NET NEUTRALITY

>anons are actually believing the anti-NN shills on this board
>anons don't actually believe there are literal paid shills in this thread right now
>anons are actually wasting their time arguing with these literal paid shills
>anons think it's actually a meme

Viacom and the like couldn't compete with small business, people were getting sick of their content. In turn, they decided to buy out the competition (the internet) so they could continue to have a monopoly on your minds and your wallet. The rest will be history tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtube.com/watch?v=oB3bfrmfT-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

END NET NEUTRALITY NOW

It's okay so long as Trump does it!

youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

Let's not act like Google, Twitter and Reddit are the bastions of "a free and open" Internet like they've been claiming when they ban or delegitimize anyone remotely right-of-center.

I'm scared. I don't want to lose my internet. I want to watch anime for FREE.

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together

I mean, if the end result means cheaper internet if then I'm okay with it. I was looking at some of the meme plans and starting for general access at 30 dollars and paying only for pathfinder and youtube then it would come out to 45 a month.

So I'd be paying less for internet, though it would mean I don't have the option of doing certain things hmmmmmmmmm........

I know this whole thing will just go to shit, to be honest, so fuck it I guess we're gonna have to bend over and take it. If its just too expensive I'd drop internet altogether and go back to libraries.

Or pay for a phone plan that includes unlimited internet and hotspot and just use that.

I'm hoping one of the Republican voters of a cuckservative. The internet is one of those things that just has to be free.

stop using reddit

Don't worry, the right wingers of our government will shoot themselves in the foot like they always do!

Can't wait for an open borders DNC shill in 2024 as the backlash from these monumental cuckservative fuck ups totally strip the middle class even more and push the pendulum left like it did in 2008.

Will the repeal be effective immediately?

The vote's down to five people. Three Republicans, Two Democrats. Naturally, the democrats will vote no. Obviously Pajeet Poo's voting yes. Our fate (doom?) comes down to two Repub voters.

I work at an ISP... I would get in trouble if they knew I was shilling for repeal on Sup Forums... They sent a mass email about how no one is allowed to talk about net neutrality.

Are you saying they told me not to shill for repeal while they're also hiring others to shill for repeal?

Oh wow... Yeah pro-repeal side definitely has all the shills! Nothing proves that like dozens of high quality anti-repeal propaganda films!

Your ISP must not support the repeal then. How lucky. I can only hope you're with AT&T.

>high quality
>some tumblresque flash animation
Are you literally retarded?

>I work at an ISP

All I needed to know

Not technically feasible to offer rate plans like that.
Cell phones can do plans like that because Android/iOS apps can be made to send QoS headers... Https doesn't work like that, we would have to either make deals with tons of people to make custom clients or systems or plop packet inspectors everywhere... Essentially adding billions to our operating costs while still not being able to deal with https...
It's
A
Hoax

Just burn it all down already.

youtube.com/watch?v=oB3bfrmfT-I

>unintelligable gurggles from a throat crammed by corporate cock

good goy, two scheckles for you

Well fuck, if it's like that then i'd probably just read more and write more.

Fuck it, fuck everyone. If I can't afford the internet and it becomes too censored to be worth it, then I'll opt out.

Until books get censored by Verizon so that they can increase their internet sales.

Our official position is to be as invisible as possible... Everyone hates us, we didn't even do anything, and our stock is on life support, like every other ISP basically...
We don't have the manpower to properly maintain our shit... We can't pay competitive rates, everyone is moving to companies in the (((Internet association)))... Who are all anti-repeal and many of whom are our customers yet we're constantly getting fucked by them... We pay the majority of everyone's operating costs. It's a fucked up situation until net neutrality leaves... It's reddit's weaponized legislation against us.

Yeah I just build and maintain the thing you're constantly using every day at every hour... Fuck me, right?
ISPs are the big evil corporations with all of the power, right? And we're so unfair and everything...
Why is our stock so toxic? It was toxic before net neutrality and net neutrality fucked the rest of our profits... We can't charge Google Netflix Facebook Reddit any more, we had to jack up prices to customers... And we still can't keep from having 2 dozen national outages a week. People hate us and we're really powerless... We don't have the cashflow to do anything about anything.

The only paid shills I see are the pro-NNers

Aww pooh wittle multibillion dollar corporation awww

What I said is we can't effectively censor the internet in any meaningful way that can't be easily circumvented. We just don't have the technology to be able to pick and choose what content users can access... The only way to do it would be to use a new protocol that requires a QoS header or similar new type of packet header... And then we would need all of the content providers to adopt the new protocol.... The content providers, aka the bastards that are running a propaganda campaign to demonize us and make everyone think we're the bad guys...

Yes, I'm shilling on behalf of myself. You caught me, Goldstein.

Don't worry. The FCC chairman has already said they dont give a fuck about reddit's feels or wallet. They care about the law and the law said NN is bullshit.
It's getting repealed.

And that's great. Literally how do ANY of you benefit from repealing it?

There's more multibillion dollar corporations on the anti-repeal side than there are on the pro-repeal side... Facebook, Google, Netflix, YouTube, CNN... And you've fallen for their tricks...

Oh canada! Your government strengthened it, and as a result, you can continue to shitpost freely. Canadian ISPs are even more greedy than the US.

They are a pipeline and NOTHING MORE. They provide 0 content, and should not be treated as if they do.

No almost all pro-NN posters are just useful idiots... Sorry guys! The shills are major content producers... Reddit shills for net neutrality... They sticky it on the front page with some bullshit about how ISPs will throttle Reddit's "genuine discourse"
And they have a petri dish where they grow new useful idiots by the dozen...

>build the internet
>manage the internets customers
>maintains the internets physcial locations
>doesn't deserve to have a say in how the internet operates though

This is what NN fags actually believe

How do you benefit from it being around?
There's more censorship on the internet now than there ever has been... Worse, blatant propaganda and deception...
It ain't the ISPs doing that shit.

It's all of the multibillion dollar corporations who are constantly shilling for net neutrality that are doing that shit.

Don't neuter my net.

I want a Free and Open Internet
Fuck (((internet association)))

funded by who?

You're the first leaf I don't hate... We both got trips on this thread
It appears that kek doesn't want the internet to be neutered.

Kek has spoken. Net neutrality is getting repealed.

>Builds post offices
>Delivers mail
>What do you mean, we can't just open your letters, and decide, arbitrarily, to not deliver them, and not even have the decency to tell you when asked about it?

We're watching two corporate masses fight. One of them has a naked contempt for us, and the other at least tries to hide it.

Can confirm... I work at an ISP... We don't even have enough monitoring on our shit to be able to react to outages...
And those kikes at Google and Reddit are running around with those crazy ideas that we're going to be about to inspect every packet and set QoS levels??

Shut the fuck up you lying whores.

Why do you... write your sentences... like some autistic deviantart... roleplayer?

So is anything going to really change after tmrw? Am I going to not have access to the internet as I previously did or am I even going to notice.

Your private mail does not equal pubic website information.
ISPs do not real your emails
>the CIA and NSA does tho

Its private correspondence, no company has any business interfering with it, especially if they are being paid for the express purpose of delivering it.

ISPs are all fucking bleeding money and everyone is making these wild and ignorant allegations about what we can do if nn gets repealed...
Yeah, I fucking hate you.
I make your life better, I give you internet and I do the best I can and you just shit on me and call me evil. Fuck you.
I have worked in this industry for 15 years... And now you want to tell me that it's a public utility and my work is somehow owed to you.
Nigger I don't hear you jumping on the crisis bridge when shit is broken. No nigger you just talk shit on Twitter.
Twitter, another bunch of kikes shilling for net neutrality...
I know that we just don't have the ability to throttle one website or another. The technical implications are just too steep.
>What about the time Comcast throttled torrents
Torrents are a particular protocol. That's not nearly as complicated as setting qos on http/https... But anyway, back then, the enormous bandwidth and thousands of simultaneous connections would cause CPU spikes on the old switches... That's no longer a problem

>What about that time Xbox got a fastlane?
Xbox put QoS headers on all of their packets to allow that to happen... Meaning the magic happened at the software level...

>ISPs are all fucking bleeding money and everyone is making these wild and ignorant allegations about what we can do if nn gets repealed...
That is their fault, and theirs alone, for engaging in shitty business practices and assuming that their old business models (i.e. majority revenue from advertisements to cable consumers) would last forever. While I applaud their efforts to catch up by introducing streaming services, its too little too late, and bolstered by underhanded tactics.
>I make your life better, I give you internet and I do the best I can and you just shit on me and call me evil. Fuck you.
I've said nothing of the sort.
> have worked in this industry for 15 years... And now you want to tell me that it's a public utility and my work is somehow owed to you.
If I pay you to do a service with an agreed upon level of service, and you do not provide that service or level of service, then you are damn right you owe me something.
>Nigger I don't hear you jumping on the crisis bridge when shit is broken. No nigger you just talk shit on Twitter.
>Twitter, another bunch of kikes shilling for net neutrality...
More assumptions
>I know that we just don't have the ability to throttle one website or another. The technical implications are just too steep.
Been done before
>Torrents are a particular protocol. That's not nearly as complicated as setting qos on http/https... But anyway, back then, the enormous bandwidth and thousands of simultaneous connections would cause CPU spikes on the old switches... That's no longer a problem
SSL/TLS is layer 5, as long as the ISPs control layer 3 and below, they can block/throttle whoever they like.

Nothing for users will change. Nn didn't protect you from anything anyway. It was just something to bloat our legal department.
It's mostly just a symbolic repeal... The title ii classification was step 1 of a 3-4 step plan... Step 2 got blocked by Congress.
No changes to the way internet is delivered are planned...

do you... always type... this way?

Ssl exists, actually... Do you think ISPs can read your email? Really?

The only information we can possibly get from 80-100% of your traffic is DNS requests... And since you can use any DNS you want, and we absolutely do not have sniffers on the line (that's a lot of money to do... We can barely get sniffers deployed when we need to do diagnostics), we just aren't watching what you're doing.
That's the internet association that's watching you, spying on you, reading your emails... You know, everyone who is pro-nn

>mfw the CEO of my ISP has stated that the repeal won't change internet packages or prices
Feels good not being an AT&T or Verizonfag
Looks like you Leafs and Yuopoors will have to continue to put up with my shitposting desu

HEY!! Actually what ISP will you use so I won't be ubercucked?

>SSL/TLS is layer 5, as long as the ISPs control layer 3 and below, they can block/throttle whoever they like.
Shore! If we had anything like a reliable method for identifying what traffic is what! But we don't. And I don't know if it's possible...

Yes, the ellipses are hiding more insults and cusswords.