Does systemic racism still exist in america

I recently got into an argument that America is not very systematically racist anymore, maybe in the past, it was.
opinions Sup Forums?

black people are unable to delay gratification well enough to produce competent offspring, this in turn causes them and their incompetent offspring to shit up their neighborhoods, then they blame everyone else for the mess they themselves created. it is sad to watch really.

agreed I think its silly to blame white people for their issues now due to the fact they have equal opportunities now.

>systemic racism
No
>racism
yes

>Does systemic racism still exist in America?
Yes.
It's called Affirmative Action.

Certainly against whites, it does.

It is systemically racist, against whites.
>pic related

this

Racists can't understand simple truths because of their low IQ

Pic related

The ghettos are the embodiment of what remains from the systemic racism brought by reagan and the spooks.

Brown eggs taste different.

Of course it is. The system prioritizes POCs over whites in multiple ways.

fuck all niggers, chinks, heebs, and poos. fuck all shitskins. the white race is and always will be superior to you subhuman monkey nigs.

That is simply not true

Brown eggs are worse for your health
>pic related

Lmao hey retard mexi-nigger I have a 130iq and you’re committing a logical fallacy so hard I’m having trouble seeing straight...

yes, affirmative action

dont argue with any one on the subject OP. just note that they are not human and move along. even if its a family member they simply arent a family member any more. its over they arent human and your not a sub human faggot are you OP?

THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE ON EARTH FOR BLACK PEOPLE

AND THEY'RE STILL VIOLENT AND STUPID

hmmm

I'm probably going to retire there in a few years, so I'll be nice; Black ghettos existed in the US prior to the Reagan presidency and even prior to the formation of the CIA.

>retiring in costa rica
Might as well just move to Cape Coral

Try to invent something other than a mud hut,
dumb niggers.
Maybe a car ? Or an aeroplane ?
Or a Jail, where all of you subhumans live for the rest of your useless lives.

Fuck off egg nigger

no because it's only system racism when whites do it. that's why we inherit white privilege, yet DACA are free from the crimes of their parents.