Not a shill...

Not a shill, I voted for him twice (primary and general) but there's something off about him and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Is he a psychopath? What do you think his IQ is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/us/politics/donald-trump-health.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6 gorillion

>What do you think his IQ is?

Over 9000

>there's something off about him and I can't quite put my finger on it.
He's a kike

maybe 115-120 in his prime

I think he has early onset dementia though. Seen it before.

>Seems off

Yeah, because he loves America and Americans.

That's not kosher to today's politickers

>IQ
bout three fiddy

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

I think he's just a little excentric and doesn't give a fuck about many things most people find important and thats why he seems kind of odd sometimes.

Nah, the way he interacts with people seems totally fake, like he's acting.

Dementia? Why do you say that?

How the fuck does he have so much energy as a 70 year old?

>Dementia? Why do you say that?
his speech patterns

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

Go watch this and tell me you don't see a stark contrast between that and the inarticulate Trump of today. It's day and night. He's definitely experienced quite a bit of cognitive decline.

I’ve wondered this myself.

He either has what Eric Cartman has or he is a cocaine addict.

I think cocaine is the most plausible. Sniffs, paranoia, never sleeps, lack of empathy, visions of self grandiose then hyper defensive depression.

I bet his IQ is actually surprisingly high, he just has a rotten brain from coke

The presumption is that it is between 149 and 156. Though (((snopes))) says false but gives no answer as to why it is false instead of 'Inconclusive '. As for medical, he is rather healthy for his age. So he is fine, don't fret
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/us/politics/donald-trump-health.amp.html

He is a Zionist cuck

He challenged the Part and Parcel guy to an IQ test, so I'd wager his is quite high.

Smart enough to play dumb while within an arena currently controlled by his enemies.

>not a shill
>plebbit spacing
>no source, argument or context
>attempting to spread doubt
>brainless questions
>not a shill