Ever since Damo got Damo'd, it's been pretty clear who the big bad is: Joshu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9CrmlUrNq8&t=5s
jojo-animation.com/special/event.html
zozo.jp/search/?p_tpcsid=348934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder that we're getting:

Great Festival happening on the 19th
>Event announced 2 months after the first airing of DiU (June 21st)
>DiU cast doing things
>Performance of CNBT, Chase, and Great Days at the event
>Possible reveal of either the Rohan OVA or Vento Aureo

New JJL chapter coming out near the 17-18th
>Spoilers a couple days before
>Highway Star 2.0
>Yasuho might do something with the tooth
>More Gappy

WonderFest Winter 2017 starting on the 19th
>SASs: Gyro (Painted), Johnny (Prototype*), Funny Valentine (Prototype*), and D4C (Prototype*) *They could also be painted, but this is the first time we'll be seeing them so we don't know.
>Statue Legends: Rohan, Giorno, Gold Experience, Bruno, and Sticky Fingers
>Maybe more?

Now post the pastebin as well!

Are you trying to kill us?

What have you done

It would be hilarious if the final boss was some literal who never introduced until the final fight.

>>Performance of CNBT, Chase, and Great Days at the event

Will it also include the Units version of Great Days?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9CrmlUrNq8&t=5s

whatever it is i will probably praise it whether its good or bad

jojo-animation.com/special/event.html

I don't see Jin, Coda or Tommy in the list.

What went wrong?

>inb4 the moment the song starts up we hear Tommy sing SHINING JUSTICE and all three of them appear as a surprise for everyone

For part 8 since the Jojo's colored adventure scans are still being worked on the Hi Wa Mata Noburo scans on bato.to are the next best thing quality wise for now right?

So far it seems like a pretty good translation, don't read Japanese though so not entirely sure.

>they use CGI to make him even more of a manlet

Hi Wau Mautau Nouburou does their translations 1:1 of what Araki wrote including the ~~~~

reminder that Holy will die of a cold after Gappy's sacrifice

>no animation of the spinning balls
Maybe it's for the best.

Alright neat, glad I found a good translation then.

What does the ~~~ even represent?

Prolongeted sounds for the letters that come after it, isn't it obvious?

Yeah, I can see it now, but I can't hear anyone talking in that kind of way unless they're Joshu.

When Gappy or Jobin uses it, I'm just thrown off

HA HA HA HA

that part was so hyping.

New JoJo merch
zozo.jp/search/?p_tpcsid=348934

Iggy on Polnareff's shoulder like during their final moments when they came to accept each other.

Not half bad, right?

i bet i could beat both of them up

Shut up Alessi.

Here's a pic I quickly made of all of them.

How much will Sup Forums cry when the official name of Part 5 is Golden Wind and they have to accept that Vento Aureo is just a flashy fan title?

this is now canon

the rohan tees are fucking dope
not liking anything else

>revealing your power level in public with animu t-shirts

Have they shown Okuyasu yet?

Nope.
Him and Jotaro are probably next.

I don't have anything worth showing off, but even if I did, I always have something over it.

Fuck, I never noticed The Fool until just now.

I regret nothing, at least Japan makes their anime clothing merch more interesting than the U.S.

Is it possible to wear those jeans without being mistaken for a homo?

What's so funny

>JoJo
>Straight
Yeah, fuck off

I want that black KQ shirt and black graffiti shirt. Those look fucking great.

Thanks doc

That isn't so bad because it's subtle and only someone who's familiar with the source material would even possibly notice it
It's a shame the actual design of the sneaker would not look good on anyone

A fair amount. I don't know why people ever started calling it 'Vento Aureo' in English, that's like calling Diamond is Unbreakable and JoJolion 'Daiyamondo wa Kudakenai' and 'JyouJyourion' respectively in English but using English for the others.

If I were gay, the sight of that worthless wretch Hazamada would turn me straight.

Settle down Surface

>most of them just died suddenly by egypt

Man how does a part remain so inconsistent in quality. The beginning was crap but egypt was good.

I'd wear the fuck out of that SHA shirt.

t.Junko

So Star Platinum is the one that yells "ora" right? Not Jotaro? But Dio is the one that yells "Muda"?

Yes.

That's so cute.

I want the black Love Deluxe and Heaven's Door shirts. Also how can they get away with those logos? Like Killer Queen's for example.

In Japan, you can.

But they're one and the same, stands are just astral projection

except when they're not

The killer queen skull is the best. Nice design and it wont reveal your powerlevel so easily.

>The killer queen skull
I'm sure you don't have a power level large enough to worry about it.

Dio said muda long before getting The World

And Jolyne is the one who yells ‘ora’.

>killer queen skull

>He doesnt want to abuse Hazamada with his dick, bite his soft, pale petite body while calling him names, until he cums like a little bitch he is
You arent JoJo fan

Does telepathy get mentioned ever again after High Priestess?

>Also how can they get away with those logos? Like Killer Queen's for example.
It's simple, don't sell overseas.

kys yourself. I'm serious.

That The Hand shirt is the best

>He wants abuse Hazamada
>Instead of wanting Surface to seduce him while transformed into Josuke

Finally started watching jojo, finished parts 1 and 2 which were great

Apparently they're some of the weaker parts too and part 3 is where the series gets into its groove with its writing and the addition of stands?

Also leaving so I don't get spoiled.

kocchi wo miro
KOCCHI WO MIRO

Love Deluxe
Sheer Heart Attack
Stray Cat
The Hand

the rest is shit

Why kys, if you can abuse Hazamada until he became the one who would enjoy abuse, and transform into obedient slut with broken mind ?

Part 3 in the anime is kind of drawn out and some people don't like how it was monster of the week compared to 1 and 2 but it's where Stands come in. Stands are kind of boring at first but they improve drastically in the second half and from Part 4 onwards it's easily superior to 1 and 2 in pretty much all regards. Araki keeps improving as a writer as the years go by. Unfortunately Part 4 has the opposite issue to Part 3 in the anime in that it was kind of rushed, being 20 chapters longer but getting 9 less episodes. To give you an idea of how drawn out or rushed things might be based on what you watched;

Part 1 was 44 chapters and 9 episodes
Part 2 was 69 chapters and 17 episodes
Part 3 was 152 chapters and 48 episodes
Part 4 was 174 chapters and 39 episodes

Just know that the Parts are all much longer from 3 onwards. Have fun.

>master1200

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.
Would you guys suggest re-reading the manga from chapter 1 after I finish everything or is the anime adaptation good enough/better?

I dont know what are you talking about, i am busy unpacking my personal fucktoy

>Part 4 was 174 chapters and 39 episodes

didn't read DiU yet but did the anime cut out too many things from the manga?

They had to cut and squeeze some things together in order to fit everything into 39

3 is mostly better than 1 and 2 but the anime for it was a little too long for it's own good, and there's mixed reception to it's structure since 3 and 4 are the most blatantly 'monster of the week' Parts (I mean they all are but 1 and 2 are too short for it to really be apparent plus some meaningless filler fights that were like half a chapter each were cut from the anime). If you enjoyed 1 and 2 you'll enjoy 3 though, just know what you're getting into. 5 onwards retain the extreme length of 3 and 4 but do a better job making it flow better as a continuous story like 1 and 2. Also some of the early Stands in Part 3 are shit but it gets it's groove relatively quickly. The appeal of Stands is that every person has one power, and that one power can be almost anything but it's all you get so they have to find creative uses for them. 3 is alright on that front but sets the stage for everything that comes afterwards which is mostly what people like about the manga.

I suggest going back, you're gonna have a great time if you already enjoyed the anime, I think the manga is vastly superior.
An unhealthy amount of gags and an entire chapter of the Superfly fight.

They cut a long of things, but then added add some extra stuff in like the ending and Kira cameos.

If you want, but there isn't too much of importance you'll have missed. The manga is the better version of 1, 3 and 4 but the anime version of 2 really hit it out of the park, though the other adaptations aren't bad at all just not quite as good as the manga.

They didn't cut any fights, arcs or characters but they DID cut a bunch of minor scenes and abridged a ton of dialogue. Some of the episodes where they did 6 chapters per episode felt like they were abridged versions almost. As far as a rushed, low budget adaptation goes it was actually pretty good in spite of it.

I don't like the way she looks in the anime that much but nice butt nonetheless.

I meant manga, not anime.

>Those trigger fingers

I meant SHA. Fuck you guys I dont remember all their names. Why do you have to be pricks about it?

It's not that hard to remember a couple of names user.

>David Productions has so much talent
Looking back, Part 3 looked like ass and was easily the worst adaptation to date.

Much better than Slideshow Tendency.

Sheer Heart Attack showed up in like one fight and was forgotten afterwards. Not my fault it was forgettable.

Besides I bet nobody remembers enyas stand. Or steely dans. Or that chick who ate the crusaders with her giant stand. I bet you cant. Not without googling it up.

Justice
The Lovers
High Empress

BT may have been a slideshow but it did everything else right. The music, direction, voice acting were all top notch.

>I bet you cant. Not without googling it up.
m8...

>High Empress

I bet you googled that.

Enya had Justice or Judgement, don't remember which. It was a smoke monster. Steely Dan had Lovers which I DO remember and the chick that tried to eat them had High Priestess. I only remember hers because I knew it was one of the feminine names and Empress was the one on Joseph's arm so it had to be the other one.

And so did every other part with those 3 things you said

What now? Whats making you chuckle so much you fat faggot?

So were the other parts.

Everyone here has autism and remembers every single detail.