Wew lad. The Chinese are going to be pissed

Looks like Disney decided to go for a nigger and chink couple. Surprising.

Will the Chinese accept this? I mean, the whole reason there's an Asian character in this movie is to appeal to their markets.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ftwg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh thank god. this pleases me greatly.

honsestly the chinese film industry has matured to the point where most tickets sold are for chinese films, i doubt they will care

excellent question OP. Asians are by far more raciss than whites. Can they possibly be so stupid!?!?

Can you maybe not post spoilers even if it is sjw propoganda

Thanks

This is good. Hopefully it will wake more asians up to the (((Hollywood's agenda))).

Whites are already starting to wake up at alarming rates. If Asians starting naming (((them))) too, the sky is the limit.

b-but I want rioting ching chongs

Welp, it definitely looks like (((they))) will be targeting Asians with this type of shit, once they're finished with us. I'm just glad Asians probably won't stand for this sort of degeneracy as easily as we do.

Kill yourself.

>Whites are already starting to wake up at alarming rates.

nice delusions

Correct. Their next move will be to infiltrate Asia, specifically China. That explains the growing number of Hapa-Jew children. Funny, the Jews truly are reptilians, in a sense.

This article sheds some light on the growing relationship between the Chinese and Jews:

archive.is/Ftwg0

Chink here.
Asian/black is not a matter. Asian women love white dicks as fuck and most of them won't give black a chance.

Most asians, both men and women, adhere to traditional standards of beauty that value paler skin.

kys

Fag

And not only is it asian miscegenation, the chink they choose is pretty dumpy too

Idk know any gooks on this board from China?

also
fuck you

if you nazis had any intelligence you would focus all your attacks on the fact that these globalist ashkenazi jews are not even real jews. theyre only like 15 percent jewish and you all should start pushing that the sephardis are the real jews, because they are.

truth

>I'm just glad Asians probably won't stand for this sort of degeneracy as easily as we do.
so are we going to ignore what just said ?

She's Vietnamese. The chinks probably view them about the same niggers. This is a totally allowed, jungle-creature romance.

NOOOOOO NOT MUH ASIAN WOMEN

Wont work Chinks are mostly Han who treat other ethnicities like shit and are trying to breed them out of existence. Niggers are also vermin to chinks.

Luke dies

>rice mixing

lol you guys had one event and you fucked it up and now your "movement" is dead

>Will the Chinese accept this
Thing is, If I remember correctly the Asian is a Vietcong. SInce Asians all hate each other, there's almost no appeal to the Chinese market to begin with.

It's an absolute failure of a marketing decision, stemming from a failure to understand asian culture.

>I mean, the whole reason there's an Asian character in this movie is to appeal to their markets.

All of those options and they went with fatty magoo. I doubt the chinese will be enticed, especially with, as you're noting, the kiss with what they openly culturally consider a race of people that are walking talking non-existent beings.

I don't follow it, but I was told that all the old characters die at some point so this is to be expected.

As a shepardim who hates them as nuch as the average goy i support this claim.

me-how, my nigga

rice burning

What is that from?

>t. increasingly nervous Anderson Cooper for the 117th time in 18 months.
Our movement is mainstream now. We are the counter culture now. You're the boring uptight puritan who burns books and closes their ears to freeze peach now. Kek

???

At least they were realistic enough to get an ugly chick. But even then the eunuchs in Beijing are still gonna be mad.

Gotta love that black reaction vs asian reaction.

Didn't the Chinese remove the nog from a promo poster for the first movie.

The only people who can destroy Hollywood is the chinks but like the Jews they like to make money sadly

>The absolute look of mischief on the black kid
>The broken soul of the old asian guy as he wishes he had caught one of the nukes with his body.
>Some kind of blonde chink bitch in the background
>Waiter trying so hard not to go all sedoku on the entire wedding with his samurai dagger that he carries with him at all times and ceremonially sharpens every night for 4 hours.
This picture is as amazing as that one with all the crazy nigs jumping out of their pickup truck in Somalia or whatever in their crazy ass Mad Max meets Black Friday clothes.

Yep.

Omg thank you saved. You are my less lazy more competent soul twin.

Depends. Sometimes westernized chinks are liberal as fuck. Our family is still conservative, those who marries outside our race will not considered as chinese (perhaps half-chinese. Just like how you whites see the mulatto).
Things like this does not upset me culturally because
1.they're actors and actress paid
2.if they're racemixing let them be. They're not part of our race anymore.
The thing that upsets me more is how this is a concealed propaganda by leftists-one of them.
That's all.
t.chink

>when the soulless robot and armies of faceless men are a bigger draw then a fucking nigger

Reylo confirmed, perhaps?

BLACKED

我们击掌吧!

NOO ASIANS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MY WAIFUS

LOL look at how disgusting that nigger is.

AFRO-SAMURAIED

>starwarsspoiler1.jpg

post the rest pls

What's interesting to me about these posters is the angle change, Western is looking up and the Chinese one is a looking down perspective.

Kaifeng kike chinks are trying to influence low-tier chinks to mix with the africans they are now colonizing, so they will make a resulting dumb, easy to control, slave population. Just like what is happening here.

*BRACKED

Jews are getting mad at white guys going for Asian women and producing intelligent children, so now theyre trying to get niggers to become Piss Boilers too so that white men and asian men cant reproduce intelligent children who will follow the kike's every command.

The one on the left is objectively better. The bad guys facing the viewer. You can see more exploding x-wings and tie fighter lasers. You get to see a ton of stormtroopers. Did they have to fuck the entire picture up just to fit Flynn in it??

Why are Americans and British so insistent on pushing black men onto women of other races? It's so strange. Where does the obsession come from? No other country does this.

YELLOW & BROWN go perfect together. Just like PISS & SHIT in the toilet.

BURN THE LICE
PAY THE PLICE

>ching-chong, ming ring hao you bitch ass nigga

You know who's the settler and the reacher.

the language barrier is like a smoke-screen that prevents the Japanese woman from realizing what a retard her bull truly is

Ethnic Anglos seem to really enjoy it for some reason.

I only have two, atm.

Here's the other one.

Dang, that's some serious 4D checkers there

Oh great, now they are going after asians.

China is getting African immigration now, it will get BLACKED

It's about time they used other races instead of Europeans.

YOU FUCKS. DON'T PROMOTE RACEMIXING. JUST BECAUSE IT ISN'T YOUR RACE. YOUR TRYING TO BRING DEGENERACY THAT HAS PLAGUED WHITES TO ASIAN COUNTRIES!!!

Even if every single living negro moved to China, China would still be majority Chinese

asia isn't safe from the BIG BLACK SAMURAI DICK (BBSD)

BLACKED
B
L
A
C
K
E
D

>no other country does this

Wrong, you see the same shit in all of west Europe

So when gene editing gets big will China go full Aryan Moonspeak mode and stripmine Africa and nuke mecca from orbit?

BURACKU'D

not being funny but black/asian girls are stunning.

kys

We aren’t.

You haven't seen Australians on Sup Forums then.

>honsestly the chinese film industry has matured to the point where most tickets sold are for chinese films, i doubt they will care

He's not wrong, though. Normies haven't figured out a damn thing. Sup Forums is very much not representative of the average attitude towards globalism.

Japanese/white hapa here. I post on r/hapas a lot.

Hollywood basically tries to pretend that Asian men don't even exist. It constantly has Asian women being paired with non-Asian men. Asian men fucking whites and blacks is seen as the "normal" while fucking Asian men is seen as "race mixing, the abnormal."

And this is a very real phenomenon in real life too. Asian women wanting to fuck "anything but the Asian boy." Half the Japanese-American population is already hapas.

i'm shocked Disney didn't do the white women and nigger kiss. why did those Jews go against it? are they scared of the Chinese now?

9/10 chance this is banned in china

any chinks here?

I lived in china during the last release and they basically didn't put him in any advertising

Mass replying should result in a permaban

that's because asian "men" really don't exist

We've already named them but you continue to treat us like enemies so in the end it doesn't matter.

ho ho ching chong ching chong
yum dog ding dong

(((They))) don't care. They're the same who promotes 'COLONIZED','BLEACHED' meme. They're the secret yellowfevers. They're hypocrites.

Wow she is mingin

poop butt lmao

Either this is a damn good fake or YEAAHHH!!

I mean aww super cute. XD

can someone start posting asian sissy men

With China's bachelor problem they are already breeding a race of mestizo chinese-niggers in Africa. Ambf already outnumbers afbm and the Chinese government knows they can use this to their advantage as a way of enslaving and exterminating niggers.

Well they bragged about flame throwering them so hopefully soon?
>MFW China throws 'em in the cookpot alive just like the poor doggos.

They want results that look like pic related

everytime its the fugly ones

last time I got out to party in shanghai a literal nigger chad got yelled at by his morbidl obese (very fucking rare) chink girlfriend

WEWWWW
Thank god that filthy nigger is not going to hook up with the white jedi girl.
Thanks for taking one for the team gook frens

They apparently try to play it as a semi-love triangle with Rey lacking interest. She's too busy sucking Kylo Ren's cock for most of the movie.

>hapa here

Filtered