Why do we waste 100s of billions of dollars on public schools?

Why do we waste 100s of billions of dollars on public schools?
Why cant women raise their own kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Makes no sense, board size not stated

fucking triggered

I bet this bitch has a disney infatuation as an adult , and is handily serving as one of the first few nails in the coffin that houses this child's hope and faith in their fellow man

>10 minutes to saw board once
>20 minutes to saw board twice

Why does the size matter?

>they call it the remainder its the number that remains
lol gen z is fucked

Because one board might be longer than the other

t. a britbong who forgot to turn on his american proxy to make us look bad

Jesus dude, the length is irrelevant. What matters is how long it takes to cut through, which was established to be 10 minutes.

How the fuck would that be 15 minutes?

It takes ten minutes to saw a board in half, creating two pieces.

Now you have two pieces of board, one of them needs to be sawed to make a third. Sawing a board takes 10 minutes. So that's 20 minutes total.

Ok, maybe she can make the second cut faster because the piece is smaller, but what about the time it takes to measure and set the board in the cutting device? All we know is it takes 10 minutes to saw boards, so we have to assume it took 10 minutes to make the second cute.

20 minutes is correct. Fuck that cunt teacher.

thanks we got it

According to the teacher's shitty math it would take 5 minutes to cut a board into 1 piece. Absolute retard.

Nowhere in that question does it say the boards are the same length

Is this where the american education meme comes from? Christ, it looks horrible teaching this shit to kids. Even in my home country which is a former commie shithole the school isn't this fucked. What happened burgers?

OP's picture is fake
Only a delusional low-iq bigoted racist high school dropout drumpf supporter would think otherwise
LOL!

Nowhere does it say they have to be
That is because it is irrelevant

Saw ""another"" board.
Retard

never let a woman use a saw

Yea, not sure that's true.

I have known public school teachers in LA Unified.

Not a bunch of sharp tacks

Nor does it matter for the question. The illustration provided clearly shows they are not doing a rip cut, so it would take the same amount of time no matter the length of the board.

>Bangladeshi education

Its very relevant.
If marie grabs a longer board to make the three pieces, then its gonna take longer to make each cut

Never said 3 equal pieces. You would be able to cut one of the half’s in half which would make 3 pieces and take half the time. Which would be 15

>If the sentence is not clear it's not Black English

>take longer
the question states it takes the same amount of time

irrelevant.
nigger detected

if she works just as fast shouldn't it take 10 minutes no matter how many pieces da bitch cut?

This is also acceptable

One cut is five mins allowing for no extra time for measurements and working twice as fast as the original speed. Two cuts for three pieces of wood and allowing no extraneous time would mean 10 mins.

Are you trying to sound retarded?

why would cutting a long piece of wood in half take longer than cutting a short piece of wood in half.

also depends what kind of wood it is

If you walked in on your mom sucking a customer's cock, and it took 10 minutes to make him blow, how long would it take your cheap prostitute of a mother to make two cocks cum with her mouth - in a row, she couldn't double-team them like she usually does, she only has one mouth:

One $5 made = 10 minutes
Another $5+$5 made = 20 minutes

No it doesnt. It says 'works just as fast'.
using your logic, if tom takes an hour to dig a 6ft hole, it'll take him one hour to dig a 12ft, and one hour to dig an 18ft.
>because it takes an hour to dig a hole, durr
Murriclap education for ya i guess

In all fairness it does take the teacher that long to accomplish nothing once you factor in union breaks

Commie subversion of education happened. We're all supposed to be "equal," but equal results will never happen in a classroom with kids of unequal intellect. So naturally, the solution is to make truth subjective, so kids can be graded in such a fashion as to make them all appear equal regardless of which ones are actually correct.

as a society, we fucked up somewhere for this to happen. where...

How the question is worded you could argue those are acceptable answers
But the question seems to imply 10 mins per cut

This dude gets it.

move the line down and you get 11 minutes

>make first cut after 10 minutes
>put 2 pieces of wood parallel
>make second 10 minute cut creating 4 boards

Acceptance and handouts to low IQ populations

>How the question is worded you could argue those are acceptable answers
It says "If she works just as fast". She worked at the pace of one cut in ten minutes. You'd have to either american or retarded to interpet it any other way.

image depects that saw is not being used in the way you describe
t. dyke.

Holy shit this thread is dumb. 1 cut =10 min. At same pace, another will take 10 min. Equals 20 min.

fast could be interpreted as the total time of the job

but does half of board A cease to be board A when cut?
>another board

sure it does, abstract the saw so that it's facing almost 100% towards the user

>britbong education

what if it was vertical like how the picture shows?

That is some jewish trickery. Are private schools like this as well?

Not if the boards are longer

this is correct!

you're an idiot!

The correct answer is 0. She wouldn't saw anything and just ask a man to do it for her.

Because men don't get paid enough to do those shitty slaving jobs. I stayed home and raised our kids until our youngest was 5. We struggled for years. We are now comfy because I can work part time whilst the kids are in a state funded school. The dream of owning a home tho is obviously out of grasp.
>in b4 boobs

>sarcophagus
>pyramids
>Black in Pharaoh's clothing

WE

Thank God, no. I went to a private Christian school. I wasn't taught by a teacher how to put a condom on my circumcised cock, but by God if my math homework was wrong it was because I wasn't good at math, not because my teacher wasn't good at math. FUCK.

correct answer
women should make sandwiches, not cut wood

Please never get a job cutting wood or teaching children.

nigger wtf does the length have to do with it. if it takes the person 10 minutes to make one cut, the board size is irrelevant. it will take them 20 minutes to make two cuts at the same pace. length has nothing to do with the amount of time it takes to cut through wood

Actually, come to think of it I had a humanities teacher lecture at great length about the dangers of post modernism and (((subversion))). He wasn't out and out naming the Jew, but elites by any other name are still Kosher for passover.

Fucking bandaids are pink they don’t like anyone’s skin

you're cutting pieces off the board
1 cut is 1 piece is 5 mins
3 cuts is 3 piece is 15 mins

u guys are all dumb

>The dream of owning a home tho is obviously out of grasp.
Good news, the horse in charge wants to make it easier to get into a home at the expense of fucking our country's economy for years to come

2x2 vs 4x4. you won't cut them in equal times

Thanks, clarificationfag

1 cut is 2 pieces you retard

why am i getting the feeling you've never done any carpentry?

No it doesn’t because we know the first cut took ten minutes therefore working at the SAME SPEED Every consecutive cut will take ten minutes

R u colorblind

i even drew a fucking diagram for you and you still dont get it
>amerifat "education"

They could if a husband could be found to support a family with one income and stay interested long enough to raise a few kids.

>the original plank is not a piece of wood

you are this retarded

What drinks do you stick to, so I know what to avoid?

Wow, look at all the faggots in here who've obviously never sawed a board before. If you'd stop to think and just imagine yourself making two cuts that take 10 minutes each it's amazingly simple...stop trying to math everything out.
And...stay-at-home-daughters, mmmm

In which case, in the English language, we say the board is THICKER not longer. God damn it I hope you fuckers are trolling.

Holy fuck this thread is retarded, and so are most of you faggots. I'll break it down real fucking simple.

>1 cut = 10 mins
>at same rate
>2nd cut would take 10 minutes
>=20 minutes

it's not
if you took a whole board and sawed 2 pieces you would have made 2 cuts

This. My father voted for her. I'm ashamed. It took the American elections for me to discover my dad is a commie in denial

It would take 10 minutes PER cut.
1st cut = 10 minutes = 2 pieces of board
2nd cut = 10 minutes = 3 pieces of board
total time = 20 minutes

It doesn't matter how long each of the boards are. They can be 1 inch, 1 foot, and 1 yard. It is the time required to make each cut that remains constant. You cannot make one cut in 10 minutes and the second cut in 5 minutes "if she works just as fast".

Holy fuck the autism in this thread is off the charts. No where does the problem state Marie is using complex geometrical shapes to "saw a board" ("a" being a singular article) into "3 pieces". It doesn't say they are equal and the associated image clearly shows it's approximately 90-degree perpendicular crosscut.

I don't understand how the teacher got 15

wait the fuck up.

one board is cut into 2 pieces ( cut in half) so this requires one cut!

1 cut = 10 mins (2 pieces)

2 cut = 20 mins (3 pieces)

If you cut a sandwich in half ONCE do you only have half a sandwich?

I have to believe people are trolling, because otherwise not only is the U.S. and U.K blacker than we originally thought, those darkies have internet and are shitting up Sup Forums as well as our kids' homework.

>if you took a whole board and sawed 2 pieces

You would now have 3 pieces.

Congratulations.

You mean if he was white?

1 cut 2 pieces 5 min per piece = 10
2 cut 3 pieces 5 min per piece = 15

no wait. i do

Three books:
THE UNDERGROUND HISTORY OF AMERICAN EDUCATION
>twenty-year NYPS vet JOHN GATTO describes his own experiences and gives a masterfully thorough history of the origins of the modern public school. This is a foundational text, you must read this book.
FACING REALITY IN EDUCATION
>For forty years we have tried literally everything (including irony-devoid reversals of previous ideas) in order to pretend that black people are just as smart as Jews, but young teachers who volunteer to go to inner city public schools (who are some of the most idealistic people in our society) are really just bums who are somehow letting the kids down. Let's just come out and say what every IQ test says.
and, for laughs,
THE BATTLE FOR ROOM 314
>Lisping faggot tries and fails to control a ghetto class.

>
read the OP again and show us where is says either longer or thicker. You fucktards are going on about length saying its makes no difference so I point out that thicker does make a difference and you are too dumb to get it.