You go shopping for Christmas presents or groceries

> You go shopping for Christmas presents or groceries.
> Ring ring ring
> "Merry Christmas"
> What do you do Sup Forums?

If only that bell ringer was Xev Bellringer...

i don't acknowledge poor people. my gaze pans across them as though they simply do not exist.

Unless they can provide me proof of 501(c)(3) corporation status and a recipet so I can get a tax deduction they get absolutely 0 cents and I have 0 incentive to do so. For all I know I could be paying for some ones new BMW with these (((charitable donations))). No thanks when I see this it's the same as some nignog asking to buy overpriced noncharity versions of chocolates for their "high school basketball team" at 12 noon in a Home Depot parking lot.
Shouldn't you be in school ?

I always just ignore these people as well as any hobo beggers (though with them I keep my eye on them in case they try to attack).

>TFW

Say Merry Christmas back and go about my shopping trip. Not going to give them money but I don't feel the need to be a prick to them either.

>tax deduction
>non itemized
you are in what 10th grade?

>I work with Salvation Army quite a bit and I know they do very good work, little of which is publicized
>put a few bucks in kettle
>thank the bell ringer for taking the time

It's not hard to not be a nihilist nigger that feels the need to constantly make a political point with every breath.

Drop in a couple loonies doncha know, eh.

fill bucket with hot chili

The president of the YMCA in my city earns >300k/year yet I get shekel begging emails

That is the absolutely most autistic way to react to the situation. You might as well just ball up on the floor and start rocking back and forth.

Just say "No" and move on

>Unless they can provide me proof of 501(c)(3) corporation status and a recipet so I can get a tax deduction
t h i s

this right here

Before you act make sure the coin pimp donning dress blues isn’t watching.

its the salvation army you dumb fuck and if they are ringing the bell in front of a reputable merchant and not some mongrel bodega then of course its legit. You are just being autistic for the salebof being autistic. Plus you get NOTHING back on your taxes for charitnle donations unless you itemize but you only make $9/hr so you don’t pay shit in taxes anyway

Still hot.

Ignore them like the filthy beggars they are.

It's like you don't know what a nigger is, god you're so lucky!

Found the christcuck

keep on a walkin

Give money to support an organization that refuses to let trannies into their shelters. Love the salv arm

Give a dollar

Merry Christmas I give money.

Happy Holidays, fuck you.

The bells are way too loud, and you have to walk right next to them to go inside. It's fucking awful

>mfw for a while there a few years back everyone was starting to say Happy Holidays to be politically correct
>now this year I am literally only hearing Merry Christmas

Feels good man.

go be a paranoid fedora somewhere else

they are volunteers you fucker