Shes dead you know

Shes dead you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Io3uS4uA0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=CmVRuLGs7LU
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ6TOzL9uAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She probably didn't last until her 30s, that's for sure.

Cant imagine she made it until 25.

Nono died before the end of the seriies at age 11-12.

lacking irony, unknown to memes, I beseech thee delet this.

No

I can't wait for you to refresh this thread and see that it's been archived.

Nono

You made this thread just to make me angry, I can't believe how horrible of a person you are.

Nono is perfect and will love a full life, maybe even becoming a mother. I will fly to the moon and make sure of it.

Nono probably couldn't even bare a child let alone give birth.

She can do anything she wants, I wont let anyone stop her.

Her parents stopped her when they decided to have a moon baby.

So am I, yet here I am.

Angels never die.

user why

>Hatchi wanted to fuck this

>implying he didn't.

>there are people that waifu'd Nono
They are the real MVPs.

Wont be the only thing that died early.

Now if only there was more art of her.

AI COPI DESU~~~

Wrong picture

Cute picture

Kochira seven.

I wonder how tall a grown up Nono would be.

she'd be 6 feet under.

FUCK YOU

>that op

youtube.com/watch?v=Io3uS4uA0wI

That jacket looks comfy as fuck

I want to see her wearing it and nothing else.

Honestly at that point its just a dress.

She's a big girl.

4u

She just can't handle Earth's gravity, doesn't mean that she'll die.

Her bone would be about as porous and weak as someone in their 80s, any sufficient fall or impact would cripple her.

but moon children do.

I'm going to sleep, there better not be any more negative posts about Nono when I wake up.

Bullshit

Good thing gravity is weaker on the moon so falls are less damaging.

Either way, she wants to go to earth and there would be no stopping her.
That would most definitely be a suicide trip.
Even for a short period of time, the damage would be irreversible.

Wouldn't she literally not be allowed to go? If there was any way that it would be greenlit, there would be some way to have it so that she takes as little damage as possible, like wearing braces/being in a wheelchair, etc.

Once shes an adult you cant really stop her.
And shes not going to let her first and probably only visit be trapped in medical equipment.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING POST

DO IT

> Once shes an adult you cant really stop her.

It's been a while since I've watched the show, but I thought she had carers and was monitored by scientists and the government because there are only a handful of people who have been born on the moon.

Pretty sure she'll be under surveillance her whole life because she's an important subject of testing, and, in that case, she certainly wouldn't be given leave to go to Earth due to her condition, whether she's an adult or not, scientists know she would die or be heavily injured if she was allowed.

Good, fucking slut.

Shes also 12 and one of the only few permanent residents of the moon.
Once shes an adult they cant really force her to stay.

I think she was the first person born on the moon

She wouldn't be stopped from going for testing reasons because that would violate human rights, but if doctors said she'd die going to Earth she could be stopped for the same reason we stop suicidal people

> They can't really force her to stay

Sure they can? If she has a condition that would make it so that she would not survive on Earth's surface, at least not without gaining serious injuries, they could definitely refuse her passage on a ship going to Earth. I really don't understand why this is such an issue with you. Even if there are few permanent residents, the law wouldn't allow her to board a ship to Earth, she would never have a say in the matter because she's got milk bones whether she's an adult or not, and the goverment isn't going to let one of the few Moon born humans go and kill themselves on Earth just because they want to go.

Hell, Nono would probably understand when she's older that she would die in the attempt anyway.

But she wouldn't be happy.

She can't be dead, she hasn't been born yet.

user, ask your self something.
Even if it meant she got to live easy for a few more years, would it be worth it?
Would it be worth it to keep her locked up on the moon?
Or for her to never get to breath fresh air?
Never taste water thats not recycled urine.
Never get to swim in the ocean.
Is it worth it to destroy her dream?

Nono's not stupid, she's not going to kill herself just to see Earth.

leaving the moon is still a nono for her

Whatever it's worth to her or anyone else, she wouldn't be allowed to go off and kill herself.

Why not? Surely if she was denied some hippies would protest that her human rights are being violated for the sake of inhuman scientific observation.

> Some hippies would protest

Hippies can't overturn the law.

> Her human rights are being violated for the sake of inhuman scientific observation

More like they're being violated so she doesn't fucking die, protection of her life is more important than her ability to travel, she's in extenuating circumstances here. That's like letting someone commit suicide just because they want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmVRuLGs7LU

Stop lying.

didn't they say in the series that it was possible for her to survive earths gravity it just requires years of physical therapy in order to go, heck didn't near the end of either the anime or manga (think it was the anime since Gigalt was there) she told Hachi she was finally able to go to earth

I copy desu

the fact that sandnigger and huehue lived but moon loli and Ai had to suffer still enrages me.

jesus christ

Don't you remember her episode? She said that even if she wants to visit, she doesn't want to live on Earth. The moon is her home, she'll be fine living there.

No she was like 3rd or something, there's a scene late in the anime that shows her in a spinning pod, and one of the computers says "lunarian #3" or something. Can't find the damn episode, it was in some dialogue while it cut to a bunch of different characters.

Bottomless hoodies is the most attractive outfit ever worn, a dress has nothing on this.

This, top tier taste.

Best track from the ost.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ6TOzL9uAY

Thanks user, good to see someone else who has reached enlightenment.

I want to sneak Nono out of the hospital and teach her what it means to be a woman.