Do you Canadians really get allowed to whack the shit out of seals with a stick or is this just a vegetarian meme?

Do you Canadians really get allowed to whack the shit out of seals with a stick or is this just a vegetarian meme?

Animal cruelty is fine by today's moral compass if it's performed by shitskins. In Australia, we allow the Abos to kill rare endangered sea turtles and dugongs but for some reason you won't hear a peep about this from green groups.

Dude... you are a fucking faggot if you dont hit baby seals with a bat in Canada...

We do it everyday
Thats how manly we are

In all seriousness it's probably just the Inuits doing that shit. They're pretty much savages. But when milk is $30 a gallon, I guess they need something to take the stress off.

Also seals reproduce like rabbits if we dont kill them they would eat all the fishes and other specie would be endangered...

Never forget that HUMAN is part of the animal reign too... We need to kill

And if you were in the north without enough money to buy a pint of milk (because its really expensive up there) you would definitely do the same

nah dude I agree with you but I do hunt seals, beavers and lynx and I'm white

I eat them and sell their fur

Lol pussy bitch seal

seal clubbing is tradition fuck off PETA

Seals and fish coexisted for many thousands of years. If theres a fish shortage its because of people. Every person that has more children than just replicated themselves, should put that kid up for a clubbing. IMO

Newfie here.
Clubbing seals (especially clubbing baby seals) is just a bullshit meme pushed by lefties/retards.

Seals are shot. Boom! Simple. Back in the day there was clubbing (never baby seals though).

>tfw Canadian and see a baby seal

Those aren’t seals, they’re Muslims.

Saw that video where that guy skinned a baby seal alive. That shit is just barbaric and unnecessary. Would love to go out there dressed in all white with a rifle and kill these faggots as they arrive for the hunt. I'm not even against hunting. I just can't stand psychopaths that kill baby animals and treat them cruelly for no reason. Why the hell would they go for babies, and why would they beat it to death? Jesus Christ it infuriates me just typing this. Can we just openly slaughter these sick fucks? It's just like those chink fucks with their puppy slaughter houses. Kill 'em all.

what is it that is valuable to get from a baby seal or an adult seal? their fur? who the fuck has "seal fur"? i've never seen a coat made out of this. sounds like a meme to me.

I'm really pretty fuckin jealous and impressed.. I'm in Texas, I saw this shit on a commercial and thought "no way some leaf does this"

I've done a mite of research but most of it is slander

That shit has to be fun

Seals are fucking cancer. Kill them all.

Where do I sign up? this shit looks fun as fuck

Why do you feel that way, I'm curious

You have Mexicans, we have seals. Same thing.

Trudeau doesn't give a fuck about nature. He only cares about the feminists.

Seal fur is pretty trendy in Newfoundland. Has been for a long time.
Besides, seal tastes awesome! Loves me some flipper pie ;)

These things are like rats, someone has to kill them.

Do you want delicious seal meat or what you fucking burger faggots?

do seals steal your jobs?
do seals eat up all your welfare?
do seal get away with murdering your women?

Fuck you leaf!
>day of the rake when?

Most of this is bullshit propaganda, clubbing seals never happens, baby seals are never hunted and the species of seal they often show being "hunted" isn't even hunted at all. Seals are not an endangered animal either.

The real reason you see all this shit is because people see a baby seal and think it's cute, and this makes a lot of money.
Imagine if some charity started demanding no one kill rats. You'd think it's absurd because they're fucking vermin who get everywhere and need to be kept in check.

That is seals. Except most people have never seen a seal and don't know shit about them so they think it's a real legit cause people need to get behind.

Shit, I'd try seal veal in a heartbeat, especially after I tenderized it with a fuckin stick

Shooting them from shore is fun. When they stick their head out of the water... BOOM. Then they sink to the bottom. Gonzo.

I have eaten a ton of it. Its really dark strong meat. Flipper pie is awesome

This. Nature can and does live without us but we can't live without nature.

Seal meats pretty tasty. The only problem is the smell. Foul creatures. But it can be quite the treat.

>do seals steal your jobs?
In the fisheries they do
>do seals eat up all your welfare?
Wouldn't surprise me
>do seal get away with murdering your women?
If we let them. We don't.

It’s not too bad actually, takes some getting used too but you can smoke it up and make some nice jerkey

They do it because they need to, as they taste good and deplete the lobster population, you do it because you have a small cock and need to feel big.

How does it come out cooked like a steak?

Literally deer.

Only reason Libs get butt ravaged is because Seals are cute.

seal are similar to deer in that they are the niggers of the ocean just like deer are niggers of the forest.

Nothing tastes better than something you've killed, skinned, cut, and cooked yourself, faggot, it's not just for fun

But then you wouldn't know about that only being allowed to own plastic knives

The fun is what makes it taste good

Yeah I suppose.

However it's done to remove the horned niggers from the highways and crops as well, so they're not killing and stealing as often

I've heard how seals steal lobsters, why else are they such a burden that one would lower the population, just the negative affect on the resource of seafood?

we're pummeling seals for their fur. the club is to avoid poking extra holes in them

Canadians?
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

To put it in terms our international friends can understand our baby seal hunting.

Guns are to America what Baby Seal Hunting is to Canada

Well when you butcher an animal it begins as a steak. How you cook it afterwards is upto you. Here is ground up seal meat.

>Ban Seal Hunting
>Inuit call the Federal Government racists
>Seal hunting unbanned
that's how it'd go.

Are you living up north?

makes sense

Of course the bug man leafs would torture animals for fun and profit, they have no soul.

Same here.
Just one day of sniping would do this fuckers good.

Oh really, seals kick in your door or try and steal your car before getting shot?

Animals you think are cute taste good to other cultures, Jessica

So A baby seal walks into A club

Used to. Now I live in the south.

The French word for 'baby seal' is Trudeau