Youjo Senki

Latest short is out

youtube.com/watch?v=61c6O39AqLY

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=897162
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to be whipped by that sadistic loli!

I want to cuddle Viktoriya

What did he mean by this?

Whoops, wrong one

is there some sort of list of regular series that get their own shorts somewhere? i probably still haven't seen ones for series that aired years ago

Classic Visha.

lolidom, truly superior taste

I think he was trying to imply that he found the preceding comment amusing

Full OP is out too nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=897162

Sweet!

Love that they put some of the funnier things from the manga into Shenki

i'd rather they just use the manga's better char art

> You will never be erotically disciplined by a cute loli while she bantz about God
Curse you Sonzai X!

>YT
>being a streamfag

Why is this show so fun?

>God legit exists
>Helps you out like three times
>still act like a total cunt to the dude when he says he'll be chill once you be chill

Like what is this faggot's problem, Sup Forums?

He thinks mister x it's actually the devil passing for god

>>God legit exists
>>Helps you out like three times
>>still act like a total cunt to the dude when he says he'll be chill once you be chill
>Like what is this faggot's problem, Sup Forums?
Problem?

How about the fact that the deity get khis icks out of being wanted, and as such consider WW1 the ideal place to farm faith? Because it is more important that people suffer as much pain and loss as possible, to encourage them to pray for aid?

That the only reason he is so pissed off at modern society, is because people are too content and not crying for help enough?

Salaryman has no reason to give praise to god outside of activating that cursed magic gem.

>long!!!

what was?

>no reason to give faith.
Aside from being the creator and allowing said salary man to reincarnate his soul over and over as it had done in the past. If the one thing he wishes for is to be acknowledge is that really that big of a price to pay to create existence?

This one makes sense, even though at this point he clearly just thinks of him as some super alien.

My dick

>Aside from being the creator and allowing said salary man to reincarnate his soul over and over as it had done in the past. If the one thing he wishes for is to be acknowledge is that really that big of a price to pay to create existence?
You are missing my point. The deity is a sadistic fucker who enjoys letting suffering happen as much as possible to innocent people, in order to encourage them to pray.

The deity is using suffering to farm prayer. He is CAUSING bad things to happen. He is worse than an uncaring god, it is in his best interests that humanity suffers as much as possible.

> Prays to God
> Is the only person in the world to achieve tangible results from prayer
She's a loli messiah. Everything she hates.

Is the manga accurate in that isekai Germany still lost the first world war? how far has the LN progressed?

Because it's essentially a pissing contest between 2 asshole with WW1 being the backdrop.

>Helps you like three times
I want to remind that all this helping looked like this
>oh, I see that you're about to get executed
>don't worry, I can cancel your execution and you'll be fine, you just need to say how amazing I am!
>Good boy! You're safe now! Now everytime you get in trouble just say that I'm the best person that ever lived and I'll come to your aid! I'm looking forward to our next meeting, ahhhh, I'm such a good friend!

People were going to suffer regardless if he did anything. All he's doing is using a natural faith farm as a place to force salad man to admit that he exists.

>. All he's doing is using a natural faith farm
That's the problem here. One of the greatest tragedies in human history is relegated to being a source of pleasure for a god.

So if the lord today reincarnated some one to be reborn in 1895, and then WW1 broke out, it would be God's fault that WW1 broke out?

>So if the lord today reincarnated some one to be reborn in 1895, and then WW1 broke out, it would be God's fault that WW1 broke out?
No, you are ignoring the issue. The issue is that the deity admits that he has no empathy towards suffering, he considers human suffering an ADVANTAGE, that the more suffering there is, the happier he would be.

Is this story actually just Carlo recounting one of his Victoria/other GSG garbage games with a twist to it?

Yes. He was probably roleplaying in Victoria while drunk when he came up with this.

Based on how the rest of the story goes, yes.

Doesu
S(sadist)
S(small)

Get MPC with CCCP. You're welcome.

It's quite the spectacle.

At least the anti-interrogation training got mentioned. Here I thought the whip part was just about her being a sadist.

Just finished ep5. God damn I am loving this show.

I wonder when (s)he'll get captured and then sentenced to life in prison for crimes against humanity.

If realismfag have their way, she will be voted to become the president of the United States as one of the least horrible of all candidates.

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

What country is Dakia suppose to be?

Looks like Tanya is about to slap a bitch

So wait a minute, salaryman is a dude who got turned into a chick right? Does that make her a lesbian? Wouldn't mind if there was a sexual tension sub plot between Tanya and the brunette

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacia

Well she's not a commie, so that makes her better than half of the major candidates by default.

Who cares? They're shitters.

Doujin of these 2 having a fight to the death when?

Salaryman is fairly asexual it seems, though in one of the mini-episodes he made an offhand comment about Viktoriya being attractive enough to garner attention from the men.
I don't think they actually care about having sex, probably tied down to the 9yr old body not going through puberty yet.

>Kar 98k
You had one fucking job.

>So wait a minute, salaryman is a dude who got turned into a chick right?
He had been a female for ten years at this point. Also, his male self is literally dead. It's not like he has a male body to return to. Tanya had accepted that she is now a girl, it's just something Tanya got used to.

Do all the guys masturbate to her?

Obviously the pedophiles would, but the others probably would be too fearful to even get it up.
Maybe when she gets older.

Depends on whether or not they're masochistic lolicons.

Viktoriya would fawn over her if given the chance.

Age gap yuri when?

At least there's potential for a relationship between them

not soon enough

Never, silly. The estrogen that will flood Tanya's brain as she enters puberty will give her a healthy and normal sexual attraction to men, so she'll completely reject all lesbian activities.

>implying s(he) won't go through an identity crisis and spill the beans to Vicky who then has to choose to either help he commander or take her to the funny farm

>At least there's potential for a relationship between them
Viktoriya at this point will follow Tanya to hell. She might cry and shake in fear while doing it, but she would follow.

I consider Tanya to only accept a relationship, of any kind, to be acceptable if she is top dog. This might be enough to keep all the WW1 era men away.

>>implying s(he) won't go through an identity crisis and spill the beans to Vicky who then has to choose to either help he commander or take her to the funny farm
Vicky is already insane.

>top dog.
I could see Viktoriya being a bottom

I wouldn't say "insane" yet. Bitter, angry, and disconnected from everyone else around her.
To everyone WW1 is life and death and taking this seriously.
To Tanya, it's an obstacle.

When is the full ED being released?

Vicky seems sane to me, a little cowardly but sane.

Tanya caught me off guard when she broadcasted her little girl voice. That was really cool.

Someone on a previous thread said 22nd I think

Is this show actually any good besides the becoming the little girl gimmick. I do love military shows.

Fukken' saved, I was waiting for the 320kb full OP to arrive.

>Despite that, I received a revelation from God, asking me to save the Empire, and saying — You are the elite troops led by the apostle that protects the realm of God.
You need to be a little bit insane to listen to voices in your head

He'll be straight, but let's be honest. When he comes of age, he'll be sleeping with anyone to advance. He's like those corporate women who will do anything to get a promotion in the most efficient manner possible. They're not bad workers, they just make the best use of what they were naturally given. He'll do the same in his new body once it's of age.

> superior puts you through for promotion
> not fawning over them

If a superior showed that much interest in me in my Navy days I would have done the same thing. It's a strange thing, military indoctrination.

>When he comes of age, he'll be sleeping with anyone to advance.
Sleeping with people is NOT a reliable way to advance. Doing that only assumes the guy would hold up his end of the bargain, which is no guarantee. Tanya has enough skills to get promotions that doesn't rely on people keeping their word.

That must be from the manga cause I don't remember that part

His chin

Why on earth would you hit a Vishlett with a hammer?

Is ctrl+f too much for you? It is from the novel

I'd send her to a pillbox on the rear lines.

Izetta has no way of winning this.

>Izetta has no way of winning this.
Not to mention even Existence X might want Tanya to win, just because the opponent is a pagan witch. Izetta is a threat to Existence X's faith gathering goals.

>Has to declare war due to international war
>She does it in her most little girl voice
>Obliterates the Capital
Christ that was great.

Reminder that Tanya is for being reminded that she is a woman and must be viciously impregnated.

Tanya is for hugs and headpats, Satan

She's not losing her mind fast enough for you, Sonzai Ekkusu?

Can't get pregnant at that age, Chief.

For cumming inside.

She just needs dick.

Yes she can.

>666
>Reminder to lewd the Tanya
T-thanks ""sonzai ekkusu"".

Does this mean Sonzai X is Satan?

I like your advice, Satan.

>Tanya is for lewd
>666
Lord hath spoken. Praise Existence X.

Even Christians themselves would tell you to be careful with anything that claims to be deity. There are plenty of stories where they turn out to be the devil instead.

Very fast Visha flying at incredible hihg speed

>Does this mean Sonzai X is Saturn?
Yes.

He got reincarnated as a female, so that makes the Salaryman female at that point. Same thing with other reincarnations, you aren't what you are the previous life