rrd.2chin.net/may/b/src/1486526713744.webm
kaigai2chsokuhou.com/2017/02/08/whos-your-favorite-animal-friend-a/
youtu.be/uYdxjENFv7I?t=1m3s
futakuro.com/
may.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat&sort=3
futapo.futakuro.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats in the bag?

I want to tear off her pantyhose with my teeth.

So when did you discover this is AOTS?

Wouldn't say AOTS, but it's definitely enjoyable.

Sex with friends!

When Urara disappears from reality.

why is this show so adorable, FUCK

my.mixtape.moe/bmbstc.webm

the only anime i'm watching this season are:
maid dragon
kemono friends
db super(sorry I fell for the hype)
Youjo Senki
Little Witch Academia

and yet I look forward to this one the most.

So how did they get the trees on to the truck?

you must have forgotten who we're dealing with.

kek

Serval can lift a bus and you're worried about a few logs?

Obligatory post

I definitely look forwards to this the most too.

>and yet I look forward to this one the most.
Same.

What

100% scientifically correct.

>grabs her entire head to kiss
l-lewd

>prairie dog
>it's obviously some kind of gopher
?

a.pomf.cat/wauhjo.webm

Right when the first episode aired. It was one of the few shows that I didn't drop a few minutes into the first episode in January. Cute 獣 girl adventures in animal Chernobyl. Completely devoid of noisy, angry teenage edgelords and their overused anime cliches. Maximum comfy. Didn't even know that's what I wanted until I saw it.

I'm happy to see more and more others appreciate the show too. But I hope it won't spawn a repulsive autist cult like MLP did back in 2011. This show deserves better.

>hope it won't spawn a repulsive autist cult like MLP
Highly unlikely.
The crowd that likes this in the west is very small.

>But I hope it won't spawn a repulsive autist cult like MLP did back in 2011.
It's too inaccessible for western autists, and no reason to care about elevens. So I guess we're safe.

Except for LWA, I'm in the same boat.

>db super(sorry I fell for the hype)
It's understandable. I got suckered back in when it was the Future Trunks saga. While DBS likes to do fillers (going back and forth to the Bad Future twice at that!), hype is one thing Toei has mastered.

So this is what happen after the game shut down. Everything broke down and the park is abandoned.

rrd.2chin.net/may/b/src/1486526713744.webm

It's set in alternate post-mobage apocalypse Pripyat.

Monday: Gabriel Dropout, LWA
Tuesday: ACCA, Kemono Friends
Wednesday: Maid Dragon, Konosuba
Thursday: All Out, the 2 slut shows
Friday: Urara, Youjo Senki, pretentious voice actors (Rakugo)
Saturday: Demi-chan, 3-gatsu
Sunday: Nyanko Days, Tiger Mask

I love this season, but I will be called without taste for sure.

I'm almost the same
-dbs
+konosuba
+tiger mask
+gabriel dropout

>and yet I look forward to this one the most
I feel the exact same but for LWA as well.

I almost skipped this anime, glad I ended up picking it up instead.

Also I want to be greeted by Prairie Dog

I still don't understand how they fucked up so badly.
Why they kill mobage? It wasn't popular?

Those outfits are very cute, they'll probably end up getting thrown in the trash or gifted to the seyuus who will leave them in the closet forever though.

It's actually amazing watching this blow up and literally nobody has any idea why. Not Sup Forums. Not the nips. Fuck not even the staff themselves.

You could write dozens of dissertations on the social phenomenon caused by this show. How exciting.

From what I gather from these threads, apparently the game was too ambitious and complex for the average mobage user.

Is it really getting popular?

What a cute apocalypse though, I wouldn't mind an apocalypse that leave cute kemonomimi inheriting the Earth.
>watching this blow up
Is it selling well? All I know is that a lot of pixiv artists seem to really like it.

It's BD is currently ranking as one of the best selling books on amazon.jp. It has some of the most discussion of any show airing this season on both 2ch and futaba. The OP single has been selling well too. So yeah seems to be rather successful right now.

To think that I almost dropped this show on the first episode.

But I thought it was too cute to just pass on it because of the 3D.

That's fucking adorable

Merchandise of it is selling out, it's ranked high as fuck on amazon, it's one of the most talked about shows on both 2ch and 2chan, from a measly 40~% nicorating it fucking skyrocketed into 95%, twitter/pixiv/nip aggregate blog sites are all getting swept in the massive snowball the show's popularity has garnered, and all that without any sort of really obvious marketing or even the usual event ticket shilling.

I wouldn't be joking if I said that Kemono Friends might just be literally the biggest anime underdog story of this decade. If this isn't just a spur-of-the-moment bandwagon from the elevens, it might just elevate itself into cult classic status in less than half a year.

And the best part? It's all confined in little old Japan while the rest of the western fanbase is completely ignorant of its existence.

>BD
>In the book rankings

What

It's packaged as a guidebook with bonus bluray.

I'm glad I bet on the right show from the start and that the show is doing well, hope it keep doing well, it's sad enough that the mobage shut down. Wonder how this is happening though, I'd never expect this from the reception of the first episode.

"welcome to the park, friend"

It's really funny how much you can see the stark cultural differences of the east and west based on the reception of two shows alone. On one hand, you have people going head over heels for Kuzu while barely anybody in Japan gives a fuck about. On the other we have KF making waves there while Sup Forums's small niche following for it is the only form acknowledgment it gets in the west.

Back during the first episode I dreamed this kind of thing would happen.

The mobage could somewhat be rebooted with a different gameplay, aside code they have everything else needed.

Remember how some expected that they might cancel the show halfway through the season?

*welcome to youkozo japari park

>[170208] TVアニメ「けものフレンズ」OPテーマ「ようこそジャパリパークへ」/どうぶつビスケッツ×PPP [AAC+MP3]

The thing about mobages is that Japan is one of the most cut-throat markets for it. You really need to push hard on a specific niche to even gain a bare minimum amount of foundation to grow on and even then you need to make sure you don't get drowned out by the big boys like KanColle, all of Cygames' shit, god damn F/GO, Touken Ranbu if you're pandering to female otakus, and the like.

And then from that point on you need to keep a really hard stranglehold on your userbase, especially the whales, or immediately fall into obscurity. From recent memory of mobages that were fortunate enough to get anime adaptations, WIXOSS is still popular, Ange Vierge definitely lost a lot of steam by the time anime came out which was a largely low-budget albeit fun as fuck show, and well we all know what happened to Retarded Dragon Girls. That's not even mentioning Sengoku Collection, Fantasista Dolls, SGS, and god damn so much more.

Of course, there's also fighting all the hundreds of other fucking smaller mobages out there. If you don't put an iron foot on the door early, you're just setting yourself up to fail. I think it's pretty obvious how Kemono Friends' mobage failed. It's an all too common story, what you should focus on now is the fact that it rose up like a Phoenix with the anime.

Sup Forums sings when?

I think its about time a cerulean absorbed a Friend.

NO

We are being translated.

kaigai2chsokuhou.com/2017/02/08/whos-your-favorite-animal-friend-a/

The penguins' song is fun youtu.be/uYdxjENFv7I?t=1m3s

YOUKOSO!

Phoenix-tan when?

H-Hello Japan!

>管理人ちゃんは翻訳ができるフレンズなんだね!!
>すごーい!!
Heh.

>Episode watching plan
I never understood why people do this.
Watch your shows whenever you want.
If you don't want to watch them after some time they were not worth it in the first place

ウェルカムテゥようこそ4ちゃん

Oh yes. But they are highly territorial, have a short temper and a nasty bite. Better not disturb. If the animal is young and inexperienced, it might panic rage and attack you.

It's because they want to talk about it with their friends immediately.

That's just the airing order.

>friends

Who do you think you're talking to right now?

it seems to repost all of Sup Forums

i dont think 2chan/futaba's kemono threads know of our existence.

>Watch your shows whenever you want.
But I'm doing that.

Sup Forums?

the futaba threads have mentioned Sup Forums a couple of times at least

Who is this?

A big bully.

Auro-chan the auroch.

>Bull-chan is big, fit, and coffee skin.

I am ready.

No it's not a repost of everything it's selected threads and comments translated.

I'd quite like to read the futaba threads but I have no fucking idea how to browse through that place. I presume they have extensions to handle it like we do.

I remember someone on Sup Forums said for the 1st episode:
"This should have been a short anime."

I also remember I agreed.

futakuro.com/

Not sure if there are any others.

>have no fucking idea how to browse through that place
>browses Sup Forums

Are you kidding me?

I agreed aswell, these low budget MMD shows are usual shorts so I didn't expect a full episode anime to work out.

Thanks user.
Their catalog is shit. I like my catalogs to be not-shit. I like my threads to be not-shit too.

Their catalog is perfectly fine you god damn autist.
may.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat&sort=3

Catalog for ants.

Be glad it even has a catalog you piece of shit. Only a bunch of years ago Sup Forums had none of that drivel.

And we used neet catalog, like I still do.

>they have have audio
>yet not even our main boards can have audio

damn when is this shit going to change

futapo.futakuro.com/

That's perfect.

Do friends even wear pantsu?

The prairie dog's voice sounds like Yukari from GuP

Personally, I think the long (I mean, the relatively usual 20~25 min) format per episode works for Kemono Friends instead of splitting it into 4 to 5 short episodes since each episode builds upon the "quest of the week" within in the course of the episode while featuring one or two guests. Like the payoff of seeing Beaver and Prairie Dog become a good pair would be lost if it was dragged out.

Huh, I thought it was the same VA but apparently not.
Aye, I agree with you. A full episode worked out really well.

The first episode didn't really have any of that and felt a littlw slow compared to the rest, I can kinda see why anons wanted a shorter anime at first.

>Kemono thread on wednesday
tuesdays only!

The last one hit 500 before some people got to see this weeks episode.

I don't understand this show.
Help me understand this show.