The great debate

The great debate.

Misato

>implying Mari has a chance

Rei>Asuka>Mari

Mari.
You might think this is a bait post or I'm just trolling or whatever, but Mari is definitely the best one. She's the perfect waifu.

Also
Rei > Asuka

Rei is a single girl harem

>mari in the race

kek

Let me redpill you faggots
All of the evangelion girls are shit tier waifus
Nobody in this fucking show has their head screw on right, and if your waifu only has looks going for her then she is shit tier.

No matter who you think best girl is, at least we can all agree that Mari is a fucking shit.

Shut up, Shinji, go suck off Kaworu, you've got your chances and blew them anyway.

Rei makes the best mother, so she is the best waifu.

Asuka is only for fucking, and Misato is more of a mistress role.

Is Mari even an option? Memes aside, I don't think I've ever seen someone refer to her as their waifu

Also Ritsuko is my wife.

Mari is 100% handmade human (sorry rei) and her emotional baggage does not look too heavy.

Also the glasses are 100% sexy.

If we are talking about canon girls, then Misato.

>All of the evangelion girls are shit tier waifus
Except for Mari. She's perfect.

No, fucc off.

I love Mari. Not to the point of her being my waifu, but close.

>Also the glasses are 100% sexy.
This guy gets it.

>zettai ryōiki
>moe
>meganekko
>Mary Sue
She's literally the ironic fanservice bait character

Doesn't matter, she's still the best.

>Mari has made zettai ryoki part of her civilian life
Best pilot confirmed

she's not really moe desuu

Shinji

That's because most characters in the show are human and have depth, as opposed to most anime characters that are made to be walking archetypes.

I don't get this ''every character in EVA is insane'' meme.

22 fucking years guys, 22 fucking years.

This
They are as insane as regular people would be

But they are all broken people asides from Misato

For example Rei is a clone made from half god half dead wife that can be massed produced

There is no debate for me.

>The great debate.

Nothing I want.

Well, hello there!

>But they are all broken people asides from Misato
Shinji is a anxious and insecure teenager who has fear of being rejected and wants to have worth. What's broken about that? He's extremely similar to Misato, as she even said a bunch of times, difference being that Misato is a 29 years old woman, whereas Shinji is still 14, so of course she will be more stable than him.

Asuka is pretty similar to Shinji in many aspects, but as opposed to him she tries to project a image of confidence and aggressiveness to hide her weak side.

>Mari
We all know Rei is best
>He doesnt want a depressed gf
what a fucking normie

Mari>Rei>Misato>literal shit>Auska

The point of NGE is that we all have a Ikari Shinji within us. Meaning that we're all insecure people, with fear of being alone and rejected and that's why we desperately seek to have worth. Every character in the show is like that, incluing Misato, it's just that each of them cope with that in different ways. The way that Asuka and Shinji do isn't abnormal at all given their age and circunstances.

>George Lucas made a retarded alien with no redeemable qualities.
>Anno made a hot girl to serve as fap material and waifu
As if we needed any more proof that Anno is the best.

Lain is the only option that will love you

Mari
I used to be a Misato guy though.

Mari's the key to all this, if we get Mari working– because she's a funnier character than we've ever had in the other movies.

>there are people who unironically like Mari
>reifags are constantly buttblasting and samefagging on suicide watch
>everyone ships kawoshin
Is this the true end of evangelion, lads, the Master's ultimate plan, the magnum opus which will bring the oblivion to otaku? Are we doomed to be hated forever by the Master?

fpbp

It's truly a curse. I just wanted to have good discussions about NGE, but waifu shit ruins everything. Although I can't really blame waifu shitters. the shitters who keep making mutiple EVA threads every fucking day are the ones to blame, if we had fewer threads, I can tell for sure the discussions would be better.

>people actually like Mari
I bet Anno only made Mari to see how big the tits on a character had to be before people liked it unconditionally. Mari has less characterization than Rei, let that sink in

Fuck no, speak for yourself. Regular people are definitely not like that.

Misato is definitely broken as well. Realistically broken, sure, but broken indeed.

Perfect ranking, congrats.
Asuka is literally worse than literal shit.

>there are people who unironically like Mari
fgt me fgt

She's still perfect you fucker.

Asuka is best girl, Mari is bad fan fiction as far as I'm concerned.

This
Mari is shit taste detector

Mari is the best when you realize she is the self insert character.

>Ultrapatrician
Kaworu
>Patrician
Mari , Misato
>Plebian Plebeticus
Asuka,Rei

Autism, megabitch with more baggage than LAX and literally who.

Misato when.

Mari is a Anno's self insert ?

Give Rei to Shinji, ill keep Mari and Asuka.

Blue is best, blue is love.

You can tell because, like Anno, Mari is never shown making decent anime.

I killed your stupid waifu, idiot.

>hfw when you walk in on her in the bathroom

that lineup is incomplete

>Kaworu
>literally "liked by anyone" bishounen prince archetype
>anything but ultraplebeian
Nah, absolute shit
Katsuragi, on the other hand...

Man you got to feel bad for Anno

His legacy will always be waifu Wars. I think he's learned how to cash in on it though

He's literally Alpha Omega Nova

Mana Kirishima

>Kaworu
>Only appears in one episode, barely has any depth, development or characterization
>Only loved by fujoshit and homosexuals
>Ultrapatrician

>Mari
>literally waifu bait with no depth or purpose

Here's the true and official ranking:
Misato>Asuka>Rei>>>>>Literal shit>>>Mari>>>>>ocean of vomit>>Kaworu

Not him but Kaworu's appeal was that he was like the one goddamn nice person that had appeared in Shinji's life. And appeared after Shinji's friends left. Rei II died. Asuka ran away, he managed to fill temporary happiness

I personally think he just wanted to fuck with Shinji during episode 24 but I can see the appeal Psychologically. Pretty shit though, but he's above Mari

Thing is, Kaworu is more of a plot device to Shinji's development than a real character, with well defined personality, motivations, tastes, behavior, development and etc. Liking him over the other, more fleshed out characters is the sign of a pleb who's susceptible to pandering.

>but he's above Mari
We, at least people recognize Mari for the shit she is, while Kaworu is extremely popular and is constantly used to shit EVA threads.

Actually this, I don't know what Anno was thinking
>"Hey Shinji-kun, you know, humanity wants to live so much but suffers so much and I don't care if I live or die, wow I'm such a high noble being, so I don't understand you and all so I guess you should live, Shinji-kun. Even though I was totally going to destroy you all if it was Adam hanging here like Jesus, but yes, I'm noble and all and I decided you should live, I totally didn't give up considering circumstances and totally wasn't trying to destroy you with Unit 02, Shinji-kun. Also I totally wasn't fucking with you for my amusement, yeah, I'm an angel, we're high being and all. Now kill me, only you can do it... for some reason. Yeah, I mean Rei may do it, since she actually neutralized my AT field and you're a traumatized kid so it would probably be painful for you to kill the guy who bullshited you with love and all, which you can only recognize when someone screams it at your face for some reason... but yeah, only you could kill me, just hang in there and all. I'm totally not a jerk by the way, yeah. Also you should love me for some reason, guess that homo writer has read too much women's books after all. Bye."

people are still debating about this?

Only acceptable answer

Man Asuka got fucked over in NGE not finishing her character and then in Rebuilds getting instantly killed after she gets some peace due to Regening mass evas and a "replica" that's supposed to OHKO angels

In the attempt to fix her in rebuilds she became a new (and shitty) character with pointless gimmicks and fucked over Rei. Anno messed up

>then in Rebuilds getting instantly killed

End of Evangelion, fuck

bump

No matter how much shit flinging happens between Rei and Asuka

At least we can all agree Mari is shit

This.

Kaworu is the best, Shinji agreed don't bother him about it.

>At least we can all agree Mari is shit
She's the best. Sup Forums's taste just sucks.

Ritsuko.

MARI SHOULD NOT EVEN EXIST. SHE IS AN ABOMINATION.

>implying

kek what is this?

Debate?
What debate they all lost, Kaworu owns Shinji's heart and boy hole.

Used to be my waifu before the manga made her a lesbian and, worse of all, a yuifag.

Should have learned from the first time I waifued a bespectacled character in that series.

Mari looks like Bayonetta

Which manga?

Why is she so perfect?

>wanting used goods
>has Kaji's week's worth of sperm inside of her

Rei>Asuka>>>>shit>>>>Mari

Rei is best

Rei > Asuka >>>>>> filler trash

>Switching from a MILF with a solid character for a zero-dimensional shit
user.

The official manga