>mfw the Republican Party is dying

Alabama is one of the most conservative and backwater states in the country, yet a conservative candidate STILL cannot win there.
It is evident that people all across this nation are beginning to reject the bigotry being espoused by the Republicans. I mean honestly how pathetic do you have to be to lose Alabama!!!
Progressives will take back congress in 2018 and the Whitehouse in 2020. Then we will be able make proper reform and catch up with the rest of the developed world. You ignoramuses will be looked on as the withering remains of our racist past, a small, sad footnote in history.

yeah that's the reason the democrat candidate won and not the fact that many conservative Alabamians were uncomfortable with the idea of voting for someone accused by multiple people of sexual relationships with underaged people and most likely just opted to stay at home instead of voting.

whoever the Alabama GOP runs next (provided they don't run someone with a possible sexually shady past) wins easily. But hey you gotta take your victories and enjoy them to the fullest extent in the Trump era, eh liberals?

Normally I'd put up a fight with a faggot post like this. But you know what user? You're right. At this point we deserve to lose. The Left might play extremely dirty, but at least their effective in exerting their influence and pushing their agenda.

>take black pill
>die

The next non-pedo to run in Alabama will win by 10 points

shill thread

sage

Bump

Roy Moore lost because of unexpected turnout of courageous black voters who helped take one more seat from your bigoted party.
>Trump
>Winning the midterms
hahahahahahah
Nice joke, whats his approval rating? According to RCP, 37%, a net of -21%. You uneducated neckbeard hicks are going to get destroyed in the midterms.

shup up jew dog,and if you are one you are quite stupid

We are affective because we stand for progress, we support minorities, the LGBT community, the environment. We want the US to be like the rest of the developed world.
Who do you stand for? Racist hicks in rural areas.

These are the same aggregators that predicted shilldog to win by 90%. Garbage in = garbage out.

Im sorry, did I trigger you? Does the nazi want a safe space?

just the natural push back. they'll wear them selves out some time. always happens. but they might take the midterms.

>Then we will be able make proper reform and catch up with the rest of the developed world
we are already ahead, so we would have to regress to equalize with the rest of the world.

>we support minorities
you must think they are inferior and that they cannot support themselves huh?

Actually the RCP aggregate for the election on a national level was rather on point. RCP predicted Hillary was ahead by 3 points and she won the popular vote by 2 points. It was only some of the state polls which were off.
The approval polls are nation wide, like the national polls for the 2016 election, so they should still be accurate.
Obviously you're a butthurt conservitard who can't stand the idea that people don't like your racist dumbass candidate.

Hot take: Moore would have won in a landslide if the last two months hadn't been dominated by his sexual harassment claims.

The Republicans learned from this that they should vet their candidates better and Democrats can be taken down by sexual harassment claims (See: Franken)

Enjoy your brief victory.

America is a blue country today, there's no denying. Minorities vote overwhelmingly blue while whites (who are shrinking demographically) keep splitting the vote. This voting pattern ensures likely Democratic wins every election. That's why when the Dems win it's a blow out while when the GOP wins it's a close race with loss of the popular vote (see: Bush vs. Gore and Hillary vs. Trump).
Trump's election is the result of the Democratic Party's massively retarded strategy to run with Hillary instead of Bernie. The key factor which handled Trump the election was the Rust Belt filled with Reagan Democrats, who wanted the lost jobs back.
Trump and Bernie had both similar platforms when in comes to jobs and trade (anti-TPP, pro manufacturing jobs coming back to America). If the Dems picked Bernie, those states would have remained blue. Hillary had nothing to offer when it comes to jobs, so they went for Trump instead.
Trump's re-election is highly unlikely but...if he starts some major war with the Norks or something similar, he might be re-elected. Wartime presidents are undefeated.

Did I say I think they can't support themselves? We are just raising awareness that being a minority in this country is a lot harder due to systematic racism.

>It was only some of the state polls which were off.

lmaoooooo they got all the swings states wrong, some by double digits. That fucked up the prediction of the winner. Their ONLY single job.

Retard.

I stand for my ancestors who were fucking poor and through their hardwork and toil got me to a comfortable position. In essence not handing off centuries of toil to people whose ancestors went through the same shit but weren't successful. Basically culling the herd.

idk though. there gonna be feeling pretty good from the victory. talk all kinds of smack. and people might not bother.

will you continue that virtue signaling when whites are the minority?

>Hot take: Moore would have won in a landslide if the last two months hadn't been dominated by his sexual harassment claims.

Moore BARELY won previously (51% or something) even without accusations. He was a garbage candidate.

The worst of the 3 put up by the GOP.

Yes, because even when white become a minority they may still hold a disproportionate amount of power (see: South Africa), so therefore it is still relevant to call them out on their privilege.

You stand for terror, faggotry, big gov and cuckery.

>lost the House
>lost the Senate
>lost the Presidency
>lost the courts
>lost state governors and legislatures
I.. I just can't stand all this losing!!

With that logic you should be calling out Jews as well.

Again, Moore lost because of unexpected African-American turnout. Because they didn't want a racist, white creationist retard representing them.

thanks.. i knew it was about race and not about actual numbers, which is what MINORITY is referencing. You are just a racist.

With California and New York making up the majority of the rating...?

>Moore won his last legit election in Alabama with like 51% of the vote
>does 3% worse this time after a massive propaganda effort
Maybe AL just doesn't like Roy Moore

Jews are white, and Jewish people have faced RELIGIOUS discrimination in the past as well.
Found the anti-semitic nazi.

You obviously don't support the LGBTQQIP2SAAQWERTYBBQ+ community if you refer to it as simply LGBT. Very exclusionary and bigoted!

>affective
Low IQ moron. What was the word you used? Ignoramus?

Uhmm sorry but no sweety. Moore lost because he was a pedo. I know you think its a big win but i understand because of the losses you've had to endure.

And we will take all of that back in the next 2-4 years. Judging by humpty drupmpty's approval ratings the R's wont do too well in 2018 or 2020.

Jews are not white. And yes I am a Nazi and yes I am anti-semitic it's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

Do Democrats have any alternative proposals or are they running on a purely
>FUCK DRUMPF
platform?
It seems they're just repeating what the GOP did during the Obama era and then once they finally have power fall apart because they can't accomplish anything.

>Judging by humpty drupmpty's approval ratings
The same approval ratings that got him elected. Now the Dems can't say "they elected a pedophile!!"

>The Democrats are the REEEAL racists.
You're projecting. How long have you conservashits been using that line for now? It hasn't done shit.

Why do you guys keep putting Hillary cringe photos up as bait? I mean she is the epitome of the biggest upset loss in history, and is widely despised by not only conservatives, but a lot of Democrats as well.

The Democrats have a pretty clear platform, and a good track record:
>Free Healthcare
>Minority rights
>LGBT rights
>responsible economic policies
>Education
>reasonable diplomacy
>defending secular liberal values
>common sense gun control
People are realising now that the Democrats are the sane option in the US. The Republicans probably won't have another president after Trump.

Her picture just reminds me that Moore's loss in AL isnt that big of a deal. We could have had her as president restocking the Supreme Court and judiciary, and our borders would be wide open.

Because it triggers racist crybabies like you!

Actually, leaf, it reminds of her loss so please post more.

But it doesnt. As someone above pointed out, it just reminds me that she could be my president right, and thank God she is not. I don't care if the Dems win in 2018. What no one is talking about is the fact that Trump is completely reshaping the Federal judiciary, and that is more important than Congress.

Can someone explain to me what convinces these dems that this was a huge victory?

Conservatives are now a universal joke.

>Free Healthcare

Not free, subsidized by the taxpayer.

>Minority/LGBT rights

They already have all of the same rights as everybody else.

>Responsible Economic Policies

Define "responsible."

>Education

In what? STEM or Diversity Studies. The former matters in the real world, the latter doesn't.

>Reasonable diplomacy

Yes, because toppling Libya, and letting ISIS run amok worked so well last time.

>defending secular liberal values.

"Liberals get the bullet too" doesn't sound very secular or liberal to me.

>Common sense gun controls

Already exist. You're advocating for disarmament. Maybe you like the idea of a police state, but I certainly don't.

Any other, meme flag? I can go all night long.

How much do you shills get paid to post shit like this?

Literally every 2-8 years it is predicted whoever just lost is done for eternally.

Sage

> memo calls people supporting Trump losers
> Trump wins

Hey, user. Since this is from 2016, do you think they reflected on their own "losses in life" after Trump won?