Anime of the Year

How can anything else compete?

>Only winter season
>AOTY
i bet my ass on ppl forgetting about this when the actual AOTY can be chosen. or else it will just turn into reaction memes and thats about it.

youjo shitki is garbage tho

That art is such a fucking put off. Just looks like edgy shit.

It's about an atheist business man that gets reincarnated into a little girl in the middle of a magical WWI of course it's edgy, because the MC is a loli it gets a pass

Gabriel Dropout is good too.

The subs killed it for me

The art is hilarious though. You clearly didn't grow up enjoying Yu-Gi-Oh rape faces

No the actual anime art is fine.

I'm saying this shit is edgy garbage. Something about it just angers me.

The anime is not that edgy, you haven't watch it yet.

I am not talking about the anime for the last time.
I'm talking about the manga/novel art for it.

Looks pretty Huke inspired

You have brain problems if angers you.
It' look so fucking cool.

>It' look so fucking cool.
Found my reason.

>It's cool and edgy, so it's bad.
Time to kys.

I don't like the manga art even though it's attractive, it's too light-hearted and comedic for the story. The LN and anime tell of a gritty, violent war anime and the manga's spin is very romanticized.

I like Zettour's manga design, but he feels more like a noble and less like a general.

The LN art looks like Steins;Gate sometimes. Suzuha would fit in well in World War I.

>february
>AOTY

You have shit taste.

pic not related

Every single season without fail there's always THAT one obnoxious fanbase. Why is that?

You are gay.

by THAT you mean the gabriel fanbase spamming 50 Satania threads every hour. Youjo Senki only has like a few threads per day.

Because it's the same one or two groups of people ruining yet another show?

You want these miscreants to behave? Good luck on that.

it's not anime of the year definitely but it's still good nonetheless..

? How so?

and its also funny you faggot!

Onihei is AOTY. Better music, better story, better graphic.

Will Konosubafags ever recover?

I'm not even watching it, how could it be AOTY?

Really good story and pacing. The animation work is pretty good. It's got plenty of action with a good sense of world building. And it's a motherfucking War series and grisly as fuck. Kind of a deconstruction of moe Loli genre too

sasuga tanya just wants a quiet life

>manga trainging is shooting down artilery for 30+ hours and naked torture after a long march
>anime they just hide in a hole and martch afterwards

Something can be edgy and good at the same time, otherwise you wouldn't have a million cunts downright plagiarizing this fucker in everything between WoW and The Witcher.