Asian women can't be attrac-

Asian women can't be attrac-

Asian women rely on make-up even more than shit tier white women.

>plastic surgery and makeup

wooooweeeeee

The things I’d do for that ass. Everything except racemix

damn

What, half this board has yellow fever

>3-D women.

Personal experience with Japanese girls irl they are good looking. Avoid Philippine women if you hate the pug face look.

At least they don't age like fucking milk like white women. If they led healthy lives asian women look with 50 like with 30.

source pls

>they dont age like milk
fucking autist, because they use make up and plastic surgery, that shit is out of control over there.

Asia

i've found that the pretty asian girls barely wear any makeup and the

That shit is out of control exclusively in Korea. Girls here and in China don't especially wear all that much make up and plastic surgery is unheard of.

found it: MDB-718

t. nanban

Man...
I don't even know how many gallons of cum I've wasted for Rena
Love that bitch

it is well known that asian women look the best the longest. this isnt a meme or conspiracy theory, it is well known.

My Japanese gf used to wear too much makeup; until I got a picture of her going to Temple at New Years; where she wears only a respectful amount.. and pointed out she looked prettier then, than her usual cement like mix she uses.

Got silent treatment for few days; but she realised wasn't going to get an apology, and she changed how much she wore afterwards.

Rena Fukuishi! One of the best finds of the last few years. Really reminds me of Rika Fujishita.

-ted to OP.

There once was site, devoted for weebs.

We called it Sup Forums.

It wasn't much but it was ours, in this site we talked and we made friends for life, all my friends had yellow fever, they talked about it and they dreamed with it.

Some of them fufilled the dream, they have kids now, and those kids are Hapas.

That's why I support our new Hapa overlords, cause I promised user and user delivers.

Every single one of them in the top picture has this done.

>found it: MDB-718

The MDB and ZUKO series are gifts to men. Minimum of 4 girls in every video.

Yes

Dont be a shill. White Woman only. Fight the kike.