at
This is how present societies look like, the future ones will look like South Africa or Bangladesh.

I agree that we lost but I'm not sure this is the future. I don't know if it's sustainable, it is completely vacuous and cleansed of any value.

The future are dark brown mono-ethnic societies.
Which is the goal of our shills.

>societies
Why the plural? Only a few select leftie enclaves are like this.

>lost
How can you lose when the other sides entire ideology is completely unsustainable? Eventually the whole shitshow will just collapse in on itself.

I'm not shilling. It's just hard sometimes to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

I tried that, I tried so fucking hard yet here I'm again. I found out that even if you genuinely do your best to respect their lifestyles and psyche, they'll not do likewise in a sense of common respect.

You either agree with all of the hypocrisy or you belong to the ebil wypipo tribe that one day you can only see in a museum.

Makes me wonder how that museum would look like.... Could someone make a trailer for the official opening of the museum please??