Reminder that he got away with everything

Reminder that he got away with everything.

he literally didn't do nothing though

what was he even trying to do? honestly dont remember.

Orochimaru did nothing wrong.

be immortal

bad things!

i dont give a fuck

I just saw the Boruto movie and it had some of the best animation I've ever seen.

he just wanted to do his little scientific experiments in peace, but was opressed by konoha's authoritarianism and had to retaliate to be left alone

he's only considered a bad guy because he looks like one

Daily reminder that Orochimaru isn't evil, he's Chaotic Neutral

Well, define "got away". He's under constant surveillance and they're ready to pull the trigger at any moment. He's only alive in case something dumb happens again like the Ootsutsuki's and they have to make use of his talents.

In a world where ninja heaven exits his desire for immortality makes no sense.

Not to mention, He's the creator of new generation's team 7s best member, besides Salad

He's alive and he'll outlive all of them.

N O T H I N G

W R O N G

my waifu

If only Kubo had let Aizen enjoy a similar fate.

The end fight sequence was really amazing

Damn, how advanced is their technology? I would have thought by now ninja skills would be obsolete already.

We ever find out if that was Anko's kid?

The ninja universe is pretty weird when it comes to tech. In Boruto the movie they have electronic billboards and fucking tv networks and even handheld gaming consoles, but there's no such things as cars.

Actually, I'm surprised that the manga didn't go down the advanced tech vs ancient marital arts trope route as the final conflict.

As of now Mitsuki is an artificial human made from Orochimaru's cells

So basicly drumpf

Oro is basically the best scientist alive, of course they'd keep him. It's like how America protected Unit 731 after ww2.

Gay

Reposting is a bannable offense, Narutard.