Thinking of moving to Australia. Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't...

Thinking of moving to Australia. Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't? The whole place seems like a magical kangaroo land with very few major flaws.

Do you own guns?

The reason you never hear about it is because it's a non-country.

No, because I'm not a goddamn paranoid maniac that has an overfondness for explosions and violence. I suppose that would bother some Americans though.

Whyzzat?

Lets say I decide to rob your house and rape your wife. You are obligated to flee. Zero right to self defense. Literally a cucked country... wouldn't call it a nation.

Then there are the spiders, snakes and other things that will kill you.

There's also a syphilis problem. It's so bad there, the Koala bears got it. That's right, these Aussies are boffin the koala bears.

Enjoy!

Australia is heavily americanized
If you like how america was 30 years ago come over
But its heading in the same direction

Pros: beautiful, empty.
Cons: everything is trying to kill you, lefty politics, "tall poppy syndrome".
tl;dr evry time you try to go in the water, something will bite you, it's boring af and the people are shitposters irl. Okay place to spend money, lousy place to make it.

Inb4 "Fuck off we're full"

Tremendously expensive but at least half the population is still based as fuck.

I happened to be there when the Cronulla Riots broke out, it was fucking glorious.

Australia is not real.

It’s a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It’s a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist.

All things you call “proof” are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They’re all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you’ve ever been to Australia, you’re terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these “Australian” says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history.

162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real.

It’s a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died.

Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

technically half of american states have duty to flee

it is sporadically enforced

sometimes you have a duty to flee if you've already been stabbed and its "not serious" or even in the very moment the perp is peneatrating your kid. sometimes it doesnt matter

>spiders, snakes
better than niggers

there are countries in africa with faster internet than australia

>Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't?
The fact that we're full is a good reason....

Aus will get invaded by chinks in ww3 and the citizens won't have any weapons to defend themselves.

What are you bringing us?

In my state, if someone breaks down mah door, I can bring all my murder weapons to bear cuz there's a presumption of my fear of my life and my right to self defense.

I wouldn't live in a country that requires me to surrender. That's insane.

No more Holden though. :(

Their government has done a fine job of selling out natural resources to China and a handful of well placed Aussies as well as allowing Chinese to overrun the cities and make housing unaffordable.

I know the whole "e-celebs" thing is looked down on here, but Bearing makes me feel like Australia is a left-wing hellhole. I'd look at some vids talking about the negatives before purchasing a ticket (be it from Bearing or any other channel, political or not.)

I second this

True. Spiders and snakes don't vote for Democrats. Oh wait... maybe they do.

Every other of my friends have already moved to Australia or want to move there soon, inc. me

please adopt me ;_;

Don't need them. The chinks will die of thirst and spiders in the desert long before they hit civilisation.

someone who apparently isnt a shitposting faggot
congrats kangaroo niggers

How come Aussies are big on telling Americans they're racist if we say "we're full"?

hahahaha le funny political meme

it is hard to change countries. aussies can only theoretically move to britain, sheepshagland, or neo-china

but as they say better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Because fellow Burgers are retarded enough to listen to them.

Half the species there can and will kill you if you are not careful, the other half will scare you to death/ make you crash your car.

We don't want you. Stay in your own festering shithole of a country. Americans are basically regarded as niggers in Australia.

Australia is best categorized as a nanny state. New things (like nicotine in ecigs) are default illegal and it takes a lot to change that. People are generally not politically active and default to left-leaning platitudes. Free speech is not a right. Owning guns is possible, but it is a big hassle and allows the police to randomly inspect your property to ensure your gun safe is properly maintained and even then you can only own a very few firearms. We just legalized gay marriage by a HUGE margin. Our minimum wage is unreasonably high and our cost of living is huge, forget trying to buy a house in any major city in the next 10-15 years without a major correction. Starting a business is not impossible but the amount of hoops you have to jump through is insane. For example I just got fined for not paying my Super (bit like 401k) on time to myself. I got fined for not paying myself at the right time. Rent seeking is a huge part of our economy, sadly. China (and now, India) are very effective at ripping us off and extracting wealth.

There are a lot of pros: many of you will like the weather. If you get a job in the public sector, you will NEVER be fired, even if you are a lazy piece of shit.

In general I view my country as a lagging indicator of the USA. We are just beginning to really poz ourselves, and it will get worse before it gets better.

If you really want to move, maybe you should just move states.

boat people? abbot?

I hate living here. Everything except the weather and economy is absolute garbage

>I got fined for not paying myself at the right time

you have a choice to not pay yourself super you fucking liar, bet you got a fine for not paying an employee on time you shit eating faggot

there is no other place to go user. theoretically japan (but you're a european, so no)

if you're actually chinese its probably a good time to go back

Agreed, I loved there for a bit and while I enjoyed the nightlife in Melbourne, the only places I'd actually move to permanently would be central or northern QLD or Tassie. Otherwise, it's just full of liberals, bogans, chinks and now a lot of fags coming out of the closet.

I feel the same disgust for anybody who wants to come here for a pussy reasons like nazi cockroaches scattering for their lives after sacrificing millions.

Shit, at least the ones who could had actual value worth sparing.

Both of our major parties are good on illegal immigration, but our universities are filled with asians and Indians. Seriously, I took a bus into QLD's largest uni a few weeks ago for lunch, and I was the only white person on there.

Abbott is fun and sometimes effective, but he has been sidelined by mainstream politics. Our Sup Forums friendly politicians are generally fairly stupid and not able to galvanize much support. Abbott is no Trump.

If you want a vision of Australia, imagine a retired boomer stomping on your economy, forever.

Also, our Internet is shit.

Is New Zealand a nanny state like Australia? Have you Ausfags ever been to NZ?

>They invade through the top end. Darwin. Our best metropolis.
>Sea infested with deadly jellyfish.
>Make it to land and start south.
>Waterholes and rivers full of saltys
>Make it past the crocs and continue south or south east
>south -3000km of desert hell to get to Adelaide- no water, lizards for food; south east 4000km to Sydney with the same terrain

No-one could be bothered invading us

I don't have any other employees, just a corporation for tax purposes. I wish what you say about not paying yourself super was true, but if you want to pay yourself a wage, you are required to contribute.

My options were get fucked by progressive tax, or use a corporation to Jew the system. This is precisely what I mean by jumping through hoops.

boomers need to be hanged but literally all you need to do is keep them out as america/europe are facing civil ar

your people'll figure it out, even if it takes niggers beheading europeans in the streets

>Everything except the weather and economy is absolute garbage
Well that doesn't sound so bad

>No, because I'm not a goddamn paranoid maniac that has an overfondness for explosions and violence. I suppose that would bother some Americans though.
Yeah, you can leave, pussy.

>GETS "36"
>ITT: RAPING YOUR WIFE AND KID
>ITT: WW3
>ITT: STAB WOUNDS

Stay classy, Sup Forums.

>Thinking of moving to Australia. Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't?

Eat a piece of toast slathered with Vegamite and then wash it down with a Fosters—if you you survive then go ahead with your plan.

I think the most obvious reason not to is that Americans are universally hated throughout the world, but perhaps more so in Australia than anywhere else.

>shitskins everywhere
>poofters everywhere
>gooks everywhere
>Irish everywhere
>high tax
>3rd world tier healthcare
>no jobs unless you want to be a miner and then you better know someone to get a foot in the do and be willing to live in a fly in fly out town with 5 men to every woman
>???

Bogan detected

(((Lets say I decide to rob your house and rape your wife)))
Now you get an idea how shitty America is, and what they think in their little head.
People extremely rarely think like this except in highly imported nigga infested suburbs, and the number of such suburbs roughly 3 per state.

Fuck off, we're full, you yank cunt.
skip melbourne, skip sydney, go to Perth if you must (watch out for the sharks)

It's pozzed as fuck. Why bother.

I wish I was in the US somewhere. Would be far easier if skilled simply because of house prices.

The bush and wild life is way better than yours. That's it.

>I'm not a goddamn paranoid maniac that has an overfondness for explosions and violence
you wouldn't like it here cunt, also we're full

australia is generally worse than america now.
crime including violent assaults has tripled here in 10 years, but non lethal self defense implements like pepper spray, tasers, and FUCKING STAB PROOF VESTS are still BANNED.

(((tall poppy syndrome)))
Glad to see some mutt at least got a point. This syndrome is preventing a dog-eat-dog society. That's why we can have a reasonable layback lifestyle.

me too

nobody in Australia drinks Fosters. Yes, on vegemite, but if you are a kid, faggot or yank eat it with lots of butter first (creamy) and slowly up the vegemite (bitter). You know you're pro when you slather that shit on dry toast for dinner.

You can't invade Australia either because there's nothing here but low interest student loans.

It's getting into Summer

except that south Australian who chased down and killed an intruder and didn't get a conviction

Yes, if you have a 201c company.
If you register yourself as a sole trader then you don't have to pay yourself anything, but that wouldn't serve you for tax purpose as all financial activities are bound to yourself personally.
For options, can we still deter the tax? Not sure now, things change fast.

Not a good idea overall. Aussies in gerenal don't like Amerimutts, I've yet to see any person say anything good about America in Australia.
Not sure on the same level of aweful as chinks.

crime in general has skyrocketed during the last decade in melbourne, but random assault, especially in the cities and suburbs has always been australias greatest problem, with home invasions running a close second, and now violent carjackings closely approaching.
it is still illegal to carry pepper spray or a taser here, and you aren't even allowed to wear a 'stab proof' vest.
police response times are AT LEAST an hour for things like assault and robbery.

NO ONE is ever caught, and if they are, they are usually bailed within hours, and given an 'anonymously funded' world class criminal lawyer, which allows them to walk away with a slap on the wrist every time.

the government likes to pretend that the whole of australia has the same crime problems as a high income, rural town in queensland 20 years ago.
meanwhile melbourne and sydney are as bad as most of europe and parts of the U.S now, and there is no extra police or resources dedicated to these havens of crime.

i can almost understand why a stun gun or pepper spray could cause more problems than it solves in a rural christian town with 60 people.
but why does the same laws have to apply melbourne and sydney? where most of the population lives, and most of the crime happens.... but we are all covered by this one blanket of laws from 2+ decades ago.

Have you ever tried to move to, say, a safer state which would ease your fear? Or such state doesn't exist in America?
Don't you see something is wrong if you need to constantly be prepared for an attack?
Have you tried to figure out the reason behind it? Niggers? Spics? Brutal Soy-boy police?
If none of them then is it the nature of mutt born to kill?
Do mutt have the ability to get an idea that in some other countries, people usually don't have to live in fear like you? Or at least don't have to have a (((plan))) in place in case an attack happens, and it's likely to happen?

FUCK OFF SEPPO MUTT

From Australia VIC over here, it's pretty safe. The apex gang members fucking up Brisbane is normal, only happens in shady areas. That being said, it was 40C yesterday and there's snakes all over place in parks. I recommend coming to Australia.

P.S
Melbourne has no kangaroos. You need to at least go 200 km Mt. Buller to at least see one.

Sincerely, user.

Didgeridoo Wallaby, Mate.

stop trying to discourage Americans, you criminal descendant
Do want you want, user. move yourself to Oz if you want.

Half of the west is best cagetorized as a nanny state, we're practically no different, infact as someone aforementioned, american states do similar shit on our levels.

>Free speech is not a right
America has a catch-all "Free speech" but there's a lot of american laws which can over-ride it, it's mostly a meme.

Owning guns is a hassle, I'll give you that

>Gay marriage by a huge margin
I'd say otherwise, considering our rural regions it was less a huge margin and more that our country is heavily urbanized so the majority of our population lives in cities, which leads to more liberal tendancies.

I wouldn't complain about having a high mininum wage, our job market is already shit. It's better that the young blokes who get in can actually support themselves.

Buying a house is a pipe dream in general, I don't get the hype about this. It's antiquated dream of a time where foreign markets weren't as imposing.

On the part of rent, we've got laws coming in for our housing market which is intended to change such things.

We're americanized, but we're not so far as gone.

like throwing sugar at ants to keep them away from your picnic. country man will survive! woo!

I'd say otherwise. Abbot gets an unreasonable amount of screen time on tele, on all stations. I think he's a pretty noticable figure in our politics.

venomous snakes, spiders the size of dinner plates, man eating sharks, crocodiles, blue ringed octopus, box jellyfish, cockroaches the size of mice, drunk bogans, drunk natives and all situated a convenient half mile from the surface of the Sun... And just so you know, Koalas make a sound like demon's raping each other.

>ctrl+f fuck off
>3 hits

step it up straya

Isn't it Mt.Bulla? And btw I have seen kangaroos in Vic, there's a ton of them in a national park I walk through sometimes near Bulleen.

Oh yeah and in the next 30 years we're going to be China-nized. Which is either for better economically or shittier culturally because we'll Asian.

It's Buller not Bulla, it's the one in vic alps of the dividing line. I mean no kangaroos as in on "the streets" I apologise if I confused you. Btw I'm Half Chinese/ Half Viet, family migrated here from Vietnam in hopes of a better life. I definitely look like a ching chong but I speak in an Australian accent.

Here are some reasons
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

You can buy a proper Land Cruiser, so good enough for me.

>Skiing sucks, though

>american flag
They're getting kicked round about by the Vatican right now, two papist prime ministers in a row and their royal governor as well. You won't like having to live in a totalitarian, Marxist society that is their future if they continue this way.

for starters, we're fucking full

Eat shit, libcuck nigger

>I wouldn't complain about having a high mininum wage, our job market is already shit.

Our job market is shit BECAUSE of that retarded minimum wage. Taking into account super, some 21 year old derro with no qualifications is entitled to $21 an hour under our minimum wage laws. And people wonder why our jobs market has gone to shit.
Having a high minimum wage by definition inflates the cost of goods and services. The government says it helps people, but they're lying through their teeth.

Working full time at minimum wage today gets you in the region of $37,000 a year income.
Working full time at minimum wage in 1965 got you an income of around $3000.
Here's the rub. Working full time at minimum wage in 1965 you paid exactly $0 tax.
Working full time at minimum wage today you pay nearly $5000 tax. Plus GST which didn't exist until Howard.

And that's why our minimum wage keeps going up. The government is intentionally pushing people up the income brackets in order to line their own pockets.

>Koalas have a syphilis problem rather than chlamydia
>Koala are bears rather than marsupials
Burger education

>Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't?

Nobody invited you.

>burger meme

the typical american family

chinks

what part of full do you cunts not understand

we can't move to the UK very easily at all. it's easier to move to the US.

fuck, i dont exist

>apex gang members fucking up Brisbane is normal
Lies. I've never encountered these people, nor even heard of them existing here.