Post you are face when Americans aren't allowed on Sup Forums because it'll be banned by their internet providers

Post you are face when Americans aren't allowed on Sup Forums because it'll be banned by their internet providers.
LAND
OF
THE
FREE!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.co/2jeYWrI
eff.org/deeplinks/2007/10/eff-tests-agree-ap-comcast-forging-packets-to-interfere
for.tn/2Apcr35
archive.is/LwLMM
eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/widespread-search-hijacking-in-the-us
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality
fcc.gov/document/verizon-wireless-pay-125-million-settle-investigation
nyti.ms/2zZ5Dbk
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/on-net-neutrality-verizon-leads-push-for-fast-lanes/456891
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153172010/#153176056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what anime is this

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>tfw bands of feral leafs will roam Sup Forums and shitpost Americans' threads to death while they struggle to respond because their ISP throttles them to 128kbps upload speed

This board will property of Canada. DAY OF THE GRILL SOON

*OH SAY CAN YOU SHART!

I can call muslim nigger child rapists pig fucking Jew swine and not get arrested, leaf.

BY THE DAWNS EARLY MART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

I would do this
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

you won't be able to call anyone anything soon amerishart, Sup Forums will be banned by comcast as a hate site

>caring about star cucks
>caring so much you think you can fuck with people by saying what happens
lmao pathetic

>because it'll be banned by their internet providers.
>the average leaf is more retarded than a mexican at this point

Sad to see, folks.

>being this retarded
looks like you dont know shite about anything but why would you youre a fucking leaf

Is this really how you want to spend your last days on Sup Forums? Arguing with a so-called leaf? It won't be long before the only websites available to you are facebook and youtube, friend.

youre just retarded and dont understand whats going on and im sorry calling you a leaf would be disrespectful to actual leafs

btw we wont be banned from anything youre in for some real disappointment

>haha yuropoors
>sites aren't gonna be blocked by my jewish masters
>they will just make them really slow until I pay extra shekels
>hahahah being this stupid
>USA WINS BABY *sharts*

Maybe you won't be banned, but Sup Forums will be throttled to the point of unusability. Are you sure this is how you want to spend your time on Sup Forums before it happens?

Post yfw only Americans are allowed to post on Sup Forums after NN is repealed and everyone else pays a monthly fee.

Sup Forums wont be throttled although i bet netflix facebook google youtube will be which i dont give a fuck they should pay their fair share

Sweetie, my country has NN, I don't have to pay anything to shitpost.

Americans might however get charged by the kilobyte to view my shitposts on Sup Forums! It will be great when I can literally make Amerisharts lose money with my banter.

>Sup Forums won't be throttled
Oh honey, you sound so certain. How can you possibly know this sweetie?

maybe if you actually read what NN was and what was being repealed you would know too

Dragon maid IIRC

>Sweetie
>honey

America based website.

Sweetie, what is being repealed is legislation restricting ISP's ability to charge you for tiered service. I'm sorry sweetie, but you really should've been aware that comcast wasn't your friend before you shilled for them! Oh well, it's too late now.

why on earth would they throttle an image board?
i wold be more worried about cloudflare honey

owned by a gookjew

This board will be so good once we all get fucked off of it. I'm envious.

>why on earth would they throttle an image board?
USA is SJW as fuck. 4chins is """toxic""""

>might however get charged by the kilobyte to view my shitposts on Sup Forums!

You have shittier caps than America, what the fuck are you talking about.

you are absolutely retarded tiered services are already in place and have been for as long as i can remember

Um... pumpkin... you know Sup Forums is hosted via Cloudflare right honey baby schnookums?

>be me
>here a lot
>by the time europeans are asleep
>americucks are almost the only ones here
>all boards are fucking garbage
>time to close window
I'm not even memeing

Oh sweetie, are you scared you're going to have a subscription model similar to pic related?

Kunny Kum-ui and her dick-hardening socks.

where'd this meme come from? stupid nigger faggots, ill still be here gassing kikes

oh looks fake news scare tactics

Not so fast, filthy leaf.
>mfw the CEO of my ISP has stated that the repeal will not impact internet packages, speed, or price because they already followed a neutrality policy long before the Obama era
Feels good not being an At&T or Verizonfag, hopefully consumers dump them because they're both shitty companies
Looks like you Leafs and Yurokeks will have to continue to put up with my shitposting desu

>h-haha ISPs would never try to gouge me or charge for bullshit, t-they're my friends and people warning me are just using s-scare tactics!
Oh sweetie......

I will cry americans are Sup Forums.

never happened pre 2015 so what are you basing this on?

also they wouldnt fuck over the customer directly theyll fuck over the websites in question until they pay their fair share which i actually agree with why should jew youtube and netflix get unlimited access for nothing making the ISP eat the cost

the more I think about this the more improbable it seems, given the sheer number of websites out there. and categorizing every single one into a plan category seems unfeasible. even just looking at online stores, ebay and amazon are not all there is. it would be impossible to categorize every single web store out there into a plan. and if they tried something like this that thus excluded anything not categorized, there would be lawsuits up the wazoo, AND, they would probably lose.

This isn't TV where broadcast stations are far more regulated and specific.

>it never happened pre 2015
Oh sweetie...

2005 - Madison River Communications: Blocked VOIP services before the FCC put a stop to it.
cnet.co/2jeYWrI

2007 - Comcast: Caught forging packets to interfere with user traffic
eff.org/deeplinks/2007/10/eff-tests-agree-ap-comcast-forging-packets-to-interfere

2007-2009 - AT&T: Blocked Skype and other VOIP services which competed with their cellphone plans
for.tn/2Apcr35

2011 - MetroPCS: Tried to block all streaming except YouTube
archive.is/LwLMM

2011 - Multiple ISPs: Caught hijacking search traffic to increase affiliate revenue
eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/widespread-search-hijacking-in-the-us

2011-2013, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon: Blocked access to Google Wallet because it competed with their bullshit
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality

2012 - Verizon: Demanded Google block tethering apps on Android because it let owners avoid their $20 tethering fee. This was despite guaranteeing they wouldn't do that as part of a winning bid on an airwaves auction.
fcc.gov/document/verizon-wireless-pay-125-million-settle-investigation

2012 - AT&T - tried to block access to FaceTime unless customers paid more money.
nyti.ms/2zZ5Dbk

2013 - Verizon: Literally stated that the only thing stopping them from favoring some content providers over other providers were the net neutrality rules in place.
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/on-net-neutrality-verizon-leads-push-for-fast-lanes/456891

2017 - Verizon: Caught throttling customer data in direct violation of FCC Net Neutrality rules
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766

and when they got caught they had to deal with the consequences

They're called stirrups my dude. Good luck finding women who wear them though.

Jokes on you.
I currently am a partial owner in an ISP that provides fiber over the air to rural homes and we won't be changing our business model after Thursday. You want high data rate? That's one thing. But no add ons, no tiered internet access, no throttles.
Just quality internet for 45 bucks a month. 15 mbps both ways.

not to mention most of that trash is mobile bullshit no one gives a fuck

>the more I think about this the more improbable it seems, given the sheer number of websites out there. and categorizing every single one into a plan category seems unfeasible
they'll just have everything in a plan category whitelisted and every other website gets throttled to shit lmao. Sweetie do you really think internet service providers don't have the packet inspection technology to do this honey pumpkin? Sweetie, maybe you should learn something about computer networking before you post on the topic!

KANNA IS FOR PURE

>bay bay

>not having a clue what NN does and does not do
>being completely fucking uneducated

Yes just go along with George Soros, google, apple, etc I’m sure they suddenly have your best interests at heart.

Kanna would like a word with you

>this man thinks Ajit Pai, comcast, verizon, AT&T, et al are his friend
oh honey.....

seems autistic

BRRaaaaAAAAAAp

ahahhahah

So what you're arguing is that le bests interests is a retarded null argument? Nice

Oh hey look!

ISPs literally have the capability to curate internet and throttle!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153172010/#153176056

Make throttling illegal regardless. Problem solved.

Thatd be nice in theory but its a very legally gray area

You tried
Katy Perry is a Hillary Clinton Spirit cooker who eats children

you are too bluepilled to pick up on the redpills KP is dropping.
>she showed us x so she's one of them
it's like saying Kubrick is one of the rothschild ritualists because he showed us their stuff.

They just focus on the big major sites like youtube and facebook. Sup Forums would definitely be hit because of it's traffic through ISPS.

And it will happen, mainly for mobile services first, but once people get complacent with that, I'm sure cable will try it too.

The consequences were the 2015 laws you fucking moron.

The guy responsible for the Verizon instances is the guy currently repealing them.