Yoda literally makes an anti-trump speech in the new SW movie

>yoda literally makes an anti-trump speech in the new SW movie

Is there anything leftists DONT ruin with their forced politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PtxEIF6y0JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol no. This Canadian must be leafin' around.

That scene where they get done shooting all the Wh*te storm troopers. And Jar Jar shows up to make a fist of solidarity with his brother Finn.

Do you think people are actually buying this oddness?
I plan on seeing it this weekend because, wouldn't ya know? I'm a star wars in general fan (Got my own dueling lightsaber and everything). But I get the feeling that some of the "Plot points" are pretty much just an elaborate troll.

Lol kek cmon that doesnt occur

Yeah I think some people are over selling how jewed the movie is so when we see its only half jewed it seems ok.

muzzle yourself.

They won't be laughing or mocking us for much longer

I'm laughing at this cringe post 2bh

>all this damage control

also theres another interracial scene with Rey and Chewbacca

also Rey has an orgy with Chewy, Finn, and the Ghost of Han Solo

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together

This is going to make the prequels look like gold fucking lucas is a genius, not only did he get massive payday but he will look like a god.

Thanks for the spoilers, asshole.

For sure leafin' brah. No doubt.

Divide us he wont

I admit. I thought it was kind of odd that the Ghost of Han Solo went on as long as he did as to why he had Kylo Ren circumcised. But I guess it makes sense. You can see the symbolism in his and Vaders helmets.

unironically caring about cuck wars
BREAK THE CONDITIONING

>cringe
Back2Reddit

Who is snoke

Lol

>post on Sup Forums
>want to see SJW Wars

Pick one.

Apparently just some random elderly man who can just get btfo super easily in 2 movies.

That is the shilliest response to a shill bait that had ever baited shills.

You'll likely have to pay disney to see another side movie to find out

Yoda is a sack of shit. It's Yoda's fault that the Jedi are wiped out. Yoda embodies everything that a Jedi should not be, as in, he's way too overconfident, and full of himself. It's hard to be a worse character than Mace, because it's Mace's fault that Skywalker turns to the dark side, but still Yoda somehow manages to beat him out for biggest sack of shit in the galaxy. Yoda also breaks all the rules by building a Jedi army, one master, one apprentice is all he was allowed. Yoda totally misread Skywalker bringing balance to the force. Somehow in his stupid mind, he assumed that the dark side was all powerful, and a horrible threat to the thousands of Jedi. When in fact, the Jedi were the ones that were too powerful, and needed to be eliminated down to just a few to actually "bring balance to the force"

I really don't give a fuck what this green sack of shit thinks.

Skywalker (Vader)>Obi-Wan>Skywalker (Luke)>everyone else>Yoda.

the first three movies were good, then it became cheesy .

So you're planning on losing after exhausting all your resources?

What the fuck are you talking about OP?

That scene had nothing to do with Trump.

If anything the message was

>destroy history, it doesnt matter because this strong womyn is already better and knows more than those stupid books written by white men.

everyone here wants to see it

suuuuuure

>It's another trumpfags see and hear whatever they want to hear and interpret everything as an attack against them even though it's plain to see its not
Doesn't change the fact this movie is shit, but fuck you guys need to stop whining and crying at literally ANYTHING that triggers your fragile sensibilities.

Wont watch it even when they put it for free on HBO.

The prequels were good
Revenge of the sith is just as good as return of the Jedi or empire strikes back

I SAW YODA AND I CLAPPED

I want to believe you but I'm convinced this movie lost all appeal because disney is sjw territory now

Just go to

unironically I miss when jar jar was the worst thing.

I heard they expanded on the nature of the force in a bad way. Is there any truth to that?

Super Spoiler: Yoda was the Sith Lord all along in ALL the movies

>posting this in every single thread

I liked the scene at the end more. The one where Finn gives birth to the new chosen one. Xe one that will bring true diversity to the force. The white side and the black.

Remember when SW was kinda based

Space jews

Even ST was woke to the trickery of the (((ferengi)))

Space nogs

Anyone have a full thing of the movie laying around I aint payin for that shit

no they don't
fuck off mouse

There’s a video. Yoda destroys the jedi Text Luke is trying to Preserve because “Rey already knows everything in the books”

The changelings were jews.

The ferengi were a strawman to make people hate capitalism

Most people aren't even talking about this supposed speech, I think you're projecting

Because if you look on YouTube at Last Jedi spoilers they’re all “knowledgeable” girls and weird hipsters who don’t respect the old movies, most of them say like dying isn’t even a big deal because he wasn’t needed anyway. There are no Lightsaber duels. Kylo and Ren have Force sexting messages as he try’s to get her to go to the dark side. The whole time we realize the light side was the dark side and vice versa

yes you do everyone but me gotta learn.

underrated post

kek

>The changelings were jews.

Holy shit. Mind. Blown.

No George no sale

oh wow.

damn. I have to take this in.

Someone posted a webm of this scene on Sup Forums and user is telling the truth.

At least she ended up with the "white" (spic) instead of the nigger

We are literally Ferengi. vid very related
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PtxEIF6y0JU

Lol fucking faggot mods deleted this

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together

That was the only good prequel.

The order goes 5>6>4>3>1>2>7>8

Capitalism was invented by Jews though, so it's the same thing.

>Yoda shows up
this isn't okay

Anglos are honorary Jews

Someone please post super leia

just an assblasted jannie, nothing to worry about