You should be able to solve this

You should be able to solve this.

Hormones.

Tropes.

I'm not at home to post any frames from Shimoneta, someone help.

Why is sex naughty?

IT'S LEWD

Well, let's start with the basics. When a boy falls in love with a girl, and is unable to confess, he is gifted...

Because those awful pagans did it in public and we're not like them

Because men are designed to put their dick in any hole and women to get dicked at the first oportunity they get.

Why explain when you can demonstrate?

There are two cups.

How come it doesn't work when the boy and girl are blood related?

They feel lonely so they want to make third one to feel less lonely there.

Hormones and eventual curiosity. Our brains are programmed to want to breed. So lock a boy and girl alone together for long enough (provide unlimited food and water, oxygen, blah blah blah), they will either: kill each other or fuck.

Possibly both.

That never happened when I was alone with a girl.

Your mom doesn't really count

I cant ;_;

Did you check down there if "she" was really a girl?

A mix between hormones, social conventions and opportunism.
Basically, a man's objective is more often than not motivated by social gain or enjoyment. Getting laid offers both of these options, but is available only within intimacy between two. The girl would also benefit from the fleshy pleasure but not from the social rise, instead gaining the title of "slut" and/or "worst girl".
Psychological pressure furthers this interaction as both of the individuals would expect the other to be subject to this wish based on the fact that they are alone.
If the other also expects to reap the benefit, lewd happens as interests and genitalia collide.
Hormones are just the cherry on top as the thoughts and reflexion behind what the other is thinking creates room for mental lewdness which, as studies show (Source, Year), generate a rush of hormones by sheer thought.

Males are oppressive animals who objectify women as meat holes for their sexual outlet. At least in my case anyway.

Can we have a nice Minami-ke thread?