How does Sup Forums feel that the most intelligent man on the planet right said this about Trump?

>“We are close to the tipping point where global warming becomes irreversible. Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid,” he said.
>He added that climate change is one of the “great dangers” facing the planet, which can be prevented it action is taken now.
>By denying the evidence of climate change and pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement, the President “will cause avoidable environmental damage to our beautiful planet, endangering the natural world, for us and our children,” Mr Hawking told the broadcaster.

independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-paris-climate-change-agreement-earth-brink-global-warming-us-fossil-a7820336.html

Hmmm, really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDvgZKfUuoc&t=113s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>genius
>can't wipe his own ass

I guarantee that 99.999999% of all leftists that claim to care about children are pro-choice.

heres a redpill. Hes just a retard and a jew with a keyboard

It doesn't take a genius to realize that is correct.

If Stephen Hawking is the smartest man in the world then Einstein was a potted plant. Seriously, he's a media fabrication like Bill Nye.

Why don't we just do some ethnic cleansing on a global scale.

This. He's literally a plant with Jews typing shit to his communicator from Tel Aviv

>Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid,” he said.
kek, this is the most intelligent man in the world?

Top kek

>I am physically able to touch my own ass with my hands
>"Look guise I am more intelligent than him!"

Why do Yanks have room-temperature levels of IQ?

He seems to be circling the drain.
>Venus FFS

>the most intelligent man on the planet
Who knows almost nothing outside of his specialization. It's not like he can converse with people normally, and he has no friends.

IDK but Luke dies
SAGE

I believe your response worked as he intended, user.

its surprising all the famous people that i used to like before they started on trump.

Stephen King, JK Rowling, Stephen Hawkings. Just fuck off.

I am surprised at how much i guess I like trump. i wonder why he means that much to me

Stephen Hawking is a puppet in the science communities to push ((their)) narrative. ((They)) control everything that he says. They like him because of the emotional appeal and leftist eat that shit up. Stephen Hawking is a man trapped in a vegetable being a slave to the jews

Hehehe got em xd

>smartest man on earth
>believes entire world hangs in the balance of only US policy
>does nothing himself to actually help the Earth, or anyone else, for that matter

Seriously - what has Hawking actually done - through his entire life - that was something manifestly useful? We have already disproven his hypothesis on black holes once.

Sure, guy is a genius, but I don't see him lobbying his government, pounding the pavement, giving speeches, leading the UK to make it lead by example.

"I use my remote throne to belittle everyone else. I'm really smart. Trump decided he wanted to try to step up and make changes, hopefully for the better, for his country. He's a dick, though. I'm gonna drool on myself now while Microsoft Sam reads this."

I've become numb to the endless barrage of insults.
No, not numb, I bathe in them now.
As I will soon bathe in leftist blood.

true story

>said
I highly doubt it

>Who knows almost nothing outside of his specialization
And the issue of climate change is not a field of Science? It's not like he is discussing about martial arts or some other thing completely unrelated.

Is Hawking new to politics?

I know a leftist atheist who hates children and is pro-life. Liking or hating a sack of shit has little to do with your stance on abortion.

Great - what has Hawking done to curb climate change? Has he developed a new technology to produce cleaner energy? Has he engineered better engines? Has he improved carbon capture?

Hawking is literally a fucking meme.

the only ethical thing to do is for all countries to nuke america.

spot on my man
and Einstein stole many things

it makes me think that he believes that Trump is allpowerful

>global warming becuase drumpf
>fires because grumplf
>mass shootings because drgluugmphhph

Checked. You need one more echo around those words user. There is also debate that it's even the real Steven Hawking anymore and not a replacement so (((they))) can continue to use his image to public like you said.

Is Hawkins safe now?

He is being optimistic, we have already crossed tipping points, the planet is fucked.

“By…[1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.”
• Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University biologist

>push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid,” he said.
Oh FFS, I personally do believe climate change is being caused by humans and even I think this argument is retarded. For one, Venus is half the distance from the Sun, meaning it gets 4X the amount of energy per any given area(inverse square law). Two, Earth only has 400 ppm of CO2. To accurately compare, Venus has ~93,000,000 ppm of CO2. That's right. Venus has 93X more CO2 in its atmosphere than Earth has of all gases combined. Three, Venus has no electro-magnetic field protecting the lighter gases from being constantly blown away by solar wind. CO2 is heavy and that's why it's most of the gas left. In an alternate reality where Venus was born in the outer solar system, it'd probably be an ice giant similar to Neptune or Uranus.

TL;DR Stop using the fucking Venus argument. It's shit and anyone who knows anything about Venus could tell you that.

The Theory of relativity is bullshit. The Aether Theory is right. Thunderbolts project is how our universe really works

You think that Stephen Hawking believes that global warming is caused by Donald Trump?
Or fires? Or mass shootings?

Dude is one of the most brilliant minds of this century, show some respect you dropout.

“Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”
• George Wald, Harvard Biologist 1970

>Great - what has Hawking done to curb climate change?
And what have you done other than sitting on your filthy chair shitposting 24/7 on a Mongolian throat singing board?
The man has contributed to the advancement of scientific knowledge, something you will never be able to do.

“Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions….By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.”
• Peter Gunter, professor, North Texas State University 1970

Stephen Hawking has been a vegetable for over a decade. Someone else is watching the camera and sending the audio and chair controls.

>No no user he controls the voice box with a single eye!
His eye doesn't to any pattern (or at all) when he speaks, and he refuses to release this technology to the public. Only an idiot would believe it.

“Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
• Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University biologist 1970

>Paris climate agreement

I'm almost certain that someone provided proof that if every country reduced emissions by double the quota, the net effect is still less than a single tenth of a degree of temp gain.

Secondly, we've hit the "tipping point" or "point of no return" countless times over the past few years. Every other week, people seem to be whining about it. Yet, again we're only coming up to it?

Literal propaganda designed to instill fear and control people.

I'm not the one making the statement that "everything hangs in the balance" while going by the moniker "smartest man alive."

If I were the smartest man alive, I'd sure as fuck be doing more than shit posting and sitting alone reading books all day while "contributing" to purely theoretical science that others have done better or disproved.

And now there are 4 billion more people on the planet.

My doctor told me I am gonna die at some point, I am still alive therefore I will live forever, the argument.

Normies think he's some kind of superhuman cyborg. They don't explicitly think this, but he's used to create the unconscious illusion that he is some all-knowing futuristic transhuman oracle.

There is no Hawkins. He's just a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDvgZKfUuoc&t=113s

>he is a science man, so he knows the science about science
You're a joke

“By the year 2000 the United Kingdom will be simply a small group of impoverished islands, inhabited by some 70 million hungry people … If I were a gambler, I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.” Paul Ehrlich 1971

>pol
>dropout.
I didn't drop out I dropped acid.

most intelligent man my ass. the only reason he's famous is because he's a cripple. plenty of better physicists than him. thanks for "discovering" black hole radiation cyborgman.

“In the next 50 years fine dust that humans discharge into the atmosphere by burning fossil fuel will screen out so much of the sun’s rays that the Earth’s average temperature could fall by six degrees. Sustained emissions over five to 10 years, could be sufficient to trigger an ice age.” – Washington Post – July 9, 1971

“(By 1995) somewhere between 75 and 85 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.” Sen. Gaylord Nelson, quoting Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, Look magazine, April 1970.

What has this retard even done that would qualify him to talk about global warming?

Since when is he a climate scientist?

This. For the love of God, this. The angry 14-year-old Bong who just read God Delusion and watched a Hawking interview on YouTube has a long way to go.

"demagogue" and "populist" simply means a politician who does what the American people want rather than what the corporations that buy politicians want.

>I personally do believe climate change is being caused by human

It's a good thing you redeemed yourself with the rest of your post.

Because of increased dust, cloud cover and water vapor “…the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born,” Newsweek magazine, January 26, 1970.

>potato has an opinion
Nobody cares.

i am contra-abortion
not because i think life of unborn babies is important or should be protected, i just hate when women have a choice

Get a good grip on your long johns, cold weather haters–the worst may be yet to come. That’s the long-long-range weather forecast being given out by “climatologists.” the people who study very long-term world weather trends…. Washington Post January 11, 1970

By 1985, air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half…” Life magazine, January 1970.

He is an all-knowing cyborg with an IQ of 2928, you filthy human.

He's right.
Just look at the state of Trumptards on Sup Forums

Even the old school stormfags on Sup Forums back in the day were smarter than this lot.

lets be democrats

>shut down all the nuke plants
>oh fuck global warming

seriously california and germany will miss CO2 goals due to shutting down nukes for no reason

Paris agreement stated it was going to make a 1% dent over what a hundred years?

It's not like I even feel good about him being wrong. It's no benefit to anyone which in the end is just unfortunate. Globalist maybe? Is this what they have to default too because they can't prove they're right.

Fucking this

>life is created naturally on earth
>life evolves naturally on earth
>humans arise from natural evolution on earth
>human activity is unnaturally influencing the climate of a lifeless, inanimate sphere

The influx of underage teens during the election period ruined this board

June 30, 1989, Associated Press: U.N. OFFICIAL PREDICTS DISASTER, SAYS GREENHOUSE EFFECT COULD WIPE SOME NATIONS OFF MAP–entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000. Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ‘eco-refugees,’ threatening political chaos,” said Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program. He added that governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect.

How does anyone know this gimp is intelligent? All he does is babble and squawk under his breath. Useless bag of shit has his underling think up shit to put in his books.

>Theoretical Physicist

it snows in the south
>that doesnt mean global warming isnt real, thats just one even
fires in california
>global warming is real, look at this event

has Hawking actually made a contribution to physics in the form of a discovery this decade past? Or is it just general circle-jerking of his past achievements? His books just seem speculate on possibilities and explain his theories. I'm not doubting the man's intelligence, but I think we can all agree that he's past his prime, and that's not something to be ashamed about. I hope he took on an apprentice to form a young mind for the future, like all old masters should.

Does he really care about millenial douches too hell bent to sit at Starbucks all day and diddle with their laptops wishing so hard that Bernie won and they would get more free stuff... Does Stephen Hawking really give 2 effs about the newest generation???

When you realize that Tesla used hyperbole to communicate science to the general public which at the time was severely scientifically illiterate. Practically turning science experiments into magic show demonstrations.
However relativity has been tested time and time again, especially on stars nearest to our galaxy's center where stars are being whipped around at incredible speeds. It holds to be a reliable mathematical process to describe macro scale physics (By this I mean anything that's larger than the particles involved in Quantum Mechanics)

Stephen Hawking is long dead my friend, the AI has taken him over.

1976 Lowell Ponte in “The Cooling,”: “This cooling has already killed hundreds of thousands of people. If it continues and no strong action is taken, it will cause world famine, world chaos and world war, and this could all come about before the year 2000.”

>we can keep changing thing forever and nothing will happen ever

There are no measures or actions from the Paris Climate Accord that the U.S. can't enact or enforce on our own, without handing control of our country over to unelected 3rd parties like the E.U.

Globalist douchebags can suck another dick.

>Snoke dies. Rey finally gets to meet Snoke, with Kylo as her date. Snoke and Kylo have some back and forth, some emotions are shed and Kylo ends it with a lightsaber through Snoke's gut. Then Kylo and Rey fight side-by-side against the Imperial Guards. After they fight together they try for a moment to convince the other to join their side of the force. This doesn't work and they part ways. Kylo takes the crown from Snoke and is now the Supreme Leader of the First Order. Or maybe the Second Order.

“Earth Day” 1970 Kenneth Watt, ecologist: “The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.”

Good at astronomy is not good at people or politics. Ever hear of Autism? SAGE - say hi to Oliver

Hawking is wrong about a lot and he's wrong about this too.

>earth has under gone many massive climate changes in the past
>we should artificially keep the climate the way it is right now

I don't think anybody here cares about JEW Wars

>tipping
yea I imagine the earth is a lot like the carry weight in skyrim, a cheese wheel is the difference between running or not

Hawking also said that the cern particle collider could create a black hole and end the planet. I'm not holding my breath for that happening either.

Didn’t Micheal Jackson buy Hawking at one point to keep the Elephant mans corpse company?

>Ever hear of Autism

If we're really that close to the brink of extinction, surely Obama could've fixed the problem during the eight years he had to find a solution.

E N D
T H E
M A D N E S S
N O W
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

If he's so smart then why is he in a wheelchair.

Checkmate atheists

>we're really that close to the brink of extinction
>he says 127 years from now

He doesn't even have control over that anymore.

makes sense if you're the lowest common denominator

almost makes me think they held off so they could have hillary sign it and supposedly leave some great legacy, further setting up dems for another 8 years and beyond. Obama didn't need to do it. Cucked instead.
IT WAS HER TURN DAMN IT