This Man Opened My Eyes

Up until 2008, I believed that everybody was an equal. After eight-years, I have a deep hatred for all blacks. All blacks need to be gassed along with the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama taught me to hate my neighbor for what they have and I don't

>asserts deep hatred for all blacks
>still can't call them niggers
I don't hate all blacks. Some are fine upstanding people who work hard and want to be left alone. Niggers, on the other hand, need to die

Whites come from albinism, a disease. They are deeply ashamed of this fact and do everything they can to stop people from learning the truth.

I saw this vid about blacks dropping redpills on the jewish question and im like: damn. we'd be able to co exist without the jewish influence

We need to gas everyone, of all colors, with IQs under 90.

Evolution you dindu..

White skin absorbs more UV.
Farther away from equator less UV light.
UV light is essential for body to produce vitamin D
Dark skin repells excess UV rays.
Closer to equator equals darker skin.

The human body has adapted over 1000s of years. People in hotter climates tend to be taller = more surface area to sweat. colder climates = shorter to conserve body heat. Colder winter in Asia led to people there having extra layer of fat over eyelids to stop eyeball from freezing and pushed in noses to heat air thru nasal cavity better. Facial hair serves as a buffer against cold wind so you wont find equatorial people with it.

Look to Australia to see what humans looked like 100s of 1000s of years ago..

You are the descendant of albinos and you are deeply ashamed of it.

DAS RITE!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Good luck with that, faggot

Anyone who says we are all equal have communist tendencies.
That is a communist ideology that everyone is equal and there is no such thing as status, rich, poor and middle class.

Chill out La-a. U mad?

He's half white though

Well this was literally what he was trying to do and he succeeded greatly at it, his entire time in office was focused on creating a rift between blacks and whites and he even openly attacked police in speeches, attacked whites in speeches, and praised blacks and defended those who shot at people, stole from people, killed and murdered people for no real reason as innocent whenever he could as long as a cop shot one.

Obama made me realize that I deeply love America and many politicians don't. Also that hoping for peace between the races was futile.

Literally all black people needs to be wiped off the planet alongside every single semite. One drop rule in effect.

Listen, I'm from East London and I have plenty of black friends, some of whom I'd trust my life with. There is a big difference between black and nigger. The left has created the nigger culture with music and movies and only promote the thug types. If it wasn't for the (((left))) things would be a lot different. It's a shame 90%+ are Niggers but they are brainwashed from toddlers every single day that whitey is evil. What the fuck do you expect. You can make anyone believe anything if you get them young enough and drill it into them.

>votes

they should gas you first because without stupid you can't make money so fuck off, i like to make use of them

I'm with you OP. I bought the "Hope and Change" BS that Obama spewed to get his Nobel Peace Prize, but after 8 years I developed a hatred that eventually led me to Sup Forums. If it weren't for Obama I would have never felt the need to seek out others who feel my anger.

His Presidency did more to fuck up the country than W's and I didn't think that was possible.

The reaction/pendulum swing as a result of Trump's presidency in four to eight years is really going to be lit.

I agree with this bong. I know very decent black folks, having grown up in high black population town. That being said they are rare as fuck.

Same. I was a pozzed dem till I realized how much niggers hate white people. I started seeing the light after occupy when minorities and nigs kept saying we were too white to be the face of the movement.

I am still anti corporation but I realize nigs and women are corporate slaves and that the dems are not on our side.

He revealed to millions of Americans what niggers really are. He coaxed them into revealing their power level and every last liberal did - that they are all actually anti-white hating animals at their core and it was all a facade, all along.

Very rare indeed and it's a damn same. But it works.

we dont need any other race they are a burden we should nuke all of them

Same here. I went from convincing my family he was going to win to calling him unamerican Trash with no regard for the Constitution. Obama also did more bullshit wake me up than Bush Jr. did.

castrating EVERY last thoughtform in your collective FUCK your type.
racist fuck.

>black
He's your typical Amerimutt

Similar.

There's nothing inherently wrong with blacks. The issue is the poor blacks, the underclass, the 75% or so.

Show flag, or stop helping the kike. We can fight over whos white after we gas the faggots

yea, negroes are cancer