Um... guys?

Is this shit real? I'm real confused.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=103&v=LFhT6H6pRWg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9M7bHNwgTFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao, it's real. remind me again why Sup Forums is supporting this poo?

Like seriously, how stupid does he think we are?

Pretty stupid.

Well we let this shit happen.

I don't care if the internet stops working, you faggots should be ready to go back into the old way of life and BTFO limp wrist cucks who rely on it to control their lives

>He said while posting on the internet

>X was better before Y

>REEEEEEEE I WANT THE CORRUPT DRUMPF GOVERNMENT THAT I HATE TO HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER MY INTERNET

why are liberals so stupid?

(((Net neutrality))) The worst jewish act of fear tactics on the internet.

Chop wood, make honey, work your slaves to death in the salt mines.

Woah.

the masses aren't that stupid. . are they? Dude this is fucked up

Ajit Pai confirmed for thinking Sup Forums is entirely retarded. CHECK AND PRAISE

He's just taunting them at this point

It's the same shit as him joking that he's a Verizon puppet: youtube.com/watch?v=9M7bHNwgTFo The rich rule completely now, and aren't afraid of showing it in ways like this that say "We own you, what are you going to do about it?"

Behind the scenes TPTB are panicking because they've realized that the informational freedom the internet brings means the inevitable death of power, as such freedom is self-reinforcing. They're trying to derail cultural change by creating informational chaos and attacking the infrastructure of the internet itself.

NINES
FINE

wtf I love ineffective government regulations that people virtue signal for even though they don't contain any real consumer protections now.

This video is kind of like "hey fellow white guys"
But instead it is like "hey fellow internet users"

this shit is hilarious

Confused about your sexuality

>how do you do fellow kids

Daily reminder that "le corporations against le net neutrality" is a non-argument when all of the richest corporations in the history of the world support net neutrality.