I've done all the research, went over all the number's. I've come to a conclusion; traps aren't gay...

I've done all the research, went over all the number's. I've come to a conclusion; traps aren't gay. For all of you that don't know, a trap is essentially an extremely feminine male. Feminine to the point where they "trap" the viewer by getting them aroused by something they thought to be male. Now, this has been a point of contention among people before. Technically they are in fact male, but many argue that it isn't gay, regardless of that fact. I'm going to explain the reasoning behind the "not gay" camp.

The first thing to explain is probably what I see as the appeal of traps. I can't speak for anyone because I don't get hard the same way as anyone else, but I think I can guess it with fair accuracy.

The appeal of traps is the fact that they are so feminine, without actually being female. The feeling of the Bait-N-Switch it presents is a good one, the idea that a male is cuter than any girl is both extremely erotic and very, very adorable. It's not the fact that they're male and feminine, it's the fact that they aren't what they seem. It's the same reason many people like tomboys.

A slightly deeper meaning is that traps serve as this ideal that you aren't bound by gender roles or what people might think one should act like. Traps show that people can come in any attitude or personality and still give people a raging erection and drop panties.

The main point is that people who like traps, as far as I can tell, aren't attracted to the fact they are male, but the fact they are a literal trap. Because it's not the "maleness" that attracts them, it isn't gay. I think the best example of this "genderless" attribute would be the iconic Hideyoshi, who is even referred to in-universe as some mystical third gender. This same idea carries over to many other traps, including the infamous reverse-trap, AKA the "You thought I was a guy acting like a girl, but really I was a girl acting like a guy acting like a girl."

Furthermore, traps fit into that sexual gray area that futanari also goes in. They don't really belong to either gender because of their extraordinarily feminine appearance and the fact they have a dick. You can't call liking traps straight, because they're definitely not female, but you can't call it gay because they're really not all that male either.

To close it out, I understand the people who think it's gay. It's a reasonable stand-point. However, as someone who likes traps but firmly hates non-trap dicks, I have to disagre

Kill yourself

If you were straight you would just jack off to actual girls.

stay deluded, raging homo.

Kill yourself fag.

Traps are gay. And I've already accepted that I'm bisexual. Why the fuck can't you guys accept that you're bi?

Whatever you say, homo

>He thinks I'm going to read his novel about faggotry

because im not weak willed like you.

Agree, traps are a miracle of the universe.

Still gay tho

>penis
>not gay
???

Why not both?
>Cannot read less than 3 paragraphs of words
K E K

>ywn suckle on Valley Girl's feminine clitty

>love traps and shota
>dont give a shit if people call me gay or that I am whatsoever

grow up faggot

>Not liking feminine penises

You gay son?

t. closeted nu-male

Traps are just one page in my wide portfolio of things I've jerked off to. Just stop thinking too hard about it

What does will have to do with your sexual preferences? Not admitting your faults and fetishes is pretty weak willed imo.

>penis
nope

>not girly
ponytail or death

Do actual homosexuals find traps attractive?

If you need to force yourself from not liking traps, then you're just a closet homo.

This question is nonsensical because in order to find traps attractive one has to be a homosexual.

Does liking traps with huge dicks make me gay or is that okay?

but of course no, they are attracted to manly characteristics.

no

I want to fuck this historical figure

And who dont?

In the sense that you could show me any anime girl, with the exception of a couple outliers I'd find them all attractive. The question is if it would be the same case for a Homosexual.

If it's biologically a male, it is by definition homosexual behavior. The definition does not require they cofnrom to any social or societal standard of sexuality, it simply means one enjoys same sex relations.

Gay. You're attracted to dicks and not the feminine part of the person.

>cofnrom

This is the strangest typo I've seen this year.

Traps are inherently bi-sexual.

That's not true at all. I won't pretend to be an expert on homos, but if you asked all homos how many of them found large, overweight, bearded men attractive, I imagine it wouldn't be the majority. So does that mean homos don't like bears?

It's all about particular preferences. And traps are preferential primarily to closeted homos who are still lying to themselves.

But what if I don't like any masculine traits whatsoever aside from dicks? Can I at least be 10% gay?

Okay, but what you are still saying is a paradox.
We as humans look for attractive mates to reproduce, if we find out that it is not a female, indeed keeping a hard on even after you notice a penis is still homosexual; which is a mental illness.

Stop trying to put out contradictory statements that don't justify a thing.

Sometimes traps have better design than girls(female)

The point is, you like dicks. That's really gay user.

I don't know sounds pretty fucking gay to me.

I wont accept any higher than 15%!

Humans also have nonreproductive sex, and have for thousands of years.

has anyone stopped to consider that dicks are the best

>I bad at reading comprehension

Dicks are definitely better than vaginas. I'm not gay though.

Daily reminder that no one ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can win against the cock.

>one enjoys same sex relations.
I wish I was 2d.

Or you like dicks, but want to make excuses?

>nonreproductive sex

Yes, with female blow-up dolls

Ugh, just let this thread die. It's not even Sup Forums related, OP is probably a Sup Forums crossboarder

If any of you virgins were straight, you'd fap to real girls, or have actual sex.

The problem with discussions on the question of "are traps gay" is that most people tend to see sexuality as a strictly binary (or trinary, if you include bisexuality) thing where there's no difference between being attracted to someone who is essentially a girl with a penis and being attracted to a burly manly masculine man. This is dumb, of course, but somewhat understandable considering the fact that we call them "traps" in the first place is due to the idea being that they seduce you into full-blown homosexuality.

Realistically, though- traps are certainly more gay than "real" women, but significantly less gay than "real" men. Beyond that, I would also argue that there's a big difference on the gay-scale between "that girl is pretty hot... oh, they have a dick? Eh, I'd still hit it" and a specific interest in fucking girls with dicks. And of course there's also a difference between being attracted to anime traps, who by and large are indistinguishable from flat-chested girls when you can't see the crotch, and real-life traps/transwomen/etc. who tend to hang out more in that uncanny valley between masculine and feminine.

So basically both extremes of the argument are stupid- "NO REALLY GUYS IT'S A FEMININE PENIS SO I'M TOTALLY STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW" is fucking stupid, just admit that you're a little gay. At the same time "HURR YOU'RE JUST A FULL-BLOWN FAGGOT IN DENIAL ENJOY YOUR AIDS" is also just a bullshit oversimplification for the sole purpose of being able to talk shit.

>have actual sex
But I'm holding out for my soul mate, man.

tldr

/thread

Being aroused looking at a trap isn't necessarily gay.

Wanting to have sex with a trap having full knowledge that they have a dick is full on prancing la-la homo-man.

Fuck off back to tumblr with your gendershit mental hoops garbage you delusional tranny.

>big tits
Gross

You're right, but I hate footfags.