Why is Lastation best nation? Why is Blanc a shit?

Why is Lastation best nation? Why is Blanc a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVtI_bykxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Noire and Uni are undebatably the most attractive girls out of their respective groups.

And combined with their near perfect looks are great examples of "classic tsun" personalities that are endearing as fuck and fun to tease.

Correct

Planeptune is the best nation. It's the most fun nation objectively. But Blanc is best Nep and Goddess, you heathen

Why does Uni's ass smell / taste like shit?

>But Blanc is best Nep

Opinion discarded.

Deal with it.

>most plain goddess
>has a pretty bad personality

How do you reconcile your shit taste?

>plain
>pretty bad personality
Shit taste discarded.

>Planeptune is the best nation
Agreed.
>But Blanc is best Nep
I love her bodytype and all, but damn if she's not a horrible person. Her dream is having big breasts just to shame other girls with small ones for crying out loud.

Planeptune > Lastation = Lowee > Leanbox
Neptune is altogether best girls, Uni or Ram&Rom are best imoutos and Peashy is my personal favorite cutie.

nepgear is used goods

Uni is too tomboyish for my taste. I have to mix and match when it comes to best goddess and imouto.

Noire
Nepgear

Noire is the least fun-making girl out of the four. She's uptight and too serious. Because of that her nation isn't best at all.

Oh yeah, Noire is overrated as fuck too. Her imouto is way better.

Lies. Blanc is love. She has a complex about her chest, but shaming small chests? She doesn't do that.

>She doesn't do that
I don't know, she seemed to be doing just that in her ideal illusion dream world.

This. Too bad Western EOP don't know how much of a bitch Noire can be as a tsundere because of cappy translations.

Where? Link to the scene.

Nep > Gear
Noire < Uni
Blanc < Ram&Rom
No imouto for Vert

I agree with your bests. Great taste.

Megadimension Neptunia VII: Heart Dimension.

You realize most DFC girls in anime have a complex about their chest, right? It's just a Japanese culture thing, but it's not supposed to turn away fans who like DFC. It's supposed to be moe and encite fans to appreciate them more.

That doesn't matter, when she'd be bullying other small girls if she had big breasts, despite knowing how frustrating it is.
Also most flat girls in Neptunia seems to be just fine with being flat, and I also hate the whole flat-complex routine.

Link or caps, man. Not going to go through it all for one scene that might or might not exist.

And I'm not your personal slave when you're too lazy to lurk or play the games so believe whatever you want.

Cop-out. It's up to you to back up your claim.

It's in the main storyline, secondary, not some extra scenes.

Why when it's moe? It's being mad at self-aware otaku humor that makes fun of otaku but in reality the intention serves to pander to otaku

I read the manga, watched the anime, and watched the playthrough for first two games, and some stuff here and there and I don't recall Blanc doing that myself. The complex is something she takes out on herself.

Everyone else > rom / ram >>>>>>> vert

All the more then why it should be easy for you to prove it. Or be labeled a troll and call it a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVtI_bykxM
>if you don't do MY homework instead of me, you're a troll
For fuck's sake, don't ever have that attitude as a secondary again.

>Blanc is best Nep and Goddess
Damn right.

Are you serious? There is no bullying, that's just Blanc being typical with her complex. I swear, you are that /nepgen/ troll who sometimes troll using that dumb adult Blanc, aren't you?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I certainly see that you now want to deny facts about Blanc.
Suit yourself.

Lastation has the best goddesses but it's a pretty shitty nation overall. The whole place is basically Detroit.

Your so called facts aren't facts at all. Your evidence that was supposed to back up your claim literally did not deliver.

The only shitty girl is Vert though. She still doesn't have her own game because she isn't popular enough for good reasons.

Also best nation is Planeptune by because of Nep. Lowee has Ram and Rom and sometimes Blanc, and then Leanbox has 5pb. But Lastation has no one really who promotes entertainment, so it's the worst nation

>The only shitty girl is Vert

>3 sizes:
>Breasts: undeveloped
>Waist: healthy
>Hips: perfectly round
I fell in love with a little brat Goddess.

I hate how that brat is always tied to Plutia, regardless of which game. It's like she's a eternal baby sitter.

HERE
WE
GO

Even if she has no fans, no game, and no imouto Vert is my favorite.

I'm not sure Plutia is the more mature of the two.
But I find it endearing.

>Chance that various neps would NTR you
Nep
10%
Vert
25%
Blanc
50%
Noire
90%
Pururut
5%
Pko
50%
Rei
0%
Uzume
10%

How the hell did Blanc get so popular? The polls were Noire or Nep for so long.

>no pictures on pixiv
>nobody cares about neps anymore

>Nep x Plutia x Blanc is a thing in that one dimension

What a cute lesbian family.

I LOVE VERT!!!!

I WANT TO LICK BLANC'S ANUS

Jesus Christ I wish that was me.

Go to bed Chika

You must live a hard life

not as hard as yellow-heart fans

At least she has the fattest chest. Vert has nothing special about her.

Vert is going to get her own game and it will be the best yet.
Then you'll all be sorry.

I might believe it. It's looking pretty fun so far, but it does seem to stick pretty close to the regular Nep formula so it's probably just a safe win.

Because the Lastation CPUs are the sexiest lesbians.

Interesting headcanon.

Because black hair red eyes are the greatest combination, add some twintails and you get perfection

Lastation is nothing extraordinary, but Uni has some of the best asses in the game.

I would do unspeakable things to her butt.

Correct!

>Sees Noire
Glad that Segami's no longer the goddess of planeptune.

>Japan
>cares about Nep

Nope. Japan never did.

>Blanc
>50%
Fuck off

>new chaos game coming out
>there will be no corrupted lewd HDD form of Yellow heart with erotic womb tattoo
>new 4goddess online game
>Pko is just a npc and her HDD form likely wont even be in the game

This harvest of games is being damn scarce for Yellow heart fans.

I know I should not bitch too much, at least they were kind enough to give Yellow heart a playable HDD form in blanc vs the zombie army, that was more than I was expecting.

Still, Yellow heart ranked on the same spot as the loli twins from lowee in the last fan favorite poll, and yet she is being left out of all new games, its a little unfair.

Would you ride a Nep?

I'd eat her ass out m8

>Nep
>only 10%

Switch it with Noire's.

Except Noire was a huge bitch in the dub./translations

I'd cheat on my goddess with Blanc.