youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU
youtube.com/watch?v=CloEsLecn5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make hitting allowed again

theyll fix themselves as they near their 30s

Why don't you fix millennial men first?

by doing nothing

homo

Even if you 'fixed' them, without surgery the excess skin would just be terrible.

The more """men""" who voluntarily take themselves out of the gene pool the less competition for the rest of us.

She's got Seinfeld's "man" hands.

skip them and go straight to gen z

I doubt you're a prize yourself

that thing has a penis its no women

And using Jewish revisionist tactics, they will attempt to convince the world that they supported Trump and hated SJWs.

fpbp

Make them slaves to your dick

Stop being a pussy.

This actually. 35 year old men don't date 35 year old women. They date 25 year old women. Stay in shape, earn your credentials, make money, take care of yourself and land yourself a younger woman.

There are no 'Millennial' women.

Physical and mental degeneracy is a downward spiral that will end with unviable fetuses after a few more generations.

>That Pence what a guy
President Pence might kill Kushner and he's going to move the Israeli embassy to the moon I reckon, impeachment for the Rabbi when?

Import women from Hungary. Marry them instead.

What's to fix?
She's a babe
You wouldn't understand, faggot.

>a fucking leaf

With fire, large amounts of fire.

You can't fix women, this is who they are and who they've always been. Yes, the blue hair and tattoo age is over but new fashions will emerge and you'll hate that too. This is natural. The only thing fucking up the natural order is all you NEETs who jerk off to sonic and cry about men who get pussy lmaoooooooooo!!!!!!!!~

Don't date a pop culture-obsessed "nerd" whose hobbies are sitting on tumblr and twitter and equally obsessing over social issues. It's that simple. If you do come in contact with this kind of person, then often they will crumble when you engage them in any meaningful or even extended discussion because they've only memorized what they've read somewhere instead of actually processing the information. Also, you win them over by not proving them wrong but by showing you know more than they do.

I read and watch all kinds of things. I enjoy comic books, even though most of them are soap operas for teenage boys. So when it comes to a nerdy discussion, I can talk for ages but usually with a critical approach - as an adult would discuss anything rather than squealing like a teenager because character x said some cool line. Inevitably it gets to the point where the person goes "wow, I didn't know you were such a nerd!" and that's when I've won their respect and begin to direct them down other avenues and explain that one should not remain in the comfort of one genre of one medium but expand their horizons and be challenged. There is no instant transformation but at least the seed has been planted and its up to the person whether they water it or not.

>How
Her fucking finger tattoos say "TACO"

fpbp

This is the hilarious truth. I'm living it right now. Watching women try to erase their pasts is hilarious. That's the only word for it. Some are better at it than others. If they have a child it becomes impossible, but many are good at changing their looks especially with cosmetic assistance including getting tattoos removed.

It always baffles me when women now in their 20s proudly declare they hate babies (for selfish reasons such as "I can't do whatever I want, whenever I want to" and "they make too much noise") and then get a pet and treat it like a baby. It's like watching cat ladies in the making but they don't even realize it or attempt to turn it into a positive thing.

First off, this is a child, not a woman. A woman, like a man, understands that their society is more important than them and doesn't indulge in their own fantasies or put themselves ahead of the group.

Second, we need to make the law equal. Meaning much more severe punishments for women.

Third, we need to remind everyone that women are prone to magical thinking and morally weak. They're not retarded, however, so if they understand what they are they can overcome their handicap and be more prone to put their family and their name ahead of their petty, selfish aspirations.
Know how to shame people. Always call a whore a whore. They know what they are deep inside. But they can overcome.

The worst part is some beta is fucking ol taco there

>How do we fix millennial women?
By building better ones in a lab. The analog females are a lost cause, not to mention the STD rates. Best we can do is weaponize them against colored people, like jews and niggers and let them die of AIDS.

Fuck her right in the pussy. Then once you've mind breaked her with your benis tell her to get her tattoos removed put on a dress and eat a salad next time. Then marry her and have 2.5 children.

Nothing. They're all going to end up being an entire generation of weird cat ladies.

skip them and date a gen z'er in 10 years or so

>Your Professor didn't warn you or understand xirself that Sup Forums is tsundere with the Jews and that we also like watching the Muslims chimp out just for the lulz.
Quick write this down for your essay. I guarantee you'll get extra credit! Now en guarde!

Easy: you take them to the vet. It's about a hundred dollars.

And I forget what on the other side truck or cart or something equally ridiculous. Is she dare I say /Ourgirl/? American Sup Forums is like 70% spics I'm pretty sure at this point.

Trolls and goblins are gonna be real, lord of the rings and game of thrones are prophetic.

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together
youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU

Oh based nigger ooga booga he ourguy

Oh you mean intensified feminism with benzo abuse between the break downs. I have seen late 30s feminist academics without a man in their life. They go full feminist retard sucking every cock they can reach (students check, 65 year old professors check, 5 foot manlet doctoral fellows check) and drink at work.

Gen z is still in highschool

>finger tats that just spell out "TACO"

>The black guy and ugly asian get together

I was wondering when they'd start pushing niggers onto Asians. I guess they feel there's enough coalburners around now that most white girls in general have no more issue with it and basically see it as normal.

>Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either
I unironically believe this is one of the greatest twists in movie history. For Snoke to be built up all this time as an all-powerful Machiavellian space dictator, only to have him get killed half-way through the story by his own unstable idiot sidekick who then becomes the real big bad--brilliant. And realistic.

The roastie must be either toasted or trimmed.

fpbp

>Taco tattoo
>Eats a torta

By encouraging them to kill themselves with fatty foods and dating abusive black men.

What do you think all this reverse psychology has been about, desu?

true, i know many people of this age group who are already redpilled. seems like they see how fucking stupid the millenials are and don't wanna be like them.

T R A D I T I O N A L
G E N D E R
R O L E S

youtube.com/watch?v=CloEsLecn5A

I'll take a double double.