Do you agree with her Sup Forums?

Do you agree with her Sup Forums?

how about stop with the name calling?

It wouldn't be Sup Forums if we did that

I don't know what she is, but it sure as hell ain't human.

I love taking advice from Ogres.

She looks like she's allergic to bee stings and just got stung by a bee

Yep.

>Listening to what Shrek says.
Stop taking advice from cartoons, people.

Her face looks like something but I'm not quite sure.

I would punish fuck her silly for such insolence.

Alright I havnt done a goddamn thing to anyone but I'm apparently still a sexist transphobic racist nazi, anything else?

I don't even know who this little tart is. Should I?

It's her way of saying feminism is cancer.

Certainly makes her character make more sense

How about you stop calling people that don't think the same way as you do not human?
Decisive politics rooted in social justice will never get you anywhere in life.

Who is this Princess Fiona cunt?

why the hell would care what a woman thought? The ONLY reason some bitch will open her cockholster at you is there are 5 white knight cucks at her back. Otherwise that bitches kidneys would be going for 6gs each before I even finished my smoke.

I don't mind. I actually admit I'm sexist. I don't believe I'm misogynistic, but simply sexist if we agree on the definition sexism is discriminating based on sex and that discrimination isn't, in itself, some inherently bad as it simply recognizing the differences between different situations. Basically: I respect women, but they should stay in the kitchen and have basic rights like kids.

Yes. And whomever isn't a libtard is a nazi. Fuck this goblin if she's spouting this retardation.

She's already far more successful than you'll ever be.

Forgot pic

I mean I don’t think she did this on purpose but this is entirely the sjw narrative. They believe that the only people who could possibly be against their ideology are sexist. Who would contest that?

And Hitler ran a country. We should all be Nazis desu fan baka.

Dumb 3/10, why did you post this?
Wat

female millennial intellectuals

Jesus Christ that pic

she's a 20 year old child, who cares what she says or thinks

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together

How do you like your milk, with extra soy?

Female suggestions to the "male" population (in quotations because theirs are "males") how to exclude opposition via outcasting them with words and labels. Much wow. She also wants to suck your dick for telling her she is a cunt. I also have 10 points more than her on prettyscale. Booboo

Eugene's far and away the hottest. Guaranteed slut though.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

cmon, where's the pasta?

I bet her father never gave her good beating so that she won't become an arrogant snowflake.

Why are ugly girls feminist

I'm glad you can just dichotomize anything and wrap it up in a nice little package then, huh? You're either a human or a liberal. You're either a racist or a dumbfuck. You're either an antisemite or a jew.

Wow, such logic!

I just wish Sup Forums would stop bullying me for finding her cute

thanks

60% chance she hates herself and likes getting pissed on because she is ugly

10/10

If you don't want to be judged a slut don't judge me for making better life choices.

>be in primary school
>probably 9 or 10
>history, learning about WW2 and how evil Hitler was
>"Hitler hated anyone that didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes"
>I raise my hand
>but miss, Hitler didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes
>still remember the teachers face as she tries to think of something

I feel like that moment made me susupicious of everything since then. Fuck that teacher, she was really nice but thinking back she was like the 1990's prototype for the SJW's we have now.

underrated