Are niggers inherently racist?

Are niggers inherently racist?
They claim whites are inherently racist; however, this reeks of projection.

Thanks for the Doug Jones win !

everybody is inherently racist except the leftists who walk around panicking every time they notice reality

What's wrong with being racist?

Niggers are inherently niggers.

This is true. They are the niggerst of all the turd colored things on the planet.

you cant be racist against white people, obviously. privilege.

>Are niggers inherently simple?
yes

Nothing. It keeps you alive.

Racism as defined today, is human nature. But yes, nogs project the hardest, but chinks win the most racist award

There are no niggers in America, we are all White, right europe? Ha ha ha

You ok there?

Yes at least a little bit except towards white wymns because they want to park their dicks inside them. Everybody is a little racist. When society finally collapses people are gonna get real tribal real fuckin fast.

Just tired of the shit posts.

Me too, me too.

>niggers
>inherently racist

The hypocrisy of this one. Blacks cant be racist, because whites brought them to america as slaves. They are eternally in the wrong, literally the most evil creature to exist on earth. The devil made them in a biologically engineered way, like saruman did with orcs in lotr, to fight gods people and bring in his own. Why would god make a creature whose skin burns in light? No other creatures have traits that contradict life itself. Soulless eyes, void if color, and an artificial beauty that leads men into cuckoldry and wage slavery.

They're definitely more tribalistic, which is taboo in white communities.

it's called an inferiority complex

No silly niggers are the orcs

You get a (you) for the LOTR reference, made me laugh

Not as niggerish as cucks complaining about blacks, and not working on their own life. Some guy named jerome is BLACKING some white thot rn, and he isnt thinking, "muh whites!ruining everything!" But probably just putting the whole slavery thing behind him for some poon. Get woke pleb. Your the nigger, thats the ironic thing

>are whites inherently evil?
Yes. Gods coming for you. It doesnt matter if you kill yourself, you still go to hell.the devil made you, and you will be returned to him soon enough.

>pale skin that cant withstand direct sunlight

Thats a sign of an unnatural creature desu. They are alien hybrids, or demon hybrids, depending on what your willing to believe. They worship gold rings of cuckoldry, because they were made to mine gold for its super conductive properties. When whites feel like they dont have souls, and are depressed, its because they dont. Then they partake in degeneracy to fill there lifeless suburban existence

Thanks white demon