Keions are dirty no-good whores! They only live for sex!!

Keions are dirty no-good whores! They only live for sex!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha26BKInLiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*except Mio

Fine by me.

>Paying 100000 yen to fuck that homungous forehead.
Disgusting.

>not wanting to cover Ritsu's forehead in semen
What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with wanting to have sex?

Women should be virgins until they're married

This thread again

This.

Mio is pure. Pure!

Pure sex, maybe.

Those doujins are rotting your brain

Ah, yes, chihaya is the best love live. I like her long hair and vague insecurities the most, and also how polite and soft spoken she is. Truly, mio is the best character in the whole idolmaster. How can anyone compete with the glory of umi from K-On? Sawako is best girl hands down

I want to hug Ritsu

Mio is the slutiest of them all.

Pure hearted girls turning into sluts because of money is one of my biggest fetishes.

What are you saying she's such a expensive whore user

>Mugi is more expensive than Mio
Bullshit, Mugi would be curious to know how having sex for money would be like and Mio is more attractive than her.

>$50
DELETE THIS

I'd give Jun money in exchange for sex if you know what I mean. Who am I kidding, Jun would do it for free.

>Jun
Terrible taste, user. Out of so many girls, you choose her, really?

It's free

>Yui $50

Hey now, she may be retarded but she still has feelings.

>50$
My heart feels pain.

Why? Can't you afford that? 50$ is nothing.

>not aiming for the mouth
No, what is wrong with you?

How much for the best 3-2 girl.

Only 5% of that is for the sex. The rest is for the handholding.

>tfw the K-ONs are older than me
>tfw no face

stop this

Underage b&

250 for all four!
Considering Mugi is 190, you would have to be a complete retard to not take this!

>tfw you realise they probably done this to fund their band through college

>probably
Nice realization, probably you're wrong or right if you realize the probabilities maybe.

I'm gonna need the rest of that doujinshi

>tfw you realise a fat old man took Ritsus virginity
>anal and vaginal

source

>vaginal
Ritsu is a boy

>50

BUCKS
FUCKS

Yeah a boy (female)

no, that's Satoshi

Who's the lucky guy?

Fuck, I meant female (boy) I can never remember.

Stop
Ritsu is pure virgin maiden

Believable. Who'd want that?

>everyone gets laid except the bassist
Fuck you too

I love my pure wife Mugi. She's beautiful, generous, intelligent, and passionate.

Yes, your wife is very beautiful. Her eyebrows are so cute.

Except most of them won't be.

Me

For that price I'd expect the whole group of them all night, including butt stuff.

The only thing you should do with keions in bed is cuddle and tell bednight stories to

>I'll let you have me for just $1

YUI IS A SHIT

[x] smash retard puss

>reading this
>Yui is searching her juice bottle
>she forgot that she stuck it up her ass

K-ON reactions to being accidentally inseminated
Mio: Absolutely traumatized, she'll be stammering and crying and worrying her poor little heart out until she's absolutely sure she's not having any babies.
Yui: Wouldn't even notice. She'll see the cum on the inside of her thighs later on and think it's yogurt, and try a taste. She'll then remark that it's the weirdest yogurt she's ever tasted, and offer a taste to Ritsu or Azusa who both won't catch enough of a glimpse to tell her it's semen, and Yui will wander the school looking for where she might have gotten the strange yogurt.
Jun: would remind you that cumming inside is a surcharge, before attempting to get you to squirt off another shot.
Azusa: would be really shocked at first, but then decide that since she's already been inseminated she may as well go big or go home, and will be filled many more times throughout the day.
Ritsu: youtube.com/watch?v=Ha26BKInLiU
Mugi: It depends on whether or not it was John who didn't pull out. If it wasn't John then Mugi would start whipping whoever came inside for being a bad dog. If it was John she'd just keep on going like there's no tomorrow. Sup' Moogi.
Ui: Would give you a single hour to give your last regards to Johnny.
Nodoka: Would be very surprised for at most a fifth of a second, but immediately smile and give you a hug, telling you that if she conceives she'll raise your child even if you leave.
Sawa-chan: would wake up, and find a mess in her bed to clean up, because she just had an extra lonely lonely night.

The order of most likely to raise a happy, healthy child would most likely be, in descending order...
Nodoka
Mio
Ui
Azusa
Ritsu
Jun
Yui
Mugi
Sawa-chan