I'm nearing the end of my manga backlog and I'm wondering if there's any newer manga that started in the past couple of...

I'm nearing the end of my manga backlog and I'm wondering if there's any newer manga that started in the past couple of years that are worth reading.

Pic related, I'm enjoying this so far even though it's shounen.

might as well storytime

>"freeze" frame
>record scratch

>How did things turn out like this?

Black General.
Criminale!
Saiki Kusou no Psi Nan
Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to

I'm definitely forgetting something good.

had to step away for a sec

Thanks! I read Criminale! Harukana a shit, Sarah a best but I haven't heard of the rest.

I see now why storytime doesn't happen that often but I will stick through it and upload the remaining 34 pages provided the thread doesn't die before then.

Why should I read the one you are storytiming?

Request threads are against the rules, newfag.

If shounen's not your thing don't bother but I like it because I like the setting and the development of the main character.

It's somewhat formulaic at the beginning but more recent chapters are fleshing out the world a bit more and is keeping me interested.

I really like the dynamic between oni and humans (especially demon hunters) that gets explored later.

He threw the axe on page 39. You'd think that a full-fledged demon hunter would notice that.

Could have been simple underestimation, could also be a death flag.

Looks like the thread is going to die before we get to the last 10 pages.

Hey user-oniichan , ty for showing this i'll put it in my backlog now . alligator gozaimasu .

okay so how many of you got turned on because of the bamboo bit?

how many of you are even still reading at this point?

np m8, I hope you get through your backlog

backlogs never truly end tho

Thanks for sticking around! Looks like Sup Forums is the translator for this series so idk if there are any torrents floating around. What I have I just ripped from Kissmanga. and now that I'm checking it looks like I'm 4 chapters behind

If there are other new series out there please share!

By the way, it's ranked sixth this week.

You have only told me why I shouldn't read it.

Kimetsu remember me of old D.Gray-Man.
I don't know why, but I hope this manga does not get hiatus or get so bad like DGM.

I'm not sure what to tell you without spoiling it but basically you have this awesome feudal Japanese setting, insane demon-slaying sword techniques, really compelling demon characters that range from sympathetic to downright irredeemable and a supporting cast of demon hunters that compliment the main character very well. It's a really solid story but as someone who has read a fuckton of other things in this genre it's easy to focus on the negative.

Maybe there will be an anime next decade, There doesn't seem to be enough chapters now for even 12 episodes.