Stop eating cows

Where were you when the Jews tricked you into killing cows, beef is a poor source of protein compared to dairy, it's like killing the golden goose for its eggs

o-wm.com/content/understanding-protein-digestibility-corrected-amino-acid-score-pdcaas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcwOmk6mg_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hindu text suggest that the murder of cows will be hallmark of our age and the true ayan man will protect cows, pic related

>soma
A scared psychedelic drink described in the Vedas was most probably made with cow piss, a drink that have us philosophical power houses like the Vedas

Bump, based RSS

A PAJEET IN THE STREET

Diary is so full of estrogen you might as well drink soy milk instead.

Being full of estrogen dosent mean shit, common misconception xenoestrogens is what cause the effect if Estradiol which is much much higher in meat

>thinking a typical white imbecile is able to comprehend anything other than immediate gratification

You are wasting your time on these "people," Ramesh.

We need to go beyond our divides and be one on this issue, it's for surviving this age

Ok then
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

The hell do you think dairy farms are? Where do you think we get cows from? Stupid shit eating Indian.
>protect cows
A man protects his livestock because they are useful

My dream is to have a cattle farm with lots of land but jew scientist are working on making fake meat and it's probably going to completely ruin the market for meat

Technically you don't kill cows, just export livestock to us so we can halally slaughter your cows

Inb4 world's biggest beef exporter

Still doesn't justify the murder of cows

>beef is a poor source of protein compared to dairy
How much bull milk do you drink every day, pajeet?

>India a power house
>because of bodily excretions

super pooer by 2020!

They can be used by poor farmers to till their land

>Australia is a tourist destination
>still not a super power

Indians are good people

In order to have dairy you must breed your cows. Eventually you have too many male cows, and people just don't use oxen as a means of transportation anymore- sorry OP.

nice try whale

your subversion doesn't work here, we will exterminate you all you fucking fish hogging thiefs!
>SOON

We failed the first time, not this time I promise you this
That sild is ours, not yours

I WANT TO FUCK THAT COW

God damn cows, stealing all your rabbits

jokes aside, I've actually seen this my self.
Sometimes they do this to get minerals, step oon a rabbit or hare and eat it. They can eat mushrooms too

Buffalo beef mostly.

Yeah, a salt lick might stop that gross behavior.

Take care of you cows godammit

But that isn't the case with the meat industry is it lad

I tried to find more, but google only had this one image. They can do this, a salt stone would prolly do the trick though

goats eat everything, but with cows this is super rare.

""""Buffalo""""""

No wonder India is so filthy and backward

Worshipping cows, freaking retarded, as bad as street shitting

>beef is a poor source of protein compared to dairy, it's like killing the golden goose for its eggs

What do you suggest we do with the 50% of cows that are born male?

You dont eat dairy cows you fuck.

One of the two states that has a communist government and a trans movement eats beef, really makes me think

Killing a goose can never not be worth it

And this is why India will never be a super power. The last time we used draft animals in anything past recreational activities in this country was almost 100 years ago. Hell even the Amish are smart enough to raise horses for their draft needs.

In majority of indian states cow slaughter is banned Rasheed, I know what your imam tells you about the kafirs

damnit I had this really good image of a cow eating a rabbit which was from where I live, but I can't find it on my disk or the net.

That cow was really chowing down on it, it was we that encountered it and made the farmer come and take the pictures. I hadn't even heard of it before that. It took a lot of time though compared to a predator I mean. It isn't natural for them

>tfw learn how to breed cows
>tfw have so many fucking cows that killing them en masse for their beef literally doesn't matter

so indians drink cow milk?

Yes

theres a lack of poo in loo memes?

I've been through that too user I've also seen people stick their entire arm into their backside with plastic on.

I have luckily not had to do it my self, they wanted me to do this, but I refused. I was on calfing too once, but I was just a kid

well that seems ok. I went a year with out eating any mammal meat at all.

But i accidentally got a wrong order and was given a burger so i ate it. I took it as providence and ended my experiment. Best burger i ever had.

What a primitive idea. No wonder Indians are viewed as subhuman. Allowing stoneage superstition to run a supposedly modern country, no wonder India is so filthy and disgusting

No 1st worlder would consciously eat anything produced in India at all

I've also been with them castrating pigs, that's disturbing but it goes fast though. They put this black rubberband around their nuts, no anestesia or anything snip is over.

My female cousin used to scare me with that

>Of all fucking animals, poos worship cows
The ribeye I had yesterday justifies all slaughter of cows.

>Eating dairy cows.

Well, at least your flag explains why you wouldn't know much about ranching.

at least when you take the cat to the vet, he puts him under and do it.

you still feel with the cat though
They wanted to do it on my previous dog too, but I refused, no man likes that. He just ran away when there was season, he never once humped on anyone or anything so I didn't see any need of this

>Using docking bands to castrate your pigs.

Shit, are you guys poor? Normally we don't do that as it can lead to sepsis.

this was prolly in the late 80ies or 90ies user, I dunno how they do it today. But they did it like this then. It went fast though, it was still very troubeling

Yes chun li that dog did taste nice
LARGEST EXPORTER OF BUFFALO MEAT FAGGOT, WHO DO YOU THINK EATS THAT?

bovine hormones cant bond with human dna,the xeno estrogens of soy can though.

It's still a cow you sheep shagger

Even back then we used emasculators down here. Perhaps you lot have healthier livestock?

Look at those tasty enlarged mammaries. Me likey

Yeah, you still don't eat the dairy producing cows (they become dog tucker when they get too old, taste bad). It's the breeds that are breed for meat and not dairy that get eaten.

Drinking or eating a lot of dairy is not good for you. Personally I breakout easier after eating a lot of dairy products.

You shit on the streets and worship animals that are literally born to be food, and you want me to JOIN you?
>WHEEZE

that thing freaks the fuck out of me

I dunno user I was just a kid. When I was like really small too and we were really poor here, my grand parents had pigs in the outhouse. I can't remember this, they did everything them selves

however when I was with them doing this to piglets they ofc used something to just cut their balls off, I don't remember so good really, but it went fast. They put the band on them, then snipped it. Then forever after my female cousin teased me with that, and it freaked me out, she lived on a farm nearby, they had chickens not pigs this was a neigbhbouring farm

>stick their entire arm into their backside with plastic on.

lolwut

Please explain

Well we don't have a cow meat industry so i was unaware of that
For artificial insemenation

1st world humans do not eat dog, or any filth exported from India, but they do eat beef. It is delicious. Normal people don't worship animals pajeet. Any 'food' sourced from the sub continent is only suitable for feeding the dogs.

Indian logic, COWS ARE SACRED! But you can eat buffalo

You need to post your cousin user

I'm sure you enjoy that after a hard day street shitting

Tfw Swiss are non white 3rd worlders

she has three children now user, they breed fast there. Prolly started on jr high already I think. soon at least. Life in rural areas goes fast this way

You poos are my favorite shitskins. Don't ruin it by depriving me of my burgers.

youtu.be/GcwOmk6mg_I

must be nice to have standards. old milk cows are butchered for meat here

My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same imperial

Ironic

Kek, poor Norbro :(.

And yeah, it's not a pleasant tool, being designed to crush off one's testes. Sounds like your grandparents actually had the 'all in one style' (imaginative name yes?), a more sissorish variety of emasculator and the banding was for the creatures comfort.

Hot

Probably because of inferior western cows.

No, seriously. Look up A1 vs A2 cows.

The milk from cows born and bred in Aryavarta is incredible.

But they have shit meat.

Dafuq.

It hurts my balls just to look at it

I have no idea how my grandfather dealt with this though, but I bet a rubber band was involved there too

You'll never free yourselves whilst you are slaves to primitive superstitions. No amount of google ceos is adequate compensation

Yes we know that breast feeding is the #1 fetish in India....

>You'll never free yourselves whilst you are slaves to primitive superstitions.

You mean like how red meat gives you cancer, heart disease and alzheimer's? No wonder white people become literal retards past the age of 40.

It's like killing the goose for its meat instead of letting it lay golden eggs you stupid fucking pajeet faget

One day I'm gonna get a bunch of hamburger patties, brand "Where is your god now?" into them, and hand them out to you curry niggers that roam the streets.

They wanted me to snip dennis' balls, but I couldn't handle doing that to my little man. He lived all his years with balls on

How about bulls?
Dairy output of bulls is not worth effort.

I believe cows sre sacred in India because ancient Aryan prophets or seers foresaw the reptilian Jews treating Aryans like human cattle and therefore made the cow sacred.

Are*

Whose dennis, your penis or your dog?

anyone noticed this btw when it comes to house pets, dogs or cats. The womyn they just want to cut thei balls off

While the men go, no no nooo
he was my previous dog, he was a very good dog, he even tried to shitpost once

Most of live in counties where we can eat beef and drink milk, doesnt matter how much cattle we slaughter.

Does Sup Forums know that beef production creates more emissions that are labeled causes of climate change more than all other commercial and industrial (cars and factories) combined? The fact that beef agribusiness is not targeted in the scientism religious crusade of climate change is the most compelling evidence that global warming is either a hoax or not important to the neo-libera priest and acolytes of that cult.

Most of us'

you don't milk bulls you retard thats semen

He means why would the dairy argument apply to bulls as they don't produce milk.

I hope that's what he means.

Your country literally eats shit and you want to lecture us. Fuck off.

It being targeted mutt. There is a reason why vegan and vegetarianism is on a rise and here we constantly hear on Tv how bad meat is for the enviorment. Only retards think that it is a hoax

Was I too subtle?

>brahmin+angus
>brangus
tastiest cows ever