youtube.com/watch?v=F5UBiaTd9VA
youtube.com/watch?v=WX5ErVLcfGM
youtube.com/watch?v=7cC_JOsDHag
youtube.com/watch?v=Faq07oQUgPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P7opvAlPT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=sKZTdkvr4qo
youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Three men from Somaliland who, ever since they were young dreamed of building a helicopter have designed and built their own helicopter in their own backyard using scrap metals and an old engine from a van. The trio, Mohamed Abdi Barkadle, Saed Abdi Jide and Abdi Farah Lidan said the purpose of their helicopter was to be used to fight fire in the city and surrounding area. They receive no major sponsors, financial nor material support from any one including the government, it is a three men vision and ingenuity. This is the first ever helicopter built in any Somali speaking state. The fact that the trio could do so much with so little will inspire a lot of Somalilanders. To many Somalilanders, this is historical moment for Somaliland and it is possible very soon others will start manufacturing their own electronics and devices.

Das Komment

look on the the good side fellas at least it kept them off the bottle

I wouldn't be less than 200m from that shit. I was waiting for the blades to just fly off and destroy everyone

>helicopter
>invent
The helicopter's been invented already, leaf, they just stole the idea like the niggers they are.
Beware the day of the rake

does it fly?

Nigerians already beat them to it

If I was rich I would buy this as eccentric yard folk art. Pretty cool.

WOW YOU DONT SAY? Brainlet detected

Does it fly?
Sticking a old car motor and some long blades on a rounded chassis then turning it on to make them spin does not equal a helicopter.

>built fro helicopter parts bought on newegg

>2010
FAG

/pol logic :

>Muh technology retarded niggers

Some niggers actually try to work something out of the few shits they have.

>Hahahaha stupid niggers

Says the fucking neet larpers. Sometimes you really make me sic, you pathetics prags.

>t. nigger

Don't even reply to my post, bastard.

Here is a documentary about niggers and their dreams of flying.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

Gee its like we just hate niggers or something.

if these niggers want helicopter rides they should ask the duterte. last thing we need is somali air pirates.

>didn't build the engine
so... a chain and some scrap metal?

Blind hate is the feeling of the untersmench.

View niggers as turbulent childrens ( afro-americans ) or lazy childrens ( pure-blood africans )

Encourage them to become grown ups.

Hating niggers is just as retarded as hating womens.

This is shit a regular kid could do at 6 years old given the materials.

So are they joking around or is it for propaganda photos or???

Niggers, like women, are too dumb to understand why they are hated.

they're finally catching up. takes a while when the white man is holding you down.

>Niggers rock -n- R cool
> oui oui! c'est les Amerique rayciss

>Les niggers c'est MAGNIFIQUE

Somalia is responsible for
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

Oo La La! Les Niggers sonne equal!

Les cradle de civiization!

lol damn what'd she do

Oui c'est bonne Niggers R people, too!

adulteress

>does it fly?
Only downward.

Does this make east Asia superior? They have pug faces.

Oui c'est muslims et les niggers sonne tres bien -n- peaceful folk who just need love and understanding. immigrunts c'est welcome!

Smart honorary aryan is smart indeed.

> Somali man works on his helicopter
> toils for years
> his labor paid off, he achieves lift!
> 20 villagers gather for his adventurous first flight
> 10 feet, 20 feet, 30 feet, 40 feet
> 50 feet! what a feat!
> then a missile blows up his helicopter, flames reign down on the village
> American fighter pilot flies by
Bogey Down

I mean, they are top of the charts in IQ

watch the video, it's just a motor attached to blades, it can't fly you dumb faggot

chinks are soulless ghouls who eat dogs. koreans too.

Instead of bitching about your ridiculous moral superiority that will cause the fall of our civilisation, you should take example on the africans and treat the niggers in your mulatto country the same way they are treated in their motherland.

Now go to sleep, it's must be getting late in the New World.

I don't fathom how a human can do that. Just for a quick meal. Dogs do not deserve that. While on this subject, anyone who eats halal meat should be tortured to death.

F for saint doggo

I rebuild old engines as a hobby but I don't deserve fucking praise for it. Giving these apes praise for this is like giving a retard honorable mention. In all who really fucking cares and I would not dare to fly that fucking thing avionics isn't some simple science especially helicopters.

How is anything made?

It blows my mind that I exist in the same country as the great engineers... I really don't belong here, I belong dead or in the stone age at best. It's all so intimidating and confusing. Being hu-white doesn't help.

I'm a parasite off modern technology, which I can't contribute to, and I'm ignorant of the old ways of survival. Also permanent medical illness requiring constant medication so I don't die.

My dad built aircraft, how was he so much smarter and stronger and healthier and more motivated? I'm barely human.

>asians are not human, they have no souls

at least your honest

Did he do somfin

Its fundamentally flawed and impossible for them to ever make a helicopter using the technique they are doing. Helicopters require their rotors to change pitch as they spin around, those are fixed blades.

They could have a shot at building an autogyro perhaps, but i doubt they even know what an autogyro is because they do not understand how any flying machine actually flies, their attempt to create one did not involve trying to understand how it worked, it involved making something that looked like the thing they wanted to make.

They are literally shoggoths

That said making random crap like that is just fine to do for fun, but the whole articles insistence that this is in any way actually even kind of like a flying machine is offensive.

Meanwhile leaf, despite being a leaf, manages to build his own helicopter
youtube.com/watch?v=72qNna11Znw

Ships aren’t enough?
Now there’s going to be Somali plane pirates?

>also reminded me of Radio Flyer
>but with 2 black brothers and a single mom that brings home drunks to beat her kids

This is now an African inventions thread
youtube.com/watch?v=VHbj7fSIIg4

that helicopters rotors are proper and it could fly :^)

I think they're a bit short. I mean, I'm no African genius...

Anyone got the "Chuukadook"
It looks like a motorcycle but is made completely out of wood and has a metal spring on it that does absolutely nothing, I think it even got a statue built in its honor

>Some niggers actually try to work something out of the few shits they have.
This will only weaponize them against whites, it's best if they stay stupid.

LOL, even Chinese farmers are owning Africans:
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1L9S9MngY

found it, correctly spelled "chukudu"
youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

That thing is going to put someone's eye out. Mark my words.

Absolute subhuman brainlet
LOL

Damn chong is smart

cnc machines in somalia?

Holy shit they've harnessed the wheel.

that is not a helicopter it is an autogyro and they are amazing things everyone on Sup Forums should learn how to make one for personal transport after the happening. they are extreemly simply.

IIRC only two african tribes have

This is honestly a major step in African aeronautical engineering. This is the first African helicopter I have seen where the rotor blades have some sort of propulsion.

big bwain

LOL check out this death trap
youtube.com/watch?v=F5UBiaTd9VA
(skip to action 1/2 way in)

I think I found the worst one:
youtube.com/watch?v=WX5ErVLcfGM

> literally mud

This is utter nonsense. Just because you saw a nigger with a sloped face does not mean there is a correlation to intelligence.

Lets put your ass in a scrap yard with a limited set of tools and no Google and see how well your helicopter turns out.

That rotor is just darling. I want to give this guy a nougie.

LOL this guy denim'd a BMW-Z:
youtube.com/watch?v=7cC_JOsDHag
I laughed for a solid 2 minutes

It's a ceiling fan

>"helicopter"
>it's actually just a gas-guzzling decapitator in a helicopter shape
Niggers. They will always find more ways to automate sharia law. Drank alcohol? Put your neck in The Helicopter™ and be gone.

Je crois que tu est un person tres stupid mon ami.
Now fuck off.

Which of you fuckers is this?

no

veri wise peepol

somalis are technically part of the hamito-semitic ppl in east africa and are cushitic, I know a somali kid irl who doesn't share any of the features like any of the other niggers in my school, he doesn't speak in ebonics either. Nice guy can't say the same about the rest of them.

hmmm, are the controls the same as the helicopter?
The gyro at the back negates the tail rotor right?

I just wish we could post CP webm on here.

EL HERMANO

how did his dick taste like, you nigger lover?

I wonder if you can build larger ones.
Is there a reason why they don't use these instead of helicopters?

Having a hover mode/and/or a copilot would be useful when you mount a firearm on it.

Now can NASA and Elon Musk invite my niggas over there states?

show your flag you low iq social reject

>triggered nigger lover
kys faggot

>NASA
fuck off we have enough niggers in our place
especially Florida

Holy shit. Literally used a flywheel and a starter to spin his rotor.

In case nobody noticed, a helicopter has to have some sort of method to counteract the rotational force of the rotor. If this death trap ever became airborne, even just an inch or two, the fuselage would start rotating the opposite direction of the rotors, and become unstable. This is why all helicopters have tail wings or multiple rotors... Just because you have access to scrap metal and an old motor does not mean you even remotely comprehend the amount of engineering it takes to make a helicopter fly. Helicopters naturally want to plummet to the ground. You have to delicately fight their natural imbalance and instability with very good math and engineering. Something these monkeys don't even come close to understanding. The main rotor isn't remotely balanced, and started tearing at itself at a very very low rpm. That rotor has to spin scary fast, those speeds will tear that deathtrap apart before it can even pretend like it will come off the ground. Start with planes idiots

Actually it's your white guilt that's going to bring about the downfall of our society because you're the stupid frog eating faggot who's advocating bringing them in.

>southeast Asians are the niggers of Asia

Vietnam farmers are getting close!
youtube.com/watch?v=Faq07oQUgPQ

What happened here?

Hungarian farmers pull into the lead;
youtube.com/watch?v=P7opvAlPT8k

Honestly, how did OP become such a homosexual? Can anyone explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sKZTdkvr4qo

Niggers also figured out how to milk steers.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I