Characters who did nothing wrong

yea he didnt retards just like making retarded memes

why with the wing

> The show's creator, Akira Toriyama, was frustrated with Goku being portrayed mostly as a noble hero in the anime, noting that he designed Goku as one who fights mostly for personal joy of a good challenge against strong opponents.[221]

Literally a selfish man baby sociopath piece of shit

So he can fly

If Goku is evil, then how did he survive the Devilmite Beam?
How can he summon the Spirit Bomb?
Why did the Super Saiyan God ritual work with him?
And how was he still able to ride the Flying Nimbus two episodes ago?

He's so pure he has no idea that what he's doing is evil

He DOOMED 11 Universes to destruction because of his lust to fight.

Nah I think it's more that it's indirectly evil. He's not killing the universes himself. What you said applies more to Zeno.

>hey I'm going to stay dead when I can easily come back to life so the earth won't be endangered again

Goku had a heart of gold and Super is just shitting on it

Didn't he reduce crime by 70%?

>Not 100%
Looks like he doesn't belong here

Did nothing wrong my ass. he just doom 11 universes to death.

Abandoned his sons and wife to ride a dragon off into the sunset.

Is not his fault Zeno is insane or teasing.

Orochimaru

This one triggers me slightly

And yet one of the most iconic moments and fights in the series doesn't involve Goku's boner for battle but his action of avenging his friends and allies.

Out of the characters who actually did things (i.e., none of the Earth people), Slaine did the least wrong, if not nothing wrong.

This guy did nothing wrong

I'm sure those numbers are less impressive when you take into account the crimes he was committing.

>Doesn't involve his boner for battle
>Let's Shenron clear the planet and Freiza power up to 100% so he can 1v1 him with no distractions, and then just stops and walks away when Freiza can't fight back

So after marathoning every episode of the original anime run of Dragon Ball and Z and GT and Kai, when the fuck is he ever depicted with wings? Is it in the manga or something?

Second DBZ ED if I remember correctly

Ah, the episodes I watched were missing OPs and EDs, so that's why I never saw it. Thank you.

>Did nothing wrong
>Be a filthy ningen
Pick one

I still don't understand how he even remotely got caught. It's a notebook that kills people, it's untraceable

He's an alien, though.The whole family bullshit is outright unnatural for him.

Wamuu was a good man.

It's like enacting the death penalty for literally everything.

It's not a crime if yoe are the law, or are above the law.

>death pentalty for everything is the only way the death penalty works as a deterrent, by the way, or else there is always a chance you can lawyer your charge down while the guy with the shittier laywer gets the chair

>wanted to change Vers from feudalism to capitalism
>sacrificed everything to protect the life of the girl he loved
>just wanted some peace of mind after all the suffering
He did nothing wrong. Too bad nobody from central Vers wanted to talk to him seriously or give him a fair trial.

Not memeing. He literally did nothing wrong.

Vegeta has a family. And now with Dragon Ball Minus Bardock and Gine had a family too. There's no longer even a rational reason for how Goku is portrayed in Super, outside of the bump on the head making Goku evil.

Or just have a better lawer system? Not every country has such a shit juristrication as the US

retards with their stupid and annoying memes make it really hard to enjoy the show

Because he's stupid.

Well, hadn't he killed fake L, he won't had ever be caught.

That, and constantly chasing the people that were after him.

He lost the moment he took the Fake L bait and his location was narrowed down. If he had ignored that, he would never have been caught.

Did nothing wrong, still seen as the devil by his whole school

But what if the guy you killed is innocent? Then you just killed a person who actually did nothing wrong, and countless others like them because you couldn't stop stroking your Draconian delusions of grandeur. The reason we even have a justice system is because of the belief of "innocent until proven guilty". It's flawed, yes, but it's certainly better then the alternative of a society that would make the Third Reich look like Pleasantville.

Goku is 91.7% as evil as zamasu. Zamasu doomed all 12 universes but Goku doomed 11 of them

He cultivates the devilish image on purpose, so good for him.

Zamasu did it on purpose though, in Goku's case he's more of an unwitting accessory to the murder

Account for that in your percentages I dare you